+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Re: Medicals Expiry

wahmed4 said:
You timeline is really close to mine with the same day medical and file transfer. I sent them an email after sending my documents and they took 28 days to reply. Hang tight. Wait for them to ask you for the medical.
I did get an email from them today and they acknowledged that have received my additional documents and an immigration officer is reviewing them. They replied after 21 days. They also said they will let me know if they need more information.

I guess now its just wait... wait... wait... thing. Nothing much I can do to expedite the process.

Thanks for your guidance wahmed4. I appreciate.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ipoo said:
Inna-liliah-he-wa-inna-ilah-e-rajeoon, Aap ko Allah Tallah ee Hidayat dey.. Aameen.
Same pray for u man :)....

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

Hashipk said:
Same pray for u man :)....
Lol

acron

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015

Hey friends,

I have filed my sponsorship case through consultant and now I want to apply for my wife's visit visa as I dont know how much more time they are going to take in my wife's immigration visa.
Is it wise to apply visit visa through same consultant or do it by myself?
Consultant is charging $500 for visit visa application.
Or I should wait for immigration visa as I am October 2015 applicant.
Sincere answers will be appreciated.
Thanks

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

acron said:
Hey friends,

I have filed my sponsorship case through consultant and now I want to apply for my wife's visit visa as I dont know how much more time they are going to take in my wife's immigration visa.
Is it wise to apply visit visa through same consultant or do it by myself?
Consultant is charging $500 for visit visa application.
Thanks
It's upto you that you can apply yourself or via consultancy.
But as per on this forum seniors advice don't apply visit while you apply for spouse case.
Wait for seniors recommendations.

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

Hashipk said:
It's upto you that you can apply yourself or via consultancy.
But as per on this forum seniors advice don't apply visit while you apply for spouse case.
Wait for seniors recommendations.
I applied for a Visit visa for my wife after applying for the Spousal Sponsorship as I had to undergo a spinal surgery and my surgeon gave me a letter that as it is a major procedure and I will need someone to take care of me during the rehabilitation process.

Guess what they refused her visa for the following 2 reasons:
1. Not enough ties with the country
2. Not enough funds to support the trip [This was a real stupid reason as I have a full time rewarding job and I attached a bank statement of more than 100 K and I got a letter notarized by a lawyer that I will support my wife's complete trip financially.]

If you have to apply for the visit visa I would recommend you to go to your MP's office and have them help you apply with their letter of recommendation otherwise visa officer in Pakistan will always come up with some shady/grey reason to refuse the visa.

Visit visa refusal has absolutely NO impact on the sponsorship application therefore you can apply if you want to.

Visit visa processing time in Pakistan is at least 3 months and it can take even longer.

This is just my experience. Other people may have different experiences.

Hope this answers your question.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request

TahirS said:
I applied for a Visit visa for my wife after applying for the Spousal Sponsorship as I had to undergo a spinal surgery and my surgeon gave me a letter that as it is a major procedure and I will need someone to take care of me during the rehabilitation process.

2. Not enough funds to support the trip [This was a real stupid reason as I have a full time rewarding job and I attached a bank statement of more than 100 K and I got a letter notarized by a lawyer that I will support my wife's complete trip financially.]

If you have to apply for the visit visa I would recommend you to go to your MP's office and have them help you apply with their letter of recommendation otherwise visa officer in Pakistan will always come up with some shady/grey reason to refuse the visa.

Visit visa refusal has absolutely NO impact on the sponsorship application therefore you can apply if you want to.

Visit visa processing time in Pakistan is at least 3 months and it can take even longer.

May u get well soon Tahir bhai.
As my cousin in ontario applied for parents and they refused on these above 2 conditions you mentioned.
I think they always put these 2 objection without reading application

acron

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015

TahirS said:

Thanks a lot Tahir bhai for your response.
When did you apply for sponsorship visa and whats the status right now.
I am asking because I applied in Oct 2015 and want to know where my application is standing.

Thanks

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

acron said:
Thanks a lot Tahir bhai for your response.
When did you apply for sponsorship visa and whats the status right now.
I am asking because I applied in Oct 2015 and want to know where my application is standing.

