+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Bubbles87 said:
1. The date you landed in Canada as an immigrant.
2. Did you apply for immigration from Pakistan? Then Islamabad would be the VO where your COPR was issued.
I don't remember when I landed in Canada as an immigrant I was really small, where do you think I could find the date?

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Red.Rose said:
I don't remember when I landed in Canada as an immigrant I was really small, where do you think I could find the date?
DO you have any old passports? Check the entry stamps. Ask your parents if they might remember. Call CIC Mississauga, they might have record. If nothing works, just write the month/year approximately and write on a separate piece of paper an explanation that you don't remember.

acron

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015

Bubbles87 said:
Your timeline says In Process since Dec 16th. Which one is it?
It is showing in process since 16th Dec but today when I went into details then saw that today they have updated " Application in process since 21st Dec"

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

acron said:
It is showing in process since 16th Dec but today when I went into details then saw that today they have updated " Application in process since 21st Dec"
WE usually track from the date ecas became in process. SO i'm just going to keep the date as is. Best of Luck!

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Thank you, I will try to call CIC and if that doesn't work I know the month and year in which I landed in Canada, I just don't know the exact day. So I will probably just write a letter explaining. Anyway I have another question. On form IMM5540E it asks "has your spouse met any of your family member or close friends and give dates." What should I write here? Because my spouse is a very close family friends and my family and my parents have known her since childhood, so how can I give a specific date? Can I just write in the date section (since childhood)? And how many family members do I have to list? Like 5 or 20? Thank you :)

sumaiya

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015

paknew said:
Hi sumaiya,

Can you pls share your timeline? Tnx
It's in the Google Docs :). But a brief overview: I applied in November 2014 (got married in August 2014). I was approved as a sponsor on February 14 and my file was transferred on February 20. I ordered my notes and it said 'recommended pass' but we're still waiting for my husband's criminal and security check. He had his re-med done in October 2015 and passed that.

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

Dear moderator, please add me to the spread sheet time line.

Application received in Mississauga: September 9, 2015
AOR by email: October 29,2015
SA: November 16,2015
City: Karachi

I am a citizen, sponsoring my wife. I have a one year old son, for whom I have applied for proof of Canadian citizenship. I have not included my son in sponsorship application, I intend to apply for limited validity passport for my son after my wife gets immigrant visa. This forum is a great source of information, many thanks for the valuable information members share.Thanks

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Red.Rose said:
Thank you, I will try to call CIC and if that doesn't work I know the month and year in which I landed in Canada, I just don't know the exact day. So I will probably just write a letter explaining. Anyway I have another question. On form IMM5540E it asks "has your spouse met any of your family member or close friends and give dates." What should I write here? Because my spouse is a very close family friends and my family and my parents have known her since childhood, so how can I give a specific date? Can I just write in the date section (since childhood)? And how many family members do I have to list? Like 5 or 20? Thank you :)
What I did was write on the form "Explained on separate sheet" and wrote a whole explanation (6-8 pages long progression of relationship i.e, how me met, how our parents met, etc) and attached that to the end of that form, with a paper pin. And even in the explanation, I don't think they need a list, just say the applicant has met all of your family as you have met all of hers. But do mention when (month/year) the potential of you two getting married was discussed between families. They like to know such details. The more arranged it looks, the better IMHO.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
What I did was write on the form "Explained on separate sheet" and wrote a whole explanation (6-8 pages long progression of relationship i.e, how me met, how our parents met, etc) and attached that to the end of that form, with a paper pin.
Okay, sure I will do that. But do you think it is fine if I just say in the date section (since childhood) or will that we considered an error since I am not technically filling in a date? This is confusing since we know each other since we were babies and I can't give a date for that, right?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, why did you have an interview, are you a Nikah only case or did you have any other issue?

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Red.Rose said:
Okay, sure I will do that. But do you think it is fine if I just say in the date section (since childhood) or will that we considered an error since I am not technically filling in a date? This is confusing since we know each other since we were babies and I can't give a date for that, right?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, why did you have an interview, are you a Nikah only case or did you have any other issue?
I didn't have an interview, It was a full marriage. No issues Alhumdulillah.

Oh, I have written in many places just month/year in the dates section. Even for some pictures I just wrote "sometime in Summer of 2008" or something of that sort. If the evidence you're providing is from years ago, its hard to remember exact dates and that is perfectly fine. Make sure you explain thoroughly though.

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

Romaan said:
Hi, I sponsored my husband in sep 2015 but I didn't receive any mail?
I applied in September too, application received on September 9, I got AOR by e-mail in the last week of October and SA in mid November. You should contact Mississauga office, and you should tell them the date it was received using your Tracking ID by whatever post you used. In my case, I mailed by Canada post, I knew the date and the person who received it.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
I didn't have an interview, It was a full marriage. No issues Alhumdulillah.

Oh, I have written in many places just month/year in the dates section. Even for some pictures I just wrote "sometime in Summer of 2008" or something of that sort. If the evidence you're providing is from years ago, its hard to remember exact dates and that is perfectly fine. Make sure you explain thoroughly though.
Okay :). If you did not have an interview why have you written that in your profile description "Dec 20, Interview)? Anyway, so what do you think I should write? My parents visited her family when she was born and we would play together as babies. So what exactly should I write in the date section? Thank you

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

Yana said:
How can i book appointment for medical examination in karachi. pls help
I am pasting the e-mail reply my wife got in order to book an appointment:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

Please do write us complete information for Canadian Medical assessment’s appointment

• Valid Passport No (starts with two alphabets and seven digits)
• Complete Name
• Date of Birth
• Contact Number in Pakistan (two valid contact numbers)
• Visa Category
• Location/City for Screening (KHI, LHR and ISB)

For further information please contact on 051-111-466-472.

Thanks and regards

Canadian Medical Appointments

You can request for an appointment at this e-mail address in Karachi:

CANMEDPK@iom.int

Good luck

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Red.Rose said:
Okay :). If you did not have an interview why have you written that in your profile description "Dec 20, Interview)? Anyway, so what do you think I should write? My parents visited her family when she was born and we would play together as babies. So what exactly should I write in the date section? Thank you
Its not interview date, its the date I got DM (desicion made) on my ecas.

Like I said, do not write a date, explain separately.

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

Anybody applied for proof of Canadian citizenship certificate for a baby from Consulate of Canada in Karachi? Thanks