InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TahirS said:
Mine is REO
how's your experience with this officer is he responding u on time or he is taking time to give u ans and what's ur timeline is .....????

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

khurram arif said:
how's your experience with this officer is he responding u on time or he is taking time to give u ans and what's ur timeline is .....????
I had one email interaction with him/her when I was asked to submit additional documents. I did that and he/she replied after 21 days acknowledging the documents were received. I have a decision made as per ECAS since April 08, 2016. I am waiting for a PPR but no luck yet. My only concern is that my wife's medicals are expiring on July 15 and I don't want to go through the hassle of re-medicals. I hope we get the visa issued before that.

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

tony000 said:
As now they are satisfied with you Relationship, now what is delaying your case ? Are they doing background Checks ? When you got interview letter is it written on it that decision will be made at interview time . In my interview letter it was Written . Backgrounds check are done before interview or after ?
A o a
No they didn't mention anything like that they just mentioned medical interview date and forms etc
In my notes I got very funny and intersting thing they haven't mention security, background, medical and length of time there is no Eligibility of myself etc
m so confused even I applied for notes twice and got same thing
they left all this area blank

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

TahirS said:
I had one email interaction with him/her when I was asked to submit additional documents. I did that and he/she replied after 21 days acknowledging the documents were received. I have a decision made as per ECAS since April 08, 2016. I am waiting for a PPR but no luck yet. My only concern is that my wife's medicals are expiring on July 15 and I don't want to go through the hassle of re-medicals. I hope we get the visa issued before that.
definitely he/she give u ans before this date u have to make your mind he/she is going to give u ppr max in next week also congrats in advance are u 2014 applicant or 2015 ?

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

khurram arif said:
definitely he/she give u ans before this date u have to make your mind he/she is going to give u ppr max in next week also congrats in advance are u 2014 applicant or 2015 ?
I applied on August 18 , 2015 therefore a 2015 applicant.

-Tahir

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

Shah006 said:
I am writing this esespecially for those applicants who thinks that sending documents by email isn't sufficient...
I sent the requested documents by post but missed few documents which I sent by email only and at that time they aknowledge the receipt of all the docs but I also got confused after reading comments from some members who always insist on sending all the documents by post (hard copies).
Yesterday, I sent case specific enquiry and received the response today that all my documents sent by email or by post have been received and added to my file including my CSQ which I sent them directly and quebec Govt didn't send them directly, they even aknowledge that too...
So I assume that sending additional docs through email are sufficient enough especially when they don't return the original in most of the cases so better save ur educational docs by sending them the scaned copies by email only!!!
thx for clarifying! i sent add'tnl rlshp proofs thru email & i hope they do get them. should i sent a CSI to ask if they got it? :(
CofRed said:
So I need some suggestions. My wife's file has transferred to London, and I am collecting proof of continuing relationship.
So far I have money transfer receipts, call logs and my wife has letters, cards and gifts received.
What is the best way to document this type of proof?
Can I simply show my bill showing text messages sent, or does it have to contain the conversation? (it is in pashto anyways, not that they would understand it)
what i did was that u can extract whatsApp chat logs & haev it sent to ur email. then, u can copy that to word.docx & change the font so it's fairly tiny & sent those in. i talk to my husband mostly in english but they're occasions we text in urdu sometimes. not that they're gonna squint in on it to read but if they happen to want to skim through, i mean u can send in those chats to say u chat/text cause they're dates & timestamps included. ;D
RabiHamza said:
Original documents may be sent to you after landing...but im not sure about it because i hadn't submitted my originals
how come we wont get originals yo!???! & how did u not sent in originals? what about nikah nama, birth certf...???
i understand about educational docs, i had sent in attested photocopies too. can u clarify? ???

