Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Please Add my information To your Time Line

Medical Done Upfront : October 2015
File Submitted : 12th November 2015
Application Received : 13th November 2015
File In process : January 2016
File Transferred to LVO /Approval of Sponsor : 18th Jan 2016 (London)
Are you sponsor or applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: PR
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009

TheNewARA said:
Hi Bubbles, yes I have paid the RPRF. They asked for a copy of our nikah nama with the english translation on November 11, 2015. I replied to their request with a scanned copy of our nikah nama attached. Since I had picked up the nikah nama in Canada, it was in both english and urdu. I explained this to them and received correspondence from them on December 11 saying that they have added this to our file and no further action is required from us.

I was actually in Pakistan in December, and was enjoying my time with my wife so much that I forgot to keep checking online :p. So some time between December 11 and December 27 our status changed to decision made.

Thanks again
I'm actually in the same boat. Got a decision made somewhere between last week of december and 1st week of January. Haven't heard anything yet. Did any of the comments change on eCAS for you? Mine didnt .... thats why I'm a little concerned.

TheNewARA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2015
Doc's Request.
11-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016

aj_10 said:
I'm actually in the same boat. Got a decision made somewhere between last week of december and 1st week of January. Haven't heard anything yet. Did any of the comments change on eCAS for you? Mine didnt .... thats why I'm a little concerned.
Hey,

No additional comments have been added to our eCAS since the one notifying us that they had asked for additional info. From what I understand though, it's common for this to not be updated right away.

I sent them a case specific inquiry today so I'll let you know when I hear from them InshAllah

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

Well there is myself and forum member sdh we both got DM on December 26 but we have't heard anything from London Visa Office. I did Case Specific Enquiry on January 08 and got no response from them.

TheNewARA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2015
Doc's Request.
11-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016

shafimussa said:
Well there is myself and forum member sdh we both got DM on December 26 but we have't heard anything from London Visa Office. I did Case Specific Enquiry on January 08 and got no response from them.
Oh wow, that makes 4 of us then. Hopefully we all get our PPR's this at the same time! Maybe we have the same officer reviewing our cases :p

atariq

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013

Hassanzafarkhan said:
Did You Had rukhsati if yes, have you send them enough proofs , have you had medical done ....if all has been done then please send Case specific Inquiry because it really very long time . May Allah Help you
I have already explained that my file transferred from Isl office to London which consumed my 5-6 months and at that time LVO processing times were 18 months so they couldn't tell before another year as my file went back in queue .so my 1.5 years were lost to just wait for my turn and then started asking 1 thing at one time . But I know now I'm just waiting for DM which will be soon inshaAllah because according to my notes they are satisfied with everything and has no issues at all. So I'm just waiting . InshaAllah everything will be fine.
P.S I have 2 kids mashaAllah so they didn't ask for any relationships proofs just few things over and over (they might have lost ).

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

atariq said:
I have already explained that my file transferred from Isl office to London which consumed my 5-6 months and at that time LVO processing times were 18 months so they couldn't tell before another year as my file went back in queue .so my 1.5 years were lost to just wait for my turn and then started asking 1 thing at one time . But I know now I'm just waiting for DM which will be soon inshaAllah because according to my notes they are satisfied with everything and has no issues at all. So I'm just waiting . InshaAllah everything will be fine.
P.S I have 2 kids mashaAllah so they didn't ask for any relationships proofs just few things over and over (they might have lost ).
Dont worry , u are near to decision made / PPR inshaa Allah . I waited 33 months though my case was not shifted to london, and they never ever asked me a single document except Re medical after 26 months of my application file ,before 26 months they were silent.If they are asking u documents etc , it means they are working on your file..order notes after every 2 months and also send your husband to MP.
I would advice u to do case specific enquiry ( by sponsor ), separate email to London( by applicant ) and also send fax to them ( by applicant ) ..Request them to process your application as you and your family has been waiting so long and mention them in a nice way that current processing time is now 17 months according to CIC and ask them to consider your application on humanitarian grounds telling them that u have 2 kids as well and they are suffering as well without father ( I think in your case husband is sponsor ). These are all which i did on 12th january 2016 , using all channels of contacting them together and on 14th january 2016 , just after 2 days I received passport request..My ECAS is still In Process..
They are working fast and clearing the old files, but u should keep on contacting them every 3 or 4 weekly..

asadahmed

Jan 6, 2016

Does anyone knows whats the average duration of Canada immigration visa ( How long my spouse can wait before she enters Canada) . I read somewhere thats its one year duration from the date medical was done, but in the current process they ask for medical upfront. So reading some of posts on this forum it seems like spousal sponsorship applications are being processed between 8-11 months. So lets say if my spouse got her application processed in 10 months, would she only have 2 months immigration visa duration where she has to make entry in Canada?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

asadahmed said:
Does anyone knows whats the average duration of Canada immigration visa ( How long my spouse can wait before she enters Canada) . I read somewhere thats its one year duration from the date medical was done, but in the current process they ask for medical upfront. So reading some of posts on this forum it seems like spousal sponsorship applications are being processed between 8-11 months. So lets say if my spouse got her application processed in 10 months, would she only have 2 months immigration visa duration where she has to make entry in Canada?
visa will be valid until the medical expiry date. you have to come to Canada before medical expires

asadahmed

Jan 6, 2016

sohaib1 said:
visa will be valid until the medical expiry date. you have to come to Canada before medical expires
Thanks for the reply. How often does CIC ask for re-medical? I am in situation where my wife is completing her studies and graduating at end of 2017, so I am trying to figure out right time to put in my spousal immigration application so that once she get her immigration done she doesn't have to do landing right away.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

CanadaSMS said:
PR Card is processed after the person Lands therefore expect your wife to get her PR card sometime in June if she will land in March.
Thanks for the help!

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

asadahmed said:
Thanks for the reply. How often does CIC ask for re-medical? I am in situation where my wife is completing her studies and graduating at end of 2017, so I am trying to figure out right time to put in my spousal immigration application so that once she get her immigration done she doesn't have to do landing right away.
I think u should apply as soon as u get married coz u never know about CIC they can increase the time period anytime... And when ur wife gets the visa she can come visit u get her PR card and can go back to complete her studies.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

asadahmed said:
Things change all the time, so I would advise you to apply ASAP to get the process started. Don't wait for 2017 as you never know what happens then or what laws/rules get changed or made more difficult by CIC. Apply ASAP

kinz90

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
we sent ours last week. Waiting... Inshallah very soon we'll get it back :)

Do you want to share your timeline? I don't think you're on the spreadsheet
Yesss..i alrdy posted my timeline in the previous pages. Did yours said processing time will be withiin approx 4 weeks?

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon

I had interview... they took everything from me like proofs and documents... they said we will review ur file and will tell u..I am just sad....what I do I need help