+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Everyone, who has received their PPRs or is about to receive their PPRs, can you please fill out the Survey below so others can get benefit from the analytics on your data?

Survey

(If you haven't been to the stage of PRE-ARRIVAL, then kindly don't fill out the survey as you will get the chance to do so later)

Reactions: Addy@11

Addy@11

Aug 10, 2021
Alhamdullilah received ppr today !! Whole process took approximately 10 months
Congratulations Safi!
My spouse also received PPR just today. However, We have a small confusion and just wondering if you could guide me. In the PPR email it is mentioned that "If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages"
My Spouse's passport is expiring in 5 months. Should we get the new passport first and then send it to the VFS? Thank you

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Congratulations Safi!
My spouse also received PPR just today. However, We have a small confusion and just wondering if you could guide me. In the PPR email it is mentioned that "If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages"
My Spouse's passport is expiring in 5 months. Should we get the new passport first and then send it to the VFS? Thank you
That's a tricky situation. I'm not an expert on that but I believe you should renew it, but you should inform them through webform asap about renewing passport. Once you have it submit to the vfs. Also, it's only a month difference from their standard criteria it's about taking a chance . You are too late to ask them through webform about it so go with the first option.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Alhamdullilah received ppr today !! Whole process took approximately 10 months
Yayyyyyy. Finally a sigh of relief to know that you have received PPR. Enjoy your spouse's hard-earned PPR. We all have been through a lot while waiting for our applications to be processed by LVO. But Allah is the best planner.

I hope you still visit this platform in the future for our future Qs.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Yayyyyyy. Finally a sigh of relief to know that you have received PPR. Enjoy your spouse's hard-earned PPR. We all have been through a lot while waiting for our applications to be processed by LVO. But Allah is the best planner.

inshaAllah I will . No doubt it was a difficult time for us and good part is it's over now. My husband is coming on Sunday so we are going for virtual landing as too late to cancel flights and reschedule. Let's see how the virtual landing goes. Hopefully it takes a month maybe .

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013

....yep 3 yrs from now we will be back here asking questions about citizenship applications.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

mmuaawia

Aug 21, 2015
(London Visa Office)
Spouse Online Application Timeline:
Application Type: Outland
Initial Submission: 4/16/2022
Application Returned: 07/22/2022 (Reason- Form IMM5475 was missing)
Second Submission: 09/11/2022
Police Certificate Request: 12/22/2022 (No specific AOR email received but Application number and UCI generated)
Police Certificate submitted via Web Form: 01/05/2023
Police Certificate added to the file: 01/09/2023
Biometric Request: 01/11/2023
Eligibility as a Sponsor Confirmation: 01/12/2023 (With the message that the application will be forwarded to the visa office London)
Biometric Submitted: 01/17/2023
Received Email to link the application: 01/18/2023
Medical Request Received: 02/23/2023
Medical Passed: 03/09/2023
Background Verification Changed to "In progress" 04/19/2023
Background Verification: Completed - 08/10/2023
Eligibility: Completed - 08/10/2023
Pre-Arrival: 08/10/2023
Hey @Addy@11, Firstly congratulation definitely a big sigh of relief. I noticed that your first app was returned due to IMM 5475 being missing. Why did they need it in the first place? Isn't it being missing normal as it is only required if you are releasing info to a 3rd party.

My wife sent her application yesterday and we were wondering if we should send it via webform now.