+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Dear Member Pls pls Advice me what to do.

I've have ordered notes which i got 2 days ago and i found that we are hook up in interview but the reason for interview does not Pertain to us and our application. date of marriage was wrong in notes , VO said we are not wearing Traditional dresses at the time of Nikkah but we were both were wearing purely traditional Dresses ... I do not know what to do?? any idea ?? what we should do ?? should we write explanation letter to Visa officer and tell him that the allegations does not Pertain to us ??

Learner_champ

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
9 April 2015
File Transfer...
19 April 2015
Med's Request
Upfront ( in process from 30 april as per Ecas documents returned on 2nd Oct)
Med's Done....
Remedical request on 2nd may completed on 11 may
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 May 2016. . Passport submitted on 26 May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 June 2016
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon

tony000 said:

I've have ordered notes which i got 2 days ago and i found that we are hook up in interview but the reason for interview does not Pertain to us and our application. date of marriage was wrong in notes , VO said we are not wearing Traditional dresses at the time of Nikkah but we were both were wearing purely traditional Dresses ... I do not know what to do?? any idea ?? what we should do ?? should we write explanation letter to Visa officer and tell him that the allegations does not Pertain to us ??
what have you wear in Rukhsati ? Are they heavy Dresses

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015

tony000 said:

Did u send them ur reception photos like bride n groom with family n all? R u sure u wrote the correct marriage date as in ur marriage certi re chk it n i think u should visit ur MP with ur claims

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

What if one sends original Nikah Nama issued from Union Council (Nadra) and photo copy of Urdu nikah nama along attested English translation? But not the original URDU nikah nama.

Mercy24 said:
1. You can submit original Nikkah Nama with attested English translation.
Or if you feel more comfortable, I know some people that have attested their copies of the Nikkah Nama and english translation at foreign affairs and have not had any issue.

2. You should verify with DG Immigration.

3. Receipt at marriage hall is fine. Don't forget to include receipt for food menu items also. And anything else related to the rukhsati.

4. I haven't included receipts for shoes. Not even my sherwani. But if you want to include do it for the major purchase like wedding dress.

5. Education and job documents - just submit originals. If you really want to submit copy then you need to have them attested.

6. Honeymoon - inside or outside of Pakistan makes no difference. Just make sure to include photos.

7. There is no defined number of pages to submit. I must admit myself I did not sent much variety. The most important to remember is to show that you have consistent communication with your spouse. In my case, I had submitted my call logs. I mostly made phone calls via skype.

If you are concerned about loosing originals, then get them attested and submit those documents.
I myself am still waiting for my documents even though my wife has been issued the visa.
Hope this helps.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

tony000 said:

Are you Nikah only? Did you have a 3 day Shaadi like it is the norm in Pakistan?

They put a lot of emphasis on a full 3-day marriage reception, mehendi, Rukhsati and Valima.... If you were wearing traditional clothes but they were not heavy kaam (in case of bride) then you do have a problem. They pick on these things...

Were there any other days of the wedding, any dawats etc?

I don't know what to suggest right now, but I'm sorry to hear you're in this dilemma... If you give more detail of how your wedding was done, maybe someone will be able to give a good suggestion as to how to encounter this...

maria9988

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-18-2014
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2015
Med's Request
Sept 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 15, 2015 Decision Made: Oct 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 19, 2015, but receivecd Nov 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 3, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah

This is a question for all those that did not receive their PPR within the first 2 weeks after DM. How long did it take? I hear if not the first 2 weeks then it usyally goes to 4 weeks. PM me if you have insights, thanks in advance.

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

Libra82 said:
Alhumdulillah Yesterday we got Dm now waiting for passport request

i m in karachi pakistan and have a return flight on 2 dec
if my wife got her passport with visa before 2 dec she will go with with me

what u guys think can she get the visa before 2 dec 2015???
here is the maths..

Time to get Passport request after Decision made............... minimum 5 days, maximum 4 weeks, median 2 weeks.. (my friend has Decision made on 30 October, but has not got Passport request until yet)

Time to get Passport back with visa and COPR.................... minimum 4 days, maximum 2 weeks, median 1 week...

additional time..........a day or two, after the PPR request, for gather docs, filling on form and photos and going to VFS (appointment, in person,,..etc)

Based on the above stats, its a tight call.. well there is a likelihood that you will get everything done before 2 DEC. but it will be a tough call OR for sure a very CLOSE CALL...
so you can based your decision on the above stats..

