SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

^^contd
You should be looking at this page [http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp#immigrate] for all your sponsorship forms and guidelines and read them at least once a day till you file your application. Trust me you will miss one thing or the other every time you read it.

The applicant needs to supply nine (9) recent photos taken in the last six months, no need for attestation and this is mentioned in the Information guide General Asia.

Only original documents for Pakistani applicants. Again this is mentioned in the information guide for general Asia.

There is no cover letter required but I cannot stress enough on writing a detailed essay explaining the progression of your relationship in chronological order. How you two met [arranged/otherwise], when did you meet, how your relationship progressed, how your family members finalized the whole thing. Be as detailed as possible but with the intent to show how the relationship progressed. This is so crucial since your forms etc only state technical stuff and shed no light on the relationship itself.

Any questions feel free to message me.

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015

fizz1234 said:
^^contd
You should be looking at this page [http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp#immigrate] for all your sponsorship forms and guidelines and read them at least once a day till you file your application. Trust me you will miss one thing or the other every time you read it.

The applicant needs to supply nine (9) recent photos taken in the last six months, no need for attestation and this is mentioned in the Information guide General Asia.

Only original documents for Pakistani applicants. Again this is mentioned in the information guide for general Asia.

There is no cover letter required but I cannot stress enough on writing a detailed essay explaining the progression of your relationship in chronological order. How you two met [arranged/otherwise], when did you meet, how your relationship progressed, how your family members finalized the whole thing. Be as detailed as possible but with the intent to show how the relationship progressed. This is so crucial since your forms etc only state technical stuff and shed no light on the relationship itself.

Any questions feel free to message me.
+1
Great work Fizzz, hope the guy follows these instructions
this is very detailed and i appreciate the time that has been put in.
regards,
Zam

riz.hash

Star Member
May 28, 2012

zameer .. ur case is from nov 2013 so its almost 9 mnths on ur case so when are u goona get anyhting.. please update if they ask for anyhting ok.. mine is nikkah case

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...

riz.hash said:
zameer .. ur case is from nov 2013 so its almost 9 mnths on ur case so when are u goona get anyhting.. please update if they ask for anyhting ok.. mine is nikkah case
the timeline applies from the date of the transfer of file which is 24 Jan so its been 6 months, and i recently got my gcms notes, they said last activity on my file was on 17th APRIL which was my file getting scanned and been put away (PA). no one has been assigned to my file yet.

i know i was expecting some activity by now but i guess the 2012 cases are being prioritized and its reasonable, ppl have been waiting for more than 32 months at isb and now they are waiting for LVO to deal with them.

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

riz.hash said:
i applied in may 2014 .. got S.A few days back ... and they said my file transferred to london.. so is it gonna go to islamabas or will be processed in london ??? any idea and is it gonna take 11mnths or 32??
Please read the page 1 of this thread. you will get all the answers of your questions.

Regards,

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...

Eid Mubarak to All muslim Brothers and Sisters :) :D

Stay happy and keep people happy around you :)

Regards
Zam

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Alhamdolillah,

Received PPR2.

very happy ;D :D

luccimane

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 - January 3rd, 2014
Doc's Request.
No Requests...
Nomination.....
???
AOR Received.
???
File Transfer...
London Office from Mississauga in February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing well.

I have applied for Spousal Sponsorship in January 2014.

I was notified via email that the file was sent to London in February 2014.

According to the online application status it says "Decision Made" under Sponsorship Application Status, and "Application Received" under Permanent Residence Application Status.

What would be the next step or thing that I would be looking forward to?

Also is there anyone else that applied in January 2014? How is it going for you?

Another question, I was thinking of applying for visiting visa for my wife. Would this be an ideal thing to do. I have read some mixed information here and there and I am not sure at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

Hi,
I need to know that if my application for spouse sponsorship has been transfer to visa office in london instead of islamabad, pakistan will the processing time will be 11 month instead of 32 month?

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Doc123 said:
Hi,
I need to know that if my application for spouse sponsorship has been transfer to visa office in london instead of islamabad, pakistan will the processing time will be 11 month instead of 32 month?
12-14 months, please refer to page 1 of this thread for complete information.

regards,

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

TooCareless1 said:
12-14 months, please refer to page 1 of this thread for complete information.

regards,
Thank you for your reply can sumone help me for quebec selection as i am the sponsor currently living with my husband in pakistan i am from quebec Nd want to go back is quebec selection hard?

shabo

Jul 18, 2014

Doc123 said:
Thank you for your reply can sumone help me for quebec selection as i am the sponsor currently living with my husband in pakistan i am from quebec Nd want to go back is quebec selection hard?
I am in qc also ... No its not hard for selection, in fact they re is no,selection at all its more about the sponsor and the only criteria that I know,of is the sponsor must not be on social assistance ( To obtain csq, certificate de selection du qc)

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

shabo said:
I am in qc also ... No its not hard for selection, in fact they re is no,selection at all its more about the sponsor and the only criteria that I know,of is the sponsor must not be on social assistance ( To obtain csq, certificate de selection du qc)
Thanx alot for ur reply ill be applying soon for quebec selection tge thing is currently im living with my husband in pakistan nd i havent change my status or address in notice of assesment in quebec it is still quebec valid address as i constantly visit my parents till my husband get visa i hope that wnt b a problem ... I dnt take social assistance