Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Alhamdulilh, we have got email from LVO about our upcoming
Interview in Islamabad on 2016/03/09 09:30:00 am. :)

Alieme4

Jul 20, 2015

Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that this application awaits initial review. We will be in contact once this application has been reviewed.
Please note that this application is well within posted processing timeframes. We will be in contact with the applicant in due course.
Yours Sincerely,

NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division.....what is meaning of this email...plzz any one tells mee about this email ..what is intial review means how much time it needs

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

Akhan22 said:
Alhamdulilh, we have got email from LVO about our upcoming
Interview in Islamabad on 2016/03/09 09:30:00 am. :)
congratulations dear Akhan happy for you.good luck ;)

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015

miss black said:
Is that necessary to mention all expired passport no and their photocopy while submitting application or only current valid pasport is ok?please give ur reply as i didn't mention my old passport n very much worried now .
I did not find any place to mention old passport numbers, dnt be worry its ok they just required your current passport number..

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

Alieme4 said:
Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that this application awaits initial review. We will be in contact once this application has been reviewed.
Please note that this application is well within posted processing timeframes. We will be in contact with the applicant in due course.
Yours Sincerely,

NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division.....what is meaning of this email...

I got exactly same thing ... M Aug 2015 applicant . when did u apply??? I think it means they haven't touched our files yet :(

CanadaPakistan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016

beti said:
I got exactly same thing ... M Aug 2015 applicant . when did u apply??? I think it means they haven't touched our files yet :(
CIC Mississauga do the brief review of the file before sending to LVO and it seems officer at CIC Mississauga did added some note to your file suggesting office at LVO to review file carefully.

I would suggest send LVO any additional proofs you have to show your relationship genuine and you're in touch with your spouse to avoid interview.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

CanadaPakistan said:
CIC Mississauga do the brief review of the file before sending to LVO and it seems officer at CIC Mississauga did added some note to your file suggesting office at LVO to review file carefully.

I would suggest send LVO any additional proofs you have to show your relationship genuine and you're in touch with your spouse to avoid interview.
Seriously??? I already sent the additional proofs to LVO. I hope IN SHA ALLAH everything will be fine.

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

CanSA said:
No, check your communications that you have received from them. Emails etc, at the bottom is ten initials of the officer.
he asked more pics and our stay in the UK etc but i dont know name of officer

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

HI Guys

That's VO's comment in my notes '' Photos of outings seem to show that PA and Sponsor are comfortable with each other ''

What does this Exactly Means ? Is it positive comment ?

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

tony000 said:
HI Guys

That's VO's comment in my notes '' Photos of outings seem to show that PA and Sponsor are comfortable with each other ''

What does this Exactly Means ? Is it positive comment ?
It seems to be positive Tony, I'm sure your interview will be waived. It was a good idea to send more proof after you saw your notes.

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

Assalam o alaikum Forum Members. I am leaving this forum from today . Thanks to all of u. Please remember me , my husband , parents , brother and sister and whole family in your prayers. I have best wishes and lots of duas for all forum members, May Allah help us all, Aameen.I will be moving Canada in couple of days, lots of challenges are to be faced, but Allah Will help me inshaa Allah..
Thanks again and stay blessed, Aameen.

haseeb.virk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Interview........
DM on 26 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
8th of April, 2016

Tahira123 said:
Assalam o alaikum Forum Members. I am leaving this forum from today . Thanks to all of u. Please remember me , my husband , parents , brother and sister and whole family in your prayers. I have best wishes and lots of duas for all forum members, May Allah help us all, Aameen.I will be moving Canada in couple of days, lots of challenges are to be faced, but Allah Will help me inshaa Allah..
Thanks again and stay blessed, Aameen.
Best of luck with your future in Canada Tahira.. Prayers for you and your family! =)

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
It seems to be positive Tony, I'm sure your interview will be waived. It was a good idea to send more proof after you saw your notes.
Thanks Bubbles, I hope too . I want to share one more thing that I've notice, the concerns which Officer I had before I saw in the note that I got in Nov 2015 . thr were 3 Negative comments 1) PA and SA are not related 2) Marriage was not arrange by Family 3) Satisfied that the relationship is Guinean - No .The notes I got bit ago these 3 Negative comments are disappeared and new officer the is looking eligibility as it is still in Progress .. Rest of the things are complete ( Medical, Security and Criminality ) all passed .. Another VO was going to look int our file on 2016/01/09. and when we Sent E-mail we requested to Review Eligibility part again.. what do you think they will review it again ?

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

tony000 said:
Thanks Bubbles, I hope too . I want to share one more thing that I've notice, the concerns which Officer I had before I saw in the note that I got in Nov 2015 . thr were 3 Negative comments 1) PA and SA are not related 2) Marriage was not arrange by Family 3) Satisfied that the relationship is Guinean - No .The notes I got bit ago these 3 Negative comments are disappeared and new officer the is looking eligibility as it is still in Progress .. Rest of the things are complete ( Medical, Security and Criminality ) all passed .. Another VO was going to look int our file on 2016/01/09. and when we Sent E-mail we requested to Review Eligibility part again.. what do you think they will review it again ?
I'm sure you will hear good news very soon inshallah. When exactly is a question no one can answer, it is totally upto the VO. Just pray that it is soon :)

sunny0ov

Jul 9, 2015

hi

i have got my passport back with visa and COPR. all is set to go.

can somebody tell me where and how do they send me back my original documents like birth certificate, school degrees etc.

they had asked for originals to be sent in. and i need to know how i will get these back

will they send them back to my husband in canada? or to my address here in paksitan?