+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Hello Everyone:

Does anybody know how to efficiently book a Medical Appointment with IOM?

* We called them, no response.
* Emailed them --> it says response in 2 business days
* E-Appointments doesn't show any availability of Time slots.

Since you all know, that Medical needs to be completed in 30 days of Request. So how to proceed here?

Thanks in advance for your help guys
Congratulations for medical !! You have to call them, especially early morning.

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hello Everyone:

Does anybody know how to efficiently book a Medical Appointment with IOM?

* We called them, no response.
* Emailed them --> it says response in 2 business days
* E-Appointments doesn't show any availability of Time slots.

Since you all know, that Medical needs to be completed in 30 days of Request. So how to proceed here?

Thanks in advance for your help guys
In my case. I emailed them and got a reply within 4-5 days. With appointment date.

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
Hello Guys, Application on 3 October2022 outline online. biometrics , Eligibility and medical completed on tracker but not on gckey. Its very confusing
Please someone can explain it to me? Why BC keeps on changing?
On tracker :
19 April changed to in progress till date
on gckey :
25 April BC changed to Not Applicable
12 May BC changed to we are doing your background check
25 May BC changed to Not Applicable
Please let me know if you are experiencing same changes.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
In my case. I emailed them and got a reply within 4-5 days. With appointment date.
Thank you very much. Yes, we have emailed them.

Do you remember that they gave you an Appointment Date within 30 days of Medical Request? Or how was it? (if you are comfortable sharing)

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Yess its so frustrating. No we didn’t send english translated nikah nama before we just sent original before and it was in urdu.

In our case, they also asked us for additional docs after AOR and SA but then they updated us in 1-2 days. This was via a GENERIC EMAIL saying that it has been received and updated to the account.

But I heard from an Indian Couple that the max they can take to respond to your Webforms update is 1 month. So don't worry. InshAllah, you will get it soon.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Thank you very much. Yes, we have emailed them.

Do you remember that they gave you an Appointment Date within 30 days of Medical Request? Or how was it? (if you are comfortable sharing)
But firstly, did you get an automated response from IOM, replying with a form (within the body of the email, no separate document). The form will ask questions like your UCI, passport no. , dob, applicant name etc ..and your closest major city..
Once you reply that to that email with the info filled, then you will get a email with a date and location of the medical center.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
But firstly, did you get an automated response from IOM, replying with a form (within the body of the email, no separate document). The form will ask questions like your UCI, passport no. , dob, applicant name etc ..and your closest major city..
Once you reply that to that email with the info filled, then you will get a email with a date and location of the medical center.
Yes, we got that email and also filled out the details needed. In our case, it's in KHI. So let's see what date will we get!

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
In our case, they also asked us for additional docs after AOR and SA but then they updated us in 1-2 days. This was via a GENERIC EMAIL saying that it has been received and updated to the account.

But I heard from an Indian Couple that the max they can take to respond to your Webforms update is 1 month. So don't worry. InshAllah, you will get it soon.
InshaAllah. Its been 16 months hopefully the application is at the end

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

Saleeha_cad

May 24, 2023
Hello everyone,

Has anyone gotten Procedural Fairness Letter regarding spousal sponsorship?

If Yes then whats the success rate? what they ask mostly?

plz reply

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Ye

Yes yes definitely. They will give you date within 30 days. I got the date two days before when my 30 days were completing.
Thank you, Manee. So that means we can expect them to be respectful of 30-days deadline.

Also, did they send the Medical directly to the CIC? If yes, do they send immediately using the e-medical system? Or how is it?