Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi to all
when i check status of my ecase it only showing one side my name and second PR side and in process.is this normal bcoz i cannot see my sponsor side

CanadaPakistan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016

haq ali said:
Hi to all
when i check status of my ecase it only showing one side my name and second PR side and in process.is this normal bcoz i cannot see my sponsor side
To see sponsor side you have to enter sponsor last name, dob and birth country.

I see you're July 2015 applicant and still in process, did LVO asked you for any documents?

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

Shah006 said:
In my case under sponsor tab " decision made " shows
what does it say on the PA side? & when did u get that DM?

zaino

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
AOR Received.
September 18, 2015
File Transfer...
October 16, 2015

Hello I have a question.
My husband got passport request today for visa. My husband used to live in UAE, during the process of sponsorship but now he is living in pakistan. however in the email it says that he has to submit his passport in abu dhabi. Can he submit it in pakistan? Would there be any problem?

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

rsk8 said:
what does it say on the PA side? & when did u get that DM?
Sponsor tab decision made was around 8th June I guess...

Permanent residence tab is showing in process yet... my remedical is done on 7th March and after that no update till date...hoping for some positive update in coming few days!!! In sha Allah

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

CanadaPakistan said:
To see sponsor side you have to enter sponsor last name, dob and birth country.

I see you're July 2015 applicant and still in process, did LVO asked you for any documents?
And also the UCI number assigned to ur sponsor person!!!

If u r checking through Principle Applicants UCI number, DOB, Country of birth then u will find only two columns!!!

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

zaino said:
Hello I have a question.
My husband got passport request today for visa. My husband used to live in UAE, during the process of sponsorship but now he is living in pakistan. however in the email it says that he has to submit his passport in abu dhabi. Can he submit it in pakistan? Would there be any problem?
My wife has the same timeline as your husband. They asked us for additional documents and no decision has been made yet. Congratulations that you guys got your case processed pretty quicK. I now regret why didn't I hire an immigration lawyer. I have a pretty good job and everything is normal in our case. I don't know why do they delay some cases unnecessarily.

You can contact them and ask them for clarification and explain them the situation. You will be better off of they send COPR to Pakistan office. As passports can not be couriered across borders. Best of luck .

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

zaino said:
Hello I have a question.
senior members please advise...

I also want to visit US but, because of this same reason I am not leaving pakistan. What if I receive PPR and I am not in Pak at that time...can I submit my passport from US in that case? Will they return my passport to the same location where it has been submitted?

I personally feel I won't be an ideal situation.

Need ur comment!!!

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

Shah006 said:
And also the UCI number assigned to ur sponsor person!!!
If u r checking through Principle Applicants UCI number, DOB, Country of birth then u will find only two columns!!!
wait i cant even check the ECAS with the PA's info, i use my own! (i'm the sponsor) - what do u mean "If u r checking through Principle Applicants UCI number, DOB, Country of birth"...

does the PA get a seperate UCI? my husband didnt get any email of that sort, js.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

rsk8 said:
wait i cant even check the ECAS with the PA's info, i use my own! (i'm the sponsor) - what do u mean "If u r checking through Principle Applicants UCI number, DOB, Country of birth"...

does the PA get a seperate UCI? my husband didnt get any email of that sort, js.
In some cases PAs get AOR and they can check the status with UCI, but you can check it from PA side too if you have the Application Number. It should be on your 1st AOR, something like FXXXXXXXXX (an alphabet, followed by 9 digits), enter PA's last name, date of birth and place of birth. and voila!!! But it is same thing as us sponsor's ECAS. So it is pointless if you ask me !! :D :D

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

CofRed said:
In some cases PAs get AOR and they can check the status with UCI, but you can check it from PA side too if you have the Application Number. It should be on your 1st AOR, something like FXXXXXXXXX (an alphabet, followed by 9 digits), enter PA's last name, date of birth and place of birth. and voila!!! But it is same thing as us sponsor's ECAS. So it is pointless if you ask me !! :D :D
thanks for clarifying! ;)

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

i know i'l regret posting this comment if i get worrying responses but i'm just concerned cause i've read a few stories about how in the past people's apps were doubted or deemed not legit cause there wasnt too much crowd (apparently seems that LVO considers desi weddings that're elaborate with 400-500 people, "legit" *eyerolls*), people werent smiling in some pictures (like duh it's not a scripted show) etc & having no extra explanations etc

idk im kinda concerned; happy & hope its something positive that its been 5 months no add'tnl docs request of any sort, but what did y'all do?

