19-05-2015 Passport submitted on 21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-08-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ismailnauroz said:
hello everyone!
I am new to this forum but reading whatever is posted its very helpful and great work so I taught ill share my story too and get some feedback. I am from Pakistan applied for spouse sponsorship from Pakistan. My wife is born Canadian. We got married on 14th February 2014 and file was received for my case in Toronto on 24th June 2014 and first approval received on 20th August 2014 then my file was transferred to London office. Prior to my application submission i did my medicals somewhere in April 2014.
I have received the email from CIC Delhi on 25th February to do my Reassessment of medical validity and i booked my self for tomorrow 2nd March 2015.
if anyone from experience can provide me the feedback where my case is heading too that will be great.

awaiting for the positive replies.
Hello everyone!
Finally today morning I dropped my ECG interpretation report today morning to IOM Karachi which concludes my re-med process.
I want to share my story of re-med with everyone. I received my request on 25th feb 2015 and got appointment at IOM karachi on 2nd march 2015.
In my letter they asked me to get 4 things done.
1. physical examination 2. chest x-ray 3. serum creatinine 4. ECG because i have white coat hypertension and it was high last time but this time it was normal.
when i was done BP and physical check my BP was shukar Allah normal so doctor told me not required to do the blood test and ECG but i told him its requested from CIC. his reply was no its okay. then i received call from IOM on 3rd March evening that i have to come tomorrow morning i.e. 4th to do my test and ECG. :mad:
Any-ways i did my test and did the ECG and got the report and dropped this morning.

Can anyone tell me what to expect next and when to expect ?

congratulations to all those who r getting thr things done and prayer for all other inshallah everything will reach to final stage fast.

uzmazareen

Mar 2, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-June -2014
File Transfer...
19 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah

hello everybody,

Today my husband received an email from London visa office requesting the following documents: we have already provided these documents but we send the nikah Nama transalated by nadra which was sealed and stamped. we did not send the original urdu nikah nama. Also we have provided the Malaysian police certificate and now they are requesting again. Any one who can help us with this, it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks

Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
After an initial review of this file by this office, please provide the following:
-Urdu Nikah Nama with notarised translation.

-You indicate that you were introduced to your sponsor by your father. Please explain the connection between you family and the family of your sponsor.

-Updated proof of communication with your sponsor such as Skype & email records and proof of any visits made subsequent to submission of application.

-Malaysia police certificate. Please follow the instructions on our website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/malaysia.asp

rose dar

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-11-2014 than police certificate request27jan 2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2014
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
Interview........
nr
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015

They ask for police certificate from pakistan at 27jan ......4feb submitted than at 9feb they demand orignal police certificate from china which delivered on 13feb untill now no response..,. Is it okay or should i go to case specific inquiry

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

uzmazareen said:
hello everybody,

Today my husband received an email from London visa office requesting the following documents: we have already provided these documents but we send the nikah Nama transalated by nadra which was sealed and stamped. we did not send the original urdu nikah nama. Also we have provided the Malaysian police certificate and now they are requesting again. Any one who can help us with this, it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks

Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
After an initial review of this file by this office, please provide the following:
-Urdu Nikah Nama with notarised translation.

-You indicate that you were introduced to your sponsor by your father. Please explain the connection between you family and the family of your sponsor.

-Updated proof of communication with your sponsor such as Skype & email records and proof of any visits made subsequent to submission of application.

-Malaysia police certificate. Please follow the instructions on our website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/malaysia.asp
I assume that the translation you are talking about is marriage certificate having a seal on it and written both in english and urdu.. is it so?

uzmazareen

Mar 2, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-June -2014
File Transfer...
19 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah

Sidkhan said:
I assume that the translation you are talking about is marriage certificate having a seal on it and written both in english and urdu.. is it so?
Yes absolutely correct.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

rose dar said:
They ask for police certificate from pakistan at 27jan ......4feb submitted than at 9feb they demand orignal police certificate from china which delivered on 13feb untill now no response..,. Is it okay or should i go to case specific inquiry
I dont think u need to... They do take time to complete the processing..

