London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi everyone,

I really need help here. My husband arrived in Canada on 27th November. Uptil now we havent received his original documents. I wrote a number emails to missisuaga, ottawa and london office and havent received any response. Today mu husband called the cic call center and after waiting for about an hour the call finally went through and the agent said there is no requirement for the applicants to send their originals. They never send back any document except for passport. PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO NOW? My husband needs his documents. We feel helpless here.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

mkrk said:
Hi everyone,

I really need help here. My husband arrived in Canada on 27th November. Uptil now we havent received his original documents. I wrote a number emails to missisuaga, ottawa and london office and havent received any response. Today mu husband called the cic call center and after waiting for about an hour the call finally went through and the agent said there is no requirement for the applicants to send their originals. They never send back any document except for passport. PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO NOW? My husband needs his documents. We feel helpless here.
Agents who answer your call here are simply clueless and doesn't know anything. Only possible way to know about them is doing a case specific enquiry to London Visa Office. Write urgent on the top.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london
You can also try to contact your local MP if he is able to convey your request to LVO.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

mkrk said:
Hi everyone,

I would suggest you try contacting your local MP, a few other members encountered this problem..

sat1234

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
18-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
13-07-2015 (In Process 9th Oct)

My wife's passport came back from the immigration visa today, we submitted it on 8th Jan. Please update the timeline.
Does anyone have an idea when we will be receiving our original documents back from London.

Good Luck to everyone !

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

My wife got her passport back with her Visa today. However, she never got her original documents that we submitted with the application package yet! I am starting to worry when will we receive those original documents? Will they send it back to her at her Karachi house, or myself on a Canadian address? Is it time to contact CIC and trace those documents? Please provide some assistance. Thanks!

fniazi4u

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016

Hello Guys,

My app was received at Mississauga on 5th of Jan, I was expecting some email from about the receiving of my application but have not got any thing yet. I had heard that they send email about the start of Sponsor Approval process with in a week when application is received in Mississauga. Am I right?

Regards

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

Hi, i am so depress :( about my original documents, my case closed in oct 2015. But i didnt recieved my original documents back, it almost 4 months! what to do? plz share your ideas and expriences.

LonelyCan

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
April 2015
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
July 2014 upfront then reme june 2015

Sam91 said:
Thanks aloott :). I submitted my passport on Friday, 8th January. I have received an email on Tuesday 12 January that your passport has been dispatched from visa office to visa centre karachi. But due to bad weather flight from islamabad carrying the passports got delayed so i received my passport on 14th January.

that was super fast you submitted on Friday and on Monday in Islamabad office received which is 11th Jan and next day 12 jan they wanted dispatched to Khi office

LonelyCan

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
April 2015
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
July 2014 upfront then reme june 2015

shab.Hunzai said:
Hi, i am so depress :( about my original documents, my case closed in oct 2015. But i didnt recieved my original documents back, it almost 4 months! what to do? plz share your ideas and expriences.

I have the same concern and question....do they send to applicant or Sponser

jiqbal_lambra

Jan 11, 2015

Hello,

Has any 2014 or 2015 applicant received their original documents back from LVO? Please share your stories if you have received them back or you went through a process to request them back.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016

My husband has PR and he is in pakistan right now can he apply my immigration from here?

kinz90

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015

beti said:
Congratulations :D can u share your timeline plz.
Sure.
Application received in Mississauga:MAY 5, 2015
Sponsor approval: august 14, 2015
Are you sponsor or applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife:Husband
Re-Med request: Dec 5/15
Re-med done: Dec 17.15
Decision Made:December 27 2015
PPR: JANUARY 15.2015

It was a quick ride. However we applied after two years of our wedding. Also have one year old baby boy, who is canadian born. So Case was crystal clear.
Super excited for him to come here and start a new BEGINNING...:):) ;D

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

I sent my application to Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, 5 days ago - Xpresspost via Canada Post, and for some reason I'm unable to see the status as 'delivered'. I sent the application from Missisauga.

Is this normal? Does it usually take that long for mail to be delivered or acknowledged by CPC-Mississauga?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CONFUSED SPOUSE said:
My husband has PR and he is in pakistan right now can he apply my immigration from here?
no, your husband has to be in canada to do sponsership application for you and throughout the process he has to be there. ( as far as i know )

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

Raheel16 said:
I sent my application to Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, 5 days ago - Xpresspost via Canada Post, and for some reason I'm unable to see the status as 'delivered'. I sent the application from Missisauga.

Is this normal? Does it usually take that long for mail to be delivered or acknowledged by CPC-Mississauga?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Yes if you sent it via Canada Post. Nothing to be worried about.