i got some help from an immigration consultant that does ton of apps every year & she's quite successful with it & she basically edited out/discarded the fancy details & the few pages of explanations i had with me (u know in the forms where they said, add more pages if there's any explanation that can't fit) saying that u dont need this - the simpler & concise u keep it, the better it is. :-\
also, my wedding was pretty much very personal & family oriented due to managing all the budgets & i probs have no "crowd-only" pictures showing 50 thousand people "smiling & dancing" at my wedding.
guys, pls tasali ker2. i had a lot of pics of me & my husband tho after the wedding of outings & fun stuff we did & nicely labelled all those with dates & desciptions...a bulk full of chats/call-logs & skype entries etc...

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

rsk8 said:
i know i'l regret posting this comment if i get worrying responses but i'm just concerned cause i've read a few stories about how in the past people's apps were doubted or deemed not legit cause there wasnt too much crowd (apparently seems that LVO considers desi weddings that're elaborate with 400-500 people, "legit" *eyerolls*), people werent smiling in some pictures (like duh it's not a scripted show) etc & having no extra explanations etc

idk im kinda concerned; happy & hope its something positive that its been 5 months no add'tnl docs request of any sort, but what did y'all do?

i got some help from an immigration consultant that does ton of apps every year & she's quite successful with it & she basically edited out/discarded the fancy details & the few pages of explanations i had with me (u know in the forms where they said, add more pages if there's any explanation that can't fit) saying that u dont need this - the simpler & concise u keep it, the better it is. :-\
also, my wedding was pretty much very personal & family oriented due to managing all the budgets & i probs have no "crowd-only" pictures showing 50 thousand people "smiling & dancing" at my wedding.
guys, pls tasali ker2. i had a lot of pics of me & my husband tho after the wedding of outings & fun stuff we did & nicely labelled all those with dates & desciptions...
If it makes you feel any better, my wedding was done at residence, no fancy hall bookings, no extremely lavish clothing and jewellery, very simple ceremony with about 150-200 people (and pictures show all these attendees). And due to a death of my cousin, our marriage was kept very simple, Walima was done on the same night.

Not everyone has money to spend. Not everything will go according to perfect plan. Not everyone's situation is the same. And as we talked about it before, I had decent amount of pictures, but still I had to ask my cousins and family to send me some more pictures.

Just trust yourself, trust your relationship. A lot of people are scared of the interview and as such but If you trust your relationship enough, if it truly is a life long relationship, then don't be scared one bit. Allah has found a way to unite us through marriage once, InshAllah He will find a way to unite us again. :)

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

And to add to my previous comment. Those marriages that were deemed doubtful were because the ceremony only had like 15 people, close relatives, some of them were cousin marriages. Also there were age differences, education differences. CIC will not just refuse your application because they didn't see X amount of people in the pictures. It is a combination of red flags.

When I first read cases on CanLii, I thought well wow CIC is pretty strict, but if you go into details, it all makes sense. Husband not talking to wife after marriage. or Some couples didn't visit each other for years until CIC rejected their case.

I would say, from what I know, that you will be fine and at this point if they wanted interview, you would've already received the email. I am almost certain that you have passed that interview phase.

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

CofRed said:
And to add to my previous comment. Those marriages that were deemed doubtful were because the ceremony only had like 15 people, close relatives, some of them were cousin marriages. Also there were age differences, education differences. CIC will not just refuse your application because they didn't see X amount of people in the pictures. It is a combination of red flags.

When I first read cases on CanLii, I thought well wow CIC is pretty strict, but if you go into details, it all makes sense. Husband not talking to wife after marriage. or Some couples didn't visit each other for years until CIC rejected their case.

I would say, from what I know, that you will be fine and at this point if they wanted interview, you would've already received the email. I am almost certain that you have passed that interview phase.
My case is a suspect as per their criteria:

1. I married my cousin and did Nikah after my mother's death in an emergency so it was very simple.
2. I wrote all these things in my application.
3. Visa officer asked me to provide proof that Rukhsati and Walima happened and provide him Urdu Nikah Nama with English translation.
4. Because I did Rukhsati and Walima after 6 months of Nikah, I provided him all the information he asked for. He did not send me acknowledgment.

I hope things work out. My wife is not very educated and I hope she is not called for an interview....

Patience is tough....

I hope we all get United soon.