Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

paknew said:
Dear All members -- This is husband case and our file got transferred directly at LVO on 25-April-2014. We didn't do upfront medical and was waiting for their medical instruction. Finally, Alhumdulillah I received medical request today. I have 30 days to undergo medical examination. I'll get an appointment for medical test by tomorrow morning over phone.
Can someone advise me what should I bring along with me at the time of medical examination? How many pictures (photos), size of photos, white background of the photos, anything else..?? Pls help.

Any other tip regarding the medical examination?

After medical examination how much time will be left till visa issuance? Any idea?

Pls help.. Tnx
when you will get the medical appointment they will inform you what to bring with you so just follow their instructions.....
its a million dollar question that when you get the ppr request may right after a month it varies...

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

Kashii said:
when you will get the medical appointment they will inform you what to bring with you so just follow their instructions.....
its a million dollar question that when you get the ppr request may right after a month it varies...
2 passport size photographs with white background
medical request letter from immigration
i think its 6450 rupees fees (must be cash)
and arrive early so you can go first
DONT BE LATE (very important)
thats all you need

arslan527

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
10-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2014

Hope everyone is doing great!

My wife got the follwing email from London Office today. She was over 16 years when we got married in Jan 2014.

Should we also send some additional documents in addition to the info requested below (She is doing ACCA now; might be a letter from college and ACCA)

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Dear Applicant,

I am about to complete the assessment of your application for permanent residence in Canada and I am unable to determine that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Subsection 16(1) of the IRPA states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Additional documentation in support of your age and identity is required in order for us to complete the assessment of your eligibility and admissibility for this application. Please submit the birth certificate issued by the hospital at the time of your birth as well as you recent school transcripts. I have some concerns regarding your age at time of marriage. Please submit these documents within the requested time frame. Failure to do so will result in a decision being made based on the information already on file.

You are being granted a final 30 days from the date of this correspondence to comply with our request. Should you fail to present the documentation within the next 30 days as requested, your application will be assessed based on the evidence currently available on file and this may result in the refusal of your application

farahtalha

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
07-06-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
13-11-2014
Med's Request
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2015

Can anyone please provide me the email address of LVO where i can ask my application status?

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

arslan527 said:

My wife got the follwing email from London Office today. She was over 16 years when we got married in Jan 2014.

Should we also send some additional documents in addition to the info requested below (She is doing ACCA now; might be a letter from college and ACCA)

Dear Applicant,

I am about to complete the assessment of your application for permanent residence in Canada and I am unable to determine that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Subsection 16(1) of the IRPA states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Additional documentation in support of your age and identity is required in order for us to complete the assessment of your eligibility and admissibility for this application. Please submit the birth certificate issued by the hospital at the time of your birth as well as you recent school transcripts. I have some concerns regarding your age at time of marriage. Please submit these documents within the requested time frame. Failure to do so will result in a decision being made based on the information already on file.

You are being granted a final 30 days from the date of this correspondence to comply with our request. Should you fail to present the documentation within the next 30 days as requested, your application will be assessed based on the evidence currently available on file and this may result in the refusal of your application

A- Send them a valid birth certificate.
B- Also send them NADRA family database certificate which will give them more evidence.
C- Submit the transcripts and degrees. metric and Inter certificates too (Attested would be great from Foreign ministry)

Some other members can shed more light perhaps...

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

farahtalha said:
Can anyone please provide me the email address of LVO where i can ask my application status?

Below is the case specific inquiry form , this is the way to contact LVO..but plz remember only contact if ur processing time has exceeded...when did ur file transferred to LVO?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london&_ga=1.260388813.1378481474.1407522936

farahtalha

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
07-06-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
13-11-2014
Med's Request
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2015

shy_guy said:
Below is the case specific inquiry form , this is the way to contact LVO..but plz remember only contact if ur processing time has exceeded...when did ur file transferred to LVO?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london&_ga=1.260388813.1378481474.1407522936
First Week of November 2014, i want to wake them up. 8)

arslan527

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
10-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2014

shy_guy said:
A- Send them a valid birth certificate.
B- Also send them NADRA family database certificate which will give them more evidence.
C- Submit the transcripts and degrees. metric and Inter certificates too (Attested would be great from Foreign ministry)

Some other members can shed more light perhaps...
Thanks Shy Guy.

In terms of Valid Birth Certificate - We already filed the one issued by NADRA. My in-laws can't seems to find any paper work from Hospital going back to her birth.

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

arslan527 said:
Thanks Shy Guy.

In terms of Valid Birth Certificate - We already filed the one issued by NADRA. My in-laws can't seems to find any paper work from Hospital going back to her birth.
You may attach a cover letter, state that you dont hav actual birth certificate issued by hospital because in 1990s our country doesn't have computerize birth certificate registration. So the applicant parent have lost that record..(I would say its also good to write a letter from her parents stating that she is their daughter born on such date and place..sort of affidavit written by her parents , signed by local magistrate)..

you will do fine..just dont give them any reason..plus just be honest to CIC in every matter to speedup the process...good luck ..

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

shy_guy said:
You may attach a cover letter, state that you dont hav actual birth certificate issued by hospital because in 1990s our country doesn't have computerize birth certificate registration. So the applicant parent have lost that record..(I would say its also good to write a letter from her parents stating that she is their daughter born on such date and place..sort of affidavit written by her parents , signed by local magistrate)..

you will do fine..just dont give them any reason..plus just be honest to CIC in every matter to speedup the process...good luck ..
I got married recently. Haven't applied for sponsorship yet, as my wife's documents arrived today. My wife is 17 years old. We prepared an affidavit granting permission to get married to me. Mother and Father sighned both documents. I am making sure every document is accurate and honest, so they have no reason.
I suggest affivadit would be best, beacuse its from the govenment and oath commisioner signs it. DONT WORRY TO MUCH

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

arslan527 said:

Dear Applicant,

Yes, do attach the college letter. All ed docs and also any doc stating her should also be attached.
Wish you good luck.

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

arslan527 said:

Dear Applicant,

Send them nadra birth certificate .
U can send Acca registration card along with other educational docs. She might have copies of Acca results that can also be sent.
Matric result card contain dob. That would be a good evidence.
Its better to get nadra birth certificate attested from foreign affairs. It will take few hours to get attested.
Can u please share ur timeline. When ur file transferred to Lvo.
Acca registration card also contain DOB.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015

Kashii said:

Most offices now take the photos for you. They will process every thing via email . Call your physician and ask what they require. Each country is different . I only needed to take a piece of I.D. with me.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

shy_guy said:

Don't the in-laws have a manual BAY Form of the family too..?? I think NADRA can make a duplicate birth certificate (computerized).

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

What's the email id to contact with LVO?