+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

prazwerthe

Sep 8, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Bubbles87 said:
No, you can send CSI any time. I've sent them twice, they always reply within a week or two... But its good that you sent your e-mail already (y)
How long after a re medical do they send ppr?

raja331

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hyderabad Sindh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
18-07-2015
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-08-2015 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
14-09-2015 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted for visa

***SENIORS PLEASE ADVICE***
My wife's file turned in to in process August 2015. I have applied my spouse application back in September 2014. File shows start processing application on December 14 2014. When i applied application processing time was 13 months altogether 2 months for mississuaga and 11 months for london. Is it good time to ask them whats going on?

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

respected bros and sis i want to send additional documents to LVO plz any one who knows about it i want to share my answer if it is ok or not

KK6891

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
1 Upfront-- 2 Re-medical Req on 11-10-2015 & 3 Re-medical on 02-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-11-2016

When will i get the DM ? It's been 5 weeks now :(

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

raja331 said:
***SENIORS PLEASE ADVICE***
My wife's file turned in to in process August 2015. I have applied my spouse application back in September 2014. File shows start processing application on December 14 2014. When i applied application processing time was 13 months altogether 2 months for mississuaga and 11 months for london. Is it good time to ask them whats going on?
Well, we went into in process in August 2015 too. Haven't heard anything either. Best to order notes and see what is going on with your file. Or you can even send them a Case Specific Inquiry (the link is in my signature)

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015

assalamualaikum friends
I got an email from LVO,it says:
"Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

As you are aware, visa validity is determined by medical validity, and for this application your medical results will expire on 2015/11/20.

As a one-off procedure, in order for our medical officer to potentially reassess the current medical results and determine whether an extension of your medical validity is possible, please provide the following:

- countries visited/country of residence since the date of your original medical, including details of all/any business trips, holidays/vacations or stopovers of any duration.

- details of any illnesses, however minor or temporary, since the date of your original medical.

If the medical officer determines that an extension of your medical validity is not possible, repeat medical instructions will be sent.
"
can any body tell me how to respond?
1. do I need to send my travel and health history to LVO directly or to panel physician??
2.if panel physician,then is it necessary to follow the same physician who did upfront medical???
3. what documents will be necessary to show?

the email also asked to submit PR fee but we have already submkitted voluntarily on august 31 2015.i dn know why did they ask to submit the fee
plz advice needed

raja331

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hyderabad Sindh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
18-07-2015
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-08-2015 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
14-09-2015 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted for visa

Bubbles87 said:
Well, we went into in process in August 2015 too. Haven't heard anything either. Best to order notes and see what is going on with your file. Or you can even send them a Case Specific Inquiry (the link is in my signature)

I have heard about the notes. This time I will try to send them case specific inquiry. Hope everything works out good. By the way this is insane they are taking that much time.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

DRKHADIJAHARIS said:
assalamualaikum friends
"Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

As you are aware, visa validity is determined by medical validity, and for this application your medical results will expire on 2015/11/20.

As a one-off procedure, in order for our medical officer to potentially reassess the current medical results and determine whether an extension of your medical validity is possible, please provide the following:

- countries visited/country of residence since the date of your original medical, including details of all/any business trips, holidays/vacations or stopovers of any duration.

- details of any illnesses, however minor or temporary, since the date of your original medical.

If the medical officer determines that an extension of your medical validity is not possible, repeat medical instructions will be sent.
"
1. do I need to send my travel and health history to LVO directly or to panel physician??
2.if panel physician,then is it necessary to follow the same physician who did upfront medical???

the email also asked to submit PR fee but we have already submkitted voluntarily on august 31 2015.i dn know why did they ask to submit the fee
plz advice needed
kindly provide the details to London visa office if you made any travel outside country after medical done they are going to give u medical extension maybe and your case is near to complete.

when u sent all travel history also attached as proof pr fees copy.

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015

Sarim said:
kindly provide the details to London visa office if you made any travel outside country after medical done they are going to give u medical extension maybe and your case is near to complete.

when u sent all travel history also attached as proof pr fees copy.
Do I need to meet panel physician or only send history to London visa office directly?

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

DRKHADIJAHARIS said:
Do I need to meet panel physician or only send history to London visa office directly?
no u need the sent the history by self, they are asking about travel history after medical done.

if in case u get request for re medical then only u have to meet physician panel.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sarim said:
no u need the sent the history by self, they are asking about travel history after medical done.

if in case u get request for re medical then only u have to meet physician panel.
I was given this EXACT email on August 22 , 2015. And I replied the same day but for some reason I didn't get any medical info and now medical is expired I am so confused why are they not telling me anything :/

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

DRKHADIJAHARIS said:
assalamualaikum friends
"Dear Applicant,

"

the email also asked to submit PR fee but we have already submitted voluntarily on august 31 2015. i don't know why did they ask to submit the fee
plz advice needed
I have had the same letter also.
You just need to reply back to their email only.
You need to respond that you have not travelled outside of the country of Saudi Arabia since your last medical examination. (I am assuming u did the medical in Saudi Arabia).
And you have not had any illness since your last medical examination.
You should also inform them that you had already voluntarily submitted you RPRF on 31 Aug 2015.
And provide the scanned document in attachment of email as proof.

There is no guarantee that your medical will be extended because sometimes the medical officer in New Delhi does not give a timely response and without their approval the VO will request a re-med.

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015

Mercy24 said:
I have had the same letter also.
You just need to reply back to their email only.
You need to respond that you have not travelled outside of the country of Saudi Arabia since your last medical examination. (I am assuming u did the medical in Saudi Arabia).
And you have not had any illness since your last medical examination.
You should also inform them that you had already voluntarily submitted you RPRF on 31 Aug 2015.
And provide the scanned document in attachment of email as proof.

There is no guarantee that your medical will be extended because sometimes the medical officer in New Delhi does not give a timely response and without their approval the VO will request a re-med.

Thanks for the response
I shall do the same

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014