The above stats are my personal observations and what I have been following on this group...
I wish you and all others loads of luck..

Ninetofive

Nov 5, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
01-May-2015
File Transfer...
26-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
05-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-2015

FRV said:
MashahAllah thts a quick time line
Thank you.. Yes Alhumdulillah, it took just 7 months 3 days from filing of application to Passport Request.

I hope everyone gets their DM and PPR soon.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
Are you Nikah only? Did you have a 3 day Shaadi like it is the norm in Pakistan?

They put a lot of emphasis on a full 3-day marriage reception, mehendi, Rukhsati and Valima.... If you were wearing traditional clothes but they were not heavy kaam (in case of bride) then you do have a problem. They pick on these things...

Were there any other days of the wedding, any dawats etc?

I don't know what to suggest right now, but I'm sorry to hear you're in this dilemma... If you give more detail of how your wedding was done, maybe someone will be able to give a good suggestion as to how to encounter this...
It was 3 day wedding, Mahyoon , Mendhi , NIkkha and Reception everything was done in Traditional way .

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

Mercy24 said:
1. You can submit original Nikkah Nama with attested English translation.
Or if you feel more comfortable, I know some people that have attested their copies of the Nikkah Nama and english translation at foreign affairs and have not had any issue.

2. You should verify with DG Immigration.

3. Receipt at marriage hall is fine. Don't forget to include receipt for food menu items also. And anything else related to the rukhsati.

4. I haven't included receipts for shoes. Not even my sherwani. But if you want to include do it for the major purchase like wedding dress.

5. Education and job documents - just submit originals. If you really want to submit copy then you need to have them attested.

6. Honeymoon - inside or outside of Pakistan makes no difference. Just make sure to include photos.

7. There is no defined number of pages to submit. I must admit myself I did not sent much variety. The most important to remember is to show that you have consistent communication with your spouse. In my case, I had submitted my call logs. I mostly made phone calls via skype.

If you are concerned about loosing originals, then get them attested and submit those documents.
I myself am still waiting for my documents even though my wife has been issued the visa.
Hope this helps.
Thanks Alot,
Is foreign affair attestation is enough for educational documents or need to attest by high commission or embassy of Canada in Pakistan after foreign affair?

Azlan2015

Sep 6, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28thFeb,2015
AOR Received.
3 May,2015
File Transfer...
29th May, 2015
Med's Request
...In Process on 23rd September, 2015
Med's Done....
..Desion made on 17 Oct,2015
Passport Req..
22 Oct,2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Nov,2015
LANDED..........
17, Dec, 2015 InshaAllah

Hashipk said:
Thanks Alot,
Is foreign affair attestation is enough for educational documents or need to attest by high commission or embassy of Canada in Pakistan after foreign affair?
Only Pakistan foreign affair attestation is enough

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

tony000 said:
how to find MP of your Area ??
http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Enter your postal code and find out who it is... be reminded that MPs will start their new office from the 9th of November.

samzrk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 12th, 2015
File Transfer...
June 6th, 2015
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
October 15th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 26th, 2015
LANDED..........
October 31st, 2015

Baiyang said:
Hi samzrk,
How would my family know if their passports have arrived back at vfs Karachi. Do you have contact number for the vfs karachi.
Thanks in advance for yr reply.
You will get an email and a call, also you can track your application. Good Luck.

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah

tony000 said:
Any idea about the tentative interview date? If it don't fall far off, its better to wait and explain the things in person because the bad thing about the letters/e-mails is that they don't have any context or post text.

If you are not sure about the interview date yet and you are certain about your mentioning of the marriage date correctly in the application while the one on notes is not coinciding with your provided date, you can surely request the VO for review. I am of the opinion that wearing of clothes on marriage or upon any occasion is one's sole choice and personal decision, thus you can also argue politely with the VO's comment about it - better having a solid reason like inclination to simple dress, promotion of simplicity by being in unconventional dress etc (I am writing so assuming that you was dressed simple).

Further I second the words of Bubbles87 that "If you give more detail of how your wedding was done, maybe someone will be able to give a good suggestion as to how to encounter this..."

During the process of my own immigration and sponsorship of my family; I have practically evaluated that "offence is the best defense". Using appropriate and polite words - with out challenging some one's authority & prestige, one can certainly disagree and challenge the decision.

Kehtey hein "peer putter nahi daye ga par nooh tey nahi rakh/kho lay ga" (viz. a closed mouth catches no flies 8))