RabiHamza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
AOR Received.
ECAS status changed to "in process" on Sep 30,2015
Med's Request
10-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
DM on Dec 7, PPR on Feb 24
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah in first week of May

rsk8 said:
how come we wont get originals yo!???! & how did u not sent in originals? what about nikah nama, birth certf...???
i understand about educational docs, i had sent in attested photocopies too. can u clarify? ???
I mean mostly people get their originals after landin in Canada and these are sent to sponssor i guess...
Actually i myself dont know much about it as my husband did everything...i just discussed with him few days back....and he just told me that we only sent them photocopies...i asked further but he didnt tell me the details :-( so cant clarify further :-(

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

rsk8 said:
thx for clarifying! i sent add'tnl rlshp proofs thru email & i hope they do get them. should i sent a CSI to ask if they got it? :(what i did was that u can extract whatsApp chat logs & haev it sent to ur email. then, u can copy that to word.docx & change the font so it's fairly tiny & sent those in. i talk to my husband mostly in english but they're occasions we text in urdu sometimes. not that they're gonna squint in on it to read but if they happen to want to skim through, i mean u can send in those chats to say u chat/text cause they're dates & timestamps included. ;Dhow come we wont get originals yo!???! & how did u not sent in originals? what about nikah nama, birth certf...???
Thanks rsk8, I can always count on your help. The only issue is we communicate through regular messages, no whatsapp, viber or skype because there's no Data/3G where my wife lives.

Okay so as long as I have a log, I should be fine, they probably don't want conversations if its in different language, and I have no time to do the translation of thousands of messages.

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

CofRed said:
Thanks rsk8, I can always count on your help. The only issue is we communicate through regular messages, no whatsapp, viber or skype because there's no Data/3G where my wife lives.

Okay so as long as I have a log, I should be fine, they probably don't want conversations if its in different language, and I have no time to do the translation of thousands of messages.
When I submitted my case I provided printed WhatsApp message logs and I also provided then WhatsApp call logs. Like taking the screen captures from my cell phone and printing them using MS paint.

I didn't have any regular phone calls thus I clearly told them that we communicate by WhatsApp only and we are not very keen on talking to each other everyday. Once in a while we do talk.

Tahir

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

TahirS said:
When I submitted my case I provided printed WhatsApp message logs and I also provided then WhatsApp call logs. Like taking the screen captures from my cell phone and printing them using MS paint.

I didn't have any regular phone calls thus I clearly told them that we communicate by WhatsApp only and we are not very keen on talking to each other everyday. Once in a while we do talk.

Tahir
Thanks for your guidance Tahir Bhai!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

rsk8 said:
wow....they really have a very insignificant window of judging just by pictures. like me, tbh i dont even like taking pictures. at least not of myself. i used to but that was idk when i was like 15. i visited my husband recently, had a lot of fun and pictures were the last thing on my mind. pher zaberdassti gher aanay se pele forceful celebrity fans ki terha i used to be like, yo we almost forgot, ek picture to ley low ider ki...

im so surprised that they're like, bride sad to hoti hey baad me to she shud look happy. what if someone's just not a crazy picture taking person & doesnt care to script a smile? honest han to maarey jaa re han, looking around all them people faking rukhsatie events on nikah only cases... & posing confidently....wo unko theek lagta hey!!! psssht. all the bullsh*t goin aroun's makin me furious!
raaz fash hoga na sari bateesi nikal jayegii...
iqbal had a love marriage, and usually for love marriages one would expect both the bride and groom to be visibly happy.

BUT having said that, i'm not condoning the officer's decision to request an interview. he/she should've at least asked the sponsor or the PA for additional proof before putting them in the interview queue. maybe iqbal and his wife are like me and they just don't like smiling for photos? maybe they had a rough day with all the wedding preparations and were just tired? there's a hundred reasons as to why one might not appear to be happy in a photo...

UMI1985

May 9, 2015

Shah006 said:
Lakh lanat...

What's this...Feb 2015 applicant n they haven't started most of the fields???
Alarming for me ...I m april 2015 applicant n still waiting...
I am also Feb 2015 applicant man i sent them email got response that i am in interview queue My visa officer is NXR.

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

UMI1985 said:
I am also Feb 2015 applicant man i sent them email got response that i am in interview queue My visa officer is NXR.
Good luck!!!

They just replied me the generic thing...ur file is with an officer for review...!!!