+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mbilla

Nov 10, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

I have received email from LVO asking about copies of Nikah Nama and Translation (Not originals) . Can I send the scanned documents through email???

Or these need to be sent to LVO through regular mail? I thought NADRA issued Marriage certificate would be enough but they have specifically asked for these documents.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

saad12 said:
Thanks Sohaib, i am October 2014 applicant, i am still waiting for email of additional documents to arrive, as per the insite they have already sent me request for additional documents a month ago, i have sent them CSI and trying to figure out what could they ask for now.
what is your timeline

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

mbilla said:
I have received email from LVO asking about copies of Nikah Nama and Translation (Not originals) . Can I send the scanned documents through email???

Or these need to be sent to LVO through regular mail? I thought NADRA issued Marriage certificate would be enough but they have specifically asked for these documents.
When I got the email for nikah nama. I sent the orginal one even though they asked for copy. I sent it through a courier and I scanned in the email as well. When you write the email write URGENT on it. Don't forget also send marriage certificate copy as well.

mkrk

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah

eurolife23 said:
We received originals in Canada about a week after decision made.
Oh, thats weird in my case. Anyways I will wait some more days

sdh

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2015
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015 & 23-12-2015
Nomination.....
SA - 23-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
DM: 26-12-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016

andrew-brit said:
Spreadsheet updated. You can send an email to London saying you have mailed the photos, but do not expect a response. You may hear back from them but most likely you will not.
Thanks, Andrew

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

@ All Member
CIC have not started Application assessment still , i saw that in notes;

Application Assesments
Assigned to :
Assigned by:
Due Date :

These all are blank , what does this means ?? And eligibilty of Applicant say Interview required and Interview based on : PA and sponsor are not related and Marriage is not arrange by family members , does this means they will be asking questions about these two things ?? should i need to gather ongoing communication documents ??

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

tony000 said:
@ All Member

Application Assesments
Assigned to :
Assigned by:
Due Date :

These all are blank , what does this means ?? And eligibilty of Applicant say Interview required and Interview based on : PA and sponsor are not related and Marriage is not arrange by family members , does this means they will be asking questions about these two things ?? should i need to gather ongoing communication documents ??
If the marriage was not arranged by family, did you give an account of how you guys met? It is very important that you give a convincing account of how your "love" developed and stuff... SO I would prepare any evidence of your meeting, chatting, talking, Skype, etc before you got married. That would be what they are looking for.

I have noticed that they ask for interview if you tell them that the marriage was not arranged. SO tell them that all your family members were involved in the wedding.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
If the marriage was not arranged by family, did you give an account of how you guys met? It is very important that you give a convincing account of how your "love" developed and stuff... SO I would prepare any evidence of your meeting, chatting, talking, Skype, etc before you got married. That would be what they are looking for.

I have noticed that they always ask for interview if you tell them that the marriage was not arranged. SO tell them that all your family members were involved in the wedding.
once me and my spouse Decide that we want to spend rest of life together we told the family about it and on their Approval we did . and family were totally involved in everything we did in and aftr marriage . we sent family pics which were captured on our wedding , we also sent in SK , FB , EMail , Cards , E-cards Phone records and sent everything else possibly one could sent .

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

tony000 said:
once me and my spouse to that we want to spend rest of life together we told the family about it and on their Approval we did . and family were toatlly involved in everything we did in and aftr marriage .
It just looks like you did not provide enough information about how your relationship developed. I'm sorry to say this but at this point all you can do is prepare for the interview and gather evidence of all the events that lead up to you and spouse deciding to get married.

Do you have pictures of you both before the wedding? It is imperative that you show that to them..

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
It just looks like you did not provide enough information about how your relationship developed. I'm sorry to say this but at this point all you can do is prepare for the interview and gather evidence of all the events that lead up to you and spouse deciding to get married.

Do you have pictures of you both before the wedding? It is imperative that you show that to them..

once me and my spouse Decide that we want to spend rest of life together we told the family about it and on their Approval we did . and family were totally involved in everything we did in and aftr marriage . we sent family pics which were captured on our wedding , we also sent in SK , FB , EMail , Cards , E-cards Phone records and sent everything else possibly one could sent .

