+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
We emailed them a month ago. And they replied that your application is in queue waiting for review. What does that mean?
I'm not sure that applications for January 22 went in backlog or what, as from other groups ( all London office) there are multiple people who are still waiting for ppr as of today . Currently they are sending coprs to March to June applicants what I saw. Still I recommend of asking them through webforms or email, as it's now 16 months.

Nov 10, 2021
My son is currently live in Canada.
He is 11 old. He lives with his mother.
I want be sponsored. We are already divorced.
I am currently live in Iran.
Please describe that how I want get family visa.

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
I'm not sure that applications for January 22 went in backlog or what, as from other groups ( all London office) there are multiple people who are still waiting for ppr as of today . Currently they are sending coprs to March to June applicants what I saw. Still I recommend of asking them through webforms or email, as it's now 16 months.
Thanks for advice means alot. Coprs for march 2022 applicants or still 2021?

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
For March 22 to June 22 , they are recieving it currently.
My eligibility and background is in progress It’s been a month. They asked for additional docs, which were newly completed schedule A form, travel updates and English nikah nama. How much time do you think they take to review additional docs? Right now gc key shows we are reviewing additional docs you provided.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
My eligibility and background is in progress It’s been a month. They asked for additional docs, which were newly completed schedule A form, travel updates and English nikah nama. How much time do you think they take to review additional docs? Right now gc key shows we are reviewing additional docs you provided.
When were u asked for additional documents ? In which month. I was also asked for additional documents that was original nikah nama right after the Aor in January 23 before medical, which is now under review. Also have you not submitted the translated nikah nama before ?

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
When were u asked for additional documents ? In which month. I was also asked for additional documents that was original nikah nama right after the Aor in January 23 before medical, which is now under review
I got adr recently 5 may 2023. Its been 14 days to be exact and we submitted them on 8th may. On 9th may the status changed on gc key to we are reviewing additional docs. And on tracker both eligibility and background changed to in progress.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
I got adr recently 5 may 2023. Its been 14 days to be exact and we submitted them on 8th may. On 9th may the status changed on gc key to we are reviewing additional docs. And on tracker both eligibility and background changed to in progress.
They sent it really late which is super frustrating, if it's just this month you have to wait another 3 to 4 weeks for any further update it can be soon but they take atleast 1 to 2 months to review as your case has passed the time limit . Mine are in review since 28 March. Also, was the nikah nama translation was sent before?

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
They sent it really late which is super frustrating, if it's just this month you have to wait another 3 to 4 weeks for any further update it can be soon but they take atleast 1 to 2 months to review as your case has passed the time limit . Mine are in review since 28 March. Also, was the nikah nama translation was sent before?
Yess its so frustrating. No we didn’t send english translated nikah nama before we just sent original before and it was in urdu.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Yess its so frustrating. No we didn’t send english translated nikah nama before we just sent original before and it was in urdu.
That's the main reason for delay as the English translated and urdu both are compulsory, but they should have asked earlier . Dont worry as now they have everything they want you just have to wait a little more I'm really hoping u make it by June as your medical must be expiring also.

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
That's the main reason for delay as the English translated and urdu both are compulsory, but they should have asked earlier . Dont worry as now they have everything they want you just have to wait a little more I'm really hoping u make it by June as your medical must be expiring also.
Yess InshaAllah. We are thinking to order gcms notes too

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
**Update** - Medical Request

My timeline:

Applied: 19th Dec 2022
AOR: 14th Feb 2023
Biometrics request: 22nd Feb 2023
Biometrics done: 27th Feb 2023
Sponsorship approval: 23rd Feb 2023
Additional Document requested: 23rd Feb 2023.
Additional Document submitted: 28th Feb 2023
Confirmation received of Additional Document: 28th Feb 2023
Background in progress: 19th April 2023
Medical Request received: 24th May 2023

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Hello Everyone:

Does anybody know how to efficiently book a Medical Appointment with IOM?

* We called them, no response.
* Emailed them --> it says response in 2 business days
* E-Appointments doesn't show any availability of Time slots.

Since you all know, that Medical needs to be completed in 30 days of Request. So how to proceed here?

Thanks in advance for your help guys