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

uzmazareen said:
Yes absolutely correct.
Thats not translation.. Thats marriage cerificate which is mandatory to submit along with original urdu (&english)nikah nama (or its english translation)
You can get the nikah nama translated from court. Where are u from?? If you are from isb then it can easily be prepared from f-8 kachehri.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

Aliasghary said:
Does london vo send aor2 after aproval?
After the approval of sponsorship which is the first stage after file submission, yes they do send AOR via email/mail.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

Sidkhan said:
After the approval of sponsorship which is the first stage after file submission, yes they do send AOR via email/mail.
Important thing to remember is this! When CIC Immigration say they want a document never email them and say I already sent it. I know for a fact that the deciding Visa Officer gets upset with this. Because when we had our last interview in 2014 and this was the third we spoke to this Head Deciding Visa Officer I'm sure it was over an hour. I guess as I'm a Canadian Citizen and he was just frustrated with some files he receives. He told us that we ask for a document and clients write them and say oh I already sent it. He said that this frustrates visa officers right up to the deciding Visa Officer.

They want Original Nikha Nama in Urdu as its the Official Language as well as the English Translation.

They want Police Certificate of any place where you have lived 6 months to one year.

If you delay this they just put your file under thousands so do as they ask.

Another thing is there is a Lawyer from Peshawar that they search in every file and his name is Dawood Khan. This lawyer sighed our Nikah Nama and was not a registered signer by the Union Council. This delayed our case for over a year.

I pray that all your cases get finalized ASAP In Sha Allah............ Please pray that my husband finds works soon In Sha Allah.. Its going on 5 months he is here and no job in sight..............

sidratauqeer

Mar 5, 2015

hi my name is sidra i m sponsoring my husband he is in Pakistan i was so satisfied that its not more then 4 months left for him to come to canada
but suddenly saw that th time has extended to 29 months which means dec 2016 m so much concerned and one thing else my application status says that all th decisions have been made, and my husband is gona receive a call within few days.... but now m worried if they put us in 29 waiting list category.... idk how get a hold on LVO if somebody could answer my questions please how can i contact LVO
and i went on a vaccation to Pakistan to visit my husband and now i am concernd too that if i get pregnant i need my husband to take care of me, cz i live alone here
can someone please reply ASAP

shahbano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-13
AOR Received.
06-12-13
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
23-01-15
Med's Done....
26-01-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-15
LANDED..........
01-04-15 (expected date of landing )

sidratauqeer said:
hi my name is sidra i m sponsoring my husband he is in Pakistan i was so satisfied that its not more then 4 months left for him to come to canada
but suddenly saw that th time has extended to 29 months which means dec 2016 m so much concerned and one thing else my application status says that all th decisions have been made, and my husband is gona receive a call within few days.... but now m worried if they put us in 29 waiting list category.... idk how get a hold on LVO if somebody could answer my questions please how can i contact LVO
and i went on a vaccation to Pakistan to visit my husband and now i am concernd too that if i get pregnant i need my husband to take care of me, cz i live alone here
Heyy dont worry, if on ecas it says decision made than youre really close to being with your husband.
after my decision made, 22 days after my husband got a request for passport. So inshallah, you will receive something soon!

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

sidratauqeer said:
First don't worry about the 29 months its just an average , LVO is doing the applications at the same normal rate as it was doing before.

Your situation is very unclear to reply to, please answer the following questions;

What is your time line.?
Where does it say decision made.? on Sponsorship application or Permanent resident application.?
Well I am in a same predicament as you my wife is 3 months pregnant in Pakistan and I am in Canada.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

Aliasghary said:
Does london vo send aor2 after aproval?
current trend is they only send AOR once and then in that letter they tell you that they are transferring your application to LVO. After that you only hear from them when you get your remed request.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

ismailnauroz said:
Hello everyone!
Finally today morning I dropped my ECG interpretation report today morning to IOM Karachi which concludes my re-med process.
I want to share my story of re-med with everyone. I received my request on 25th feb 2015 and got appointment at IOM karachi on 2nd march 2015.
In my letter they asked me to get 4 things done.
1. physical examination 2. chest x-ray 3. serum creatinine 4. ECG because i have white coat hypertension and it was high last time but this time it was normal.
when i was done BP and physical check my BP was shukar Allah normal so doctor told me not required to do the blood test and ECG but i told him its requested from CIC. his reply was no its okay. then i received call from IOM on 3rd March evening that i have to come tomorrow morning i.e. 4th to do my test and ECG. :mad:
Any-ways i did my test and did the ECG and got the report and dropped this morning.

Can anyone tell me what to expect next and when to expect ?

congratulations to all those who r getting thr things done and prayer for all other inshallah everything will reach to final stage fast.
Next your ECAS status will change to In process (probably in 30 days) and they will start doing the checks you can sit tight you might heard from them for PPR once checks are all done in around a month or two. Actually MASHA ALLAH you are one of the lucky ones from August transfer who got the remed request. May I ask what date you did your first medical.??