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

tony000 said:
@ All Member

Application Assesments
Assigned to :
Assigned by:
Due Date :

Bubbles87 said:

I have noticed that they always ask for interview if you tell them that the marriage was not arranged. SO tell them that all your family members were involved in the wedding.
Exactly..!! They raised eyebrow on the same issue on my "love marriage", but I had enough evidence and write up to cover it, I think you didn't provided them detail in that "development of relation" question in sponsorship questionnaire which is very vital, I say from experience eligibility review is mainly dependent on these answers, I attached 2 extra pages to describe every single event in our life with going in the details.

Next Steps:

I have never seen anyone getting their interview revoked after sending additional proofs, if I was you, I would now start preparing, gathering and making docs describing your development of relationship, questions you may expect would be like:

how you both met?
How your relationship developed and how meeting turned into friendship?
Who between 2 of you and when you thought about marriage and who proposed?

How your families got involved? met and decided about marriage. (very vital)

How things progressed after that, (date setting, moun meetha etc if happened)
and eventually marriage and life after.

Hope there won't be any hiccups if you clear everything from docs, proofs (pics, chats, Facebook posts etc ), detailed answers to questions in sponsorship questionnaire during interview.

Azlan2015

Sep 6, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28thFeb,2015
AOR Received.
3 May,2015
File Transfer...
29th May, 2015
Med's Request
...In Process on 23rd September, 2015
Med's Done....
..Desion made on 17 Oct,2015
Passport Req..
22 Oct,2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Nov,2015
LANDED..........
17, Dec, 2015 InshaAllah

Congrats to all who got DM this week:)

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

sadia01 said:
Alhamdullillah decision made on ecas today!
MashaAllah November December 2014 applicants getting DM hopefully inshaAllah we'll get good news very soon

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

I have to agree with Bubbles and Suleman on this. We had about 6 pages (single space) explanation about how we were introduced, and how our relationship developed over the course of "discussing" marriage, and engagement period and then after the wedding. We provided tonz proof to support what we were claiming.

Ours was not a typical "arrange" marriage either. We were introduced, and but the decision was entirely ours, and I very clearly explained how that took place, and even though our parents razamandi/approval was essential, but ultimately it was our decision.

If you are put in for an interview, then make sure you prepare this pretty well. So you will need to gather all supporting documents specially anything after your application was received in Mississauga. That would include on-going communication, trips taken back and forth or together, any gifts sent, or money sent by any party.

In the interview, questions will be raised based on the notes on your file. So if they are questioning you "not being related" then you need to have solid explanation. If they are questioning why you didn't wear traditional outfits, then you need to clearly convince them that how you dressed up doesn't impact your relationship.

Also make sure you send show them pictures of family members/friends with you on your wedding day. Majority of the wedding pictures that I sent were group photos of friends and family from all events. I even sent wedding/walima invitation cards, contract with wedding hall, proof of payment to wedding halls, as well as photographer etc. etc.

Essentially during the interview you are proving that your relationship is genuine, and you will need to really do some homework on you can convince them.

Good luck!

sulemanmirza said:
Exactly..!! They raised eyebrow on the same issue on my "love marriage", but I had enough evidence and write up to cover it, I think you didn't provided them detail in that "development of relation" question in sponsorship questionnaire which is very vital, I say from experience eligibility review is mainly dependent on these answers, I attached 2 extra pages to describe every single event in our life with going in the details.

Next Steps:

I have never seen anyone getting their interview revoked after sending additional proofs, if I was you, I would now start preparing, gathering and making docs describing your development of relationship, questions you may expect would be like:

how you both met?
How your relationship developed and how meeting turned into friendship?
Who between 2 of you and when you thought about marriage and who proposed?

How your families got involved? met and decided about marriage. (very vital)

How things progressed after that, (date setting, moun meetha etc if happened)
and eventually marriage and life after.

Hope there won't be any hiccups if you clear everything from docs, proofs (pics, chats, Facebook posts etc ), detailed answers to questions in sponsorship questionnaire during interview.

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

tony000 said:
Even if you have done all of this, but if they are not satisfied with answers about how your relationship developed, and how your parents were involved in the decision, they will raise questions. They have every right to do so. They are doing their job.

So they are giving you an opportunity to clear the clouds, and convince them that your relationship is genuine.

There are tonz of information available on this forum for potential interview questions. I recommend you search those, and then prepare all the necessary and supporting documents.