Thanks
Below are the details of my wife's application:

Application Filed: August 18, 2015
Upfront Medicals Done: July 15, 2015
Sponsor Approval and File Transfer to London Visa Office: October 30, 2015
Additional Documents Request: March 01, 2016
Additional Documents Delivered: March 10, 2015
Acknowledgement email for Additional documents received: March 31, 2015
Waiting Now... Can't do anything further except wait... Hoping that my wife will get the visa may be by the end of May but this is just my guess. I hope it helps.

acron

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015

TahirS said:
Below are the details of my wife's application:

Application Filed: August 18, 2015
Upfront Medicals Done: July 15, 2015
Sponsor Approval and File Transfer to London Visa Office: October 30, 2015
Additional Documents Request: March 01, 2016
Additional Documents Delivered: March 10, 2015
Acknowledgement email for Additional documents received: March 31, 2015
Waiting Now... Can't do anything further except wait... Hoping that my wife will get the visa may be by the end of May but this is just my guess. I hope it helps.
Thanks dear.
Get well soon and good luck!!

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

acron said:
Hey friends,
^hey same question but for husband's visitor visa.
also applied in oct 2015. no correspondance other than AOR & in-process. :(
adding on to acron's comment, god knows how long it takes, how does it work out then? if visitor visa gets appoved, ur spouse is with u in canada how would u prove ties of them returning back when CLEARLY ur sponsoring them to come here. (majority of visitor visas are accepted if u can prove ties to back home & u not havin the intention to stay, right?) or can we apply under our own personal circumstances, but how wud that affect our current PR app? (in terms of submiting passport to ISB etc & landing...)

also one other querie, do u still have to update about any dependant(s) born to the canadian mommy (in canada), while the sponsoring in still in process & visa hasnt been issued yet? where im coming from is that in scenarios the kid's born outside CDA they have to declare those dependants & send in updated forms so the kid can be "sponsored" etc later on (do i have the right idea?)
do u still need to undergo that procedure if the kid's born in canada? kinda confusing as to why wud u include the kid that's already canadian, on the daddy's app...idk any help or insight'l be great!

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

rsk8 said:
^hey same question but for husband's visitor visa.
also applied in oct 2015. no correspondance other than AOR & in-process. :(
adding on to acron's comment, god knows how long it takes, how does it work out then? if visitor visa gets appoved, ur spouse is with u in canada how would u prove ties of them returning back when CLEARLY ur sponsoring them to come here. (majority of visitor visas are accepted if u can prove ties to back home & u not havin the intention to stay, right?) or can we apply under our own personal circumstances, but how wud that affect our current PR app? (in terms of submiting passport to ISB etc & landing...)

also one other querie, do u still have to update about any dependant(s) born to the canadian mommy (in canada), while the sponsoring in still in process & visa hasnt been issued yet? where im coming from is that in scenarios the kid's born outside CDA they have to declare those dependants & send in updated forms so the kid can be "sponsored" etc later on (do i have the right idea?)
do u still need to undergo that procedure if the kid's born in canada? kinda confusing as to why wud u include the kid that's already canadian, on the daddy's app...idk any help or insight'l be great!
To tackle the ties hang over, you can apply for the dual intent which means the applicant is admitting that he/she will be going back and forth...

As far as kids born in canada are concerned, honestly I don't know the answer. My best guess would be there won't be any need to add them in the permanent resident application as they are already born canadians. However, if they are born outside canada in that case must be somehow added to the application. I am pretty sure when send PPR they clearly ask about the current family circumstances at that point in time and provide guidance about the procedure.

TahirS

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

TahirS said:
To tackle the ties hang over, you can apply for the dual intent which means the applicant is admitting that he/she will be going back and forth...

As far as kids born in canada are concerned, honestly I don't know the answer. My best guess would be there won't be any need to add them in the permanent resident application as they are already born canadians. However, if they are born outside canada in that case must be somehow added to the application. I am pretty sure when send PPR they clearly ask about the current family circumstances at that point in time and provide guidance about the procedure.

TahirS
yeah ur answer makes sense! thx Tahir! :) that's what i was thinking & ur right about mentioning the kid on the form when PPR comes.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

acron said:
Please tell me how to order notes?
I applied in first week of October 2015 so is it wise to order notes now?
check my past posts ul find relevant info there. better to order notes 4-5mo after file's been in process. ive ordered mine but i think mene juld baazi ki hey. keep in touch tho! :D

acron

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015

rsk8 said:
check my past posts ul find relevant info there. better to order notes 4-5mo after file's been in process. ive ordered mine but i think mene juld baazi ki hey. keep in touch tho! :D
Hey rsk8,

I tried to send you message in inbox twice but message could not go through.
I dont know whats the problem