+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Soulman said:
hello everybody

Does DM always mean positive outcome?
My Opinion. Not all the Time But most of the time its Positive. If DM is made without Interview 95% chances are you're Approved for PR and after Interview it can be 50/50.

savera85

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad>London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-8-2013
Doc's Request.
Never got any
AOR Received.
13-9-2013
File Transfer...
23-1-2014
Med's Request
25-9-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2013 > 6-10-2015
Interview........
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

Thanks for answering

AsadA said:
Yes, these are exactly those forms that were submitted at the beginning.
In my opinion, they should be filled exactly as before (specially, if there is no any change, e.g. a new family member is born etc).
If an interviewer finds a discrepancy in new forms and previously filled forms, it may weaken your case.

Moreover, If there was anything incorrect in the previously filled forms, then it should be corrected in new forms along justification.

Normally, an interview is called if the case is not straight forward, there are some things that need clarification to decide the case.
I guess, there is an ambiguity in your case. If you refill the forms, this may help VO to decide.

So decide carefully by looking at previously filled forms.

Thanku so much for anwering

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

Mercy24 said:
**ATTENTION**

Dear friends and members, I will be travelling to the remote areas of Pakistan with no Internet access for 3 weeks.
Also, I am anticipating a DM/PPR in the coming weeks, and will not have as much time dedicated for regular spreadsheet updates.
So if any volunteers are interested to keep the timelines spreadsheet alive, please let me know.

Thanks kindly.
hey mercy24 ... Most of my work is online .. I can do that..

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

ipoo said:
Well you should immediately contact with the concerned board, they will definitely cancel the duplicate and will clear things from the record. Again better go and clear thing from the concerned board, then send your documents. If you send the duplicate or original without first clearing things from the concerned board you will be in trouble because cic will definitely ask for verification from the concerned board.
When CIC asking for originals they mean that it is coming from the original source. Its does not matter if the educational institute stamped it Duplicate, either is acceptable. So its not necessary to contact the board of Education.

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

tony000 said:
Khurram How did you find out that you are in Interview queue Since Jan 2015 ?? CIC Sent you notification or what ??
no actually I have ordered gcms note they mentioned there.

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015

Mehrma said:
Hy plz plz koi mujhy b reply kro I m waiting
Visit visa k liye online kin kon c form fill Krny hain
forms available at following link plz also submit travel history form

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=PK#applications

umar441

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-NOV-2015
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2016

Aoa,
I have done english translation of my Nikkah nama and there is one spelling mistake like my Name is "Umar" and it was written "Umer" by the translator.
Is it okay or do i have to re translate. ?

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015

umar441 said:
Aoa,
I have done english translation of my Nikkah nama and there is one spelling mistake like my Name is "Umar" and it was written "Umer" by the translator.
Is it okay or do i have to re translate. ?
You should re translate name spelling should be accurate

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

tony000 said:
@ Senior Members & other who knows about this.

I've sent Additional Documents Voluntarily a week ago So I've not hear anything from CIC that if they have rec and Attach it to my Application.. what should I do to find out about this or CIC will itself let me know that they have recieved ? . When I sent Docs My Application was ' In Process' sending Additional docs Voluntarily can cause delays ??
LVO does not acknowledge receipt of docs most of the times. You can find that by ordering notes.
I am not sure sending docs will delay the process, however personally I suppose it will assist them in processing the file.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

shab.Hunzai said:
When CIC asking for originals they mean that it is coming from the original source. Its does not matter if the educational institute stamped it Duplicate, either is acceptable. So its not necessary to contact the board of Education.
You probably aren't getting the point, see if the police got the original document they definitely had sent the letter to the concerned board as well, even if they didn't, when the CIC asks for verification from the concerned board, and the guy sends the original and not the duplicate, there and then he will be in trouble, I know this because my father was once Controller of the one of the Pakistani intermediate board, and had seen few cases, even though the boys weren't having any bad intentions, but that way they lost their credibility. I remember one guy even lost his job appointment simply he shown the commission office the original one even though he got the duplicate, but in the mean time he got his original one and submit with it, and when the commission office sent for verification the board office informed the commission office of the duplicate, that poor guy lost that attempt, even though he tried his best to satisfy the commission office. He should have went to the concerned board office and handed over the duplicate, so that the "RECORDS" should have been cleared.

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

ipoo said:
You probably aren't getting the point, see if the police got the original document they definitely had sent the letter to the concerned board as well, even if they didn't, when the CIC asks for verification from the concerned board, and the guy sends the original and not the duplicate, there and then he will be in trouble, I know this because my father was once Controller of the one of the Pakistani intermediate board, and had seen few cases, even though the boys weren't having any bad intentions, but that way they lost their credibility. I remember one guy even lost his job appointment simply he shown the commission office the original one even though he got the duplicate, but in the mean time he got his original one and submit with it, and when the commission office sent for verification the board office informed the commission office of the duplicate, that poor guy lost that attempt, even though he tried his best to satisfy the commission office. He should have went to the concerned board office and handed over the duplicate, so that the "RECORDS" should have been cleared.
The board have information already to issued him/her duplicate, with the same serial number every info same to original so you dont need to give info back to board! he can use both for separate. Thats it.

Azlan2015

Sep 6, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28thFeb,2015
AOR Received.
3 May,2015
File Transfer...
29th May, 2015
Med's Request
...In Process on 23rd September, 2015
Med's Done....
..Desion made on 17 Oct,2015
Passport Req..
22 Oct,2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Nov,2015
LANDED..........
17, Dec, 2015 InshaAllah

Salam,

A quick question. Do a person need anything else aside from COPR and pakistani passport to travel from Pakistan to Canada?? Any other requirement from Pakistani officials?

Thanks

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

shab.Hunzai said:
The board have information already to issued him/her duplicate, with the same serial number every info same to original so you dont need to give info back to board! he can use both for separate. Thats it.
He cannot use the original one before informing the concerned board office. Its up to the board office, but I know they will definitely be cancelling the duplicate before allowing him to use the original one.