App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

k-sa said:
Alhamdulillah just saw my status changed to DM on ECAS... hope get ppr too soon and wish all waiting members to get dm and ppr soon inshah allah,
congrats! Timeline?

blueandgreen

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
19-5-2016
AOR Received.
9-12-2015
File Transfer...
16-12-2015
Med's Request
13-5-2016
Med's Done....
31-5-2016

k-sa said:
Alhamdulillah just saw my status changed to DM on ECAS... hope get ppr too soon and wish all waiting members to get dm and ppr soon inshah allah,

Congratulations! When did you send your application?

lilypad1

Apr 12, 2016

k-sa said:
congratulations

ebad12

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2014
Doc's Request.
Additional docs on 05/06/2015
AOR Received.
30/10/2014
File Transfer...
06/11/2014
Med's Request
28/01/2016
Med's Done....
05/02/2016
Interview........
17/03/2016
Passport Req..
06/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/06/2016
LANDED..........
Soon

k-sa said:
Congratulations. It normally takes one-two weeks for PPR, inshallah you will get it soon.
Best of Luck to you and all.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

k-sa said:
I'm happy for you , Pls pray for me.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

Guys what is difference in Background checks and Security Checks ?

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

tony000 said:
I'm happy for you , Pls pray for me.
You will also get good news soon Inshah Allah, I pray for all members to reach their loved ones soon.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

SAMAWAN said:
Dear applicant your application is in its final stages and is nearly ready for visa issuance.
However, your medicals are due to expire on 17 June 2016. Kindly confirm if you are able to land before that date. If so, when you receives visa issuance instructions please ensure to submits your passport and reuqired documents as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in delays in issuing the landing documents which can take up to 30 days.
If you are unable to land before medicals expire, you have to extend them – if possible. If an extension cannot be granted you have to complete new medicals.
woah i hope i can get this email instead of a remeds request... ;D
how do u contact them for an extension tho???????? or in general, contact them? reply to their email? please ans.
also can u share ur timeline pls so we can get an idea when u got this email & when u filed etc?
Landing_PR said:
Any September/October 2015 applicant's received their DMs or PPRs?
nope :( checking emails twice a day according to the husband :D as of yet, stil no docs request tho for me... ???
flx2015 said:
my parents know a couple of people in the sept 2015 group who aren't on these forums, and they also received their DM/PPR about 1-2 weeks ago. meanwhile, according to the doc requests, oct 2015 applicants entered the eligibility assessment phase (i.e. assessing whether marriage is genuine) some time in april. they should start seeing DMs in about 3-4 weeks at the most.
so yeah, things are moving. you and i should enter the eligibility assessment phase by the end of this month hopefully.
insha! khudaya khair! i am thinking something in june too. dont know if u shud order notes again or when...?
maryamuman said:
yesterday cic mailed saying that they recived my documnets and have attached them to my file. So is it a good idea to make my case stronger and send them new pictures?
i visited my partner in dec & was back just in the beg of march - send em proofs mid april after much debate. i sent em thru email tho. some people send em voluntarily, some wait. the idea is that, if they wanted to ask for proofs later on (which we never know about, can only assume: people say it's good to send em to avoid delays) - keep in mind, sendin in proofs vol vs waiting for them asking for it doesnt always give preference to ur case all of a sudden, cause idk seems to me processing is not so much first come first serve idk jus my guess...im assuming cases just get assigned to the VO & then its all up to their speed & efficiency :'( remember, focus is quality over quantity - but nevertheless! u can for sure try to send em as i did too :D i mean there's nothing to lose if u hv the data laying around/printed etc. :D :p
i sent some proofs but havent received any such correspondance like u'v mentioned. can u show me what the email looked like?
CofRed said:
Previously my wife's status showed "in process" since March 26 but no mention of medical results. But it is finally showing now. I am hoping that this means they are working on my file :p
woah CofRed! that was one long ass wait! ??? good to know finally meds showing! :D

pheww! :D now update on me now: stil waiting for DM. no addt'ntl docs request, (thankfully?), stil shows "in process" - checking ECAS once a week :-\ inshallah as flx2015 said, im looking out for sum'in in june...i really hope they extend my meds/suggest landing before aug 31...that'd be bliss. ;)

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

Hi everyone

i m just confused about What document I should get Copied and attested..

I have all the original documents ( Nikah Nama.. Birth ceritificate.. School certificates.. Police Clearence)

Now what do I need to get copied and What do i need to get attested? And What grade officer to I need to get it attested from?

Thanks!

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Dear sir,
Normally you are supposed to send all of the originals(Nikah Nama, Birth certificate, School certificates,Police Clearance). The instructions in the forms require to deposit all of the above mentioned original documents. But some of the group members have submitted the photo copies of the academic certificates because of the delays from LVO to return the original documents (for issuance of visa they were never requested to deposit the original academic certificates).

For Nikah Nama you are also supposed to deposit
Marriage certificate issued from NADRA, Certified English translation of the Nikah Nama (which was issued from Union council).

thechampion said:
Hi everyone

i m just confused about What document I should get Copied and attested..

I have all the original documents ( Nikah Nama.. Birth ceritificate.. School certificates.. Police Clearence)

Now what do I need to get copied and What do i need to get attested? And What grade officer to I need to get it attested from?

Thanks!

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

AsadA said:
some of the group members have submitted the photo copies of the academic certificates because of the delays from LVO to return the original documents (for issuance of visa they were never requested to deposit the original academic certificates).
slight correction: as a matter of fact, the country specific form package Info Guide 3970e did say to give originals for academic docs too altho trend is, many applicants arent doing so & just give attested copies which seems to be working just as good as long as the rest of the docs asked r originals & up-to-date. ;)

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011

Hello I am an april applicant. but my wife has been living in abu dhabi from last 8 years approx. since her 18th birthday. where will our application be processed ?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

ALM123 said:
Hello I am an april applicant. but my wife has been living in abu dhabi from last 8 years approx. since her 18th birthday. where will our application be processed ?
If she is of Pakistani descent, regardless of where she is living, then London visa office will process your case.

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015

Hi members anyone can tell me about sending the passport and requested documents to Islamabad through Karachi Canada Visa center. What is the process and fee of sending passport through them. What are the other options people using like TCS and is it save to send passport through courier services.

Shabbar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014

HRK said:
Please elaborate what does organization of case file means?
ORGANIZATION refers to the arrangement of your documents. Your documents should be arranged in a manner that makes sorting of any document easier for the visa officer as and when required