Med's Done....
31-08-2016
Passport Req..
13-09-216
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Average (stage2) time for family sponsorship for pakistni wife and kids????

Please guide me.
what is the average time for (stage2- after sponsor's approval) a husband (Canadian citizen) sponsoring wife and kids from pakistan?
"Timeline of Spouse Sponsorship for Pakistan Applicants" shows that stage2 take less than 1 year
but the CIC website shows that time for family sponsorship from london office is 28 months.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Libra82 said:
I have. to submit medical and police clearence

my sponser will go through from a medical on tuesday
so my question is they will provide any kind of peice of paper to us also ?
we have a police clearence ready which we will
send soon but along with that we have to send medical done confirmation also ?

and where i have to send the both medical confirmation and police clearence
can someone write me the address

seniors please help
and Mercy24 thanks for writting and helping all of us
http://bit.ly/canpakspouse_faq
Go to LVO address.

attsopal

May 22, 2014

Dear,

Below is my time line,

-- We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2012.
-- We started processing your application on September 3, 2014.
-- A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
-- We sent you correspondence on July 3, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
--Medical results have been received.

my application was rejected be i didn't receive any request for medical, but they review the decision and now my application is again in the process,

i have already submitted the medical and now they have requested me to Submit original KSA Police clearance certificate (Because i am in Saudi arabia for job), but still i haven't receive any instruction from them. and 3 months have passed,

can somebody help me about the case to speed up the process, already almost 3 years have passed.

Regards

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015

Iqbalf said:
You are right sister. I went with a consultant / lawyer as well and regretting my choice as he is not very supportive and doesn't respond to my calls / emails on time.

The interview update came to me by LVO after my CS inquiry. I applied through him because i wasn't exposed to this forum.

Also, he doesn't want me to send the additional proofs (visit / on going communication / money transfer) voluntarily. I plan on doing it in early September Insha Allah myself.
I will totally disagree with your lawyer, send them your travel details, money transfer detail is must to send asap. Don't leave it 100% on your lawyer.
Good luck.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: Average (stage2) time for family sponsorship for pakistni wife and kids????

tigertech said:
Please guide me.
what is the average time for (stage2- after sponsor's approval) a husband (Canadian citizen) sponsoring wife and kids from pakistan?
"Timeline of Spouse Sponsorship for Pakistan Applicants" shows that stage2 take less than 1 year
but the CIC website shows that time for family sponsorship from london office is 28 months.
Please click on the FAQ link in my signature.
Section: Application Process

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015

GISGeek said:
My wife sent a CSE to LVO on 05 August regarding Decision and return of original docs. Following is the reply she got on 19 August:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that I am unable to provide you with an exact time frame for the decision of your application. Your application is currently awaiting officer review, once the officer has a made a decision on your application your originals will be returned.

Kind regards,

REO

Forum members please shed some light.
I see ur case status is already in process... Still they replied you that ur file is awaiting officers view? Doesn't status changes to in process wen officer is already working on it??

GMZ

Jun 16, 2015

Dear Mercy,

It looks the Visa Officers are processing the cases randomly. As some case they finalized even they applied in December 2014 while some cases July, August, Sept, Oct and November 2014 are still not touched. What do you think. What could be the reason. As my case is very straight forward but they didnot put in process. Allah knows the best.

GMZ

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015

attsopal said:
Dear,

Below is my time line,

-- A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
-- We sent you correspondence on July 3, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

my application was rejected be i didn't receive any request for medical, but they review the decision and now my application is again in the process,

i have already submitted the medical and now they have requested me to Submit original KSA Police clearance certificate (Because i am in Saudi arabia for job), but still i haven't receive any instruction from them. and 3 months have passed,

can somebody help me about the case to speed up the process, already almost 3 years have passed.

Regards
Why was ur application rejected? N wen was it rejected? Did u request them to review it again or u had to apply all over again?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

GISGeek said:
Check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp
If you have any kids who are Canadian citizens then make they NICOPs before you go to the airport, otherwise FIA will give you tough time. Also to get the Polio certificate(s) from any Govt hospital, though you can get one at the departure airport but it is better to get it before your flight.
If the kids are travelling on a Canadian passport to Canada, they do not require a NICOP to travel.
You can verify this with helpline number of the airport: 111-345-786.

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

attsopal said:
Dear,

Below is my time line,

Regards

Check below links,

http://www.fsw2014.info/getting-police-certificate-saudi-arabia/

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/getting-a-police-certificate-from-saudi-arabia-instructions-t157222.0.html

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

Mercy24 said:
If the kids are travelling on a Canadian passport to Canada, they do not require a NICOP to travel.
not true bcz i knw some one on this forum who posted in april that kids had cdn passport n nadra birth certificate n they were not allowed to board on flight by FIA. below is the exact post he posted (inexplored ) .
Reply #4037 on: April 22, 2015, 01:14:59 am » Quote by inexplored

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. My spouse with two kidz were flying to Canada on 20th of april from Lahore. She were refused boarding cause our children ( Canadian Citizens) didnt have NICOP cards. The FIA at the airport said that they need to have NICOP to travel. Even though she had nadra issued birth certificates but that was not enough.

I just dont understand why do you need to have nicop or a cnic to go out of Pakistan. This is suppose to be a prove that one would show when they are entering the country. I mean after all the heart wrecking experiences from cic, now this had to happen. Sad and disappointed.

Another thing to add, FIA also asked her to obtain a Pakistani visa on kidz foreign passport ( Canadian ) which will be another way they will be able to travel out of Pakistan. I still dont get it. Isnt visa suppose to permit you to enter the country. Why we are doing the other way around?? Also is it even legal to get an exit on a visa that has no entry stamp?

FIA also said to her that if she had even applied for the NICOP and can produce receipt of application upon travel they will let the kidz travel out. I mean a receipt would work but birth certificate (Original) issued from the same organization is not enough?

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

People who got medical extensions and files are in process, how long do u guys think it will be before dm/ppr?? i really really hope it will be soon Insha Allah!

Saud123

Aug 24, 2015

Hi,
I am a Canadian citizen applying for Spousal Sponsorship. We just got married in the month of June 2015.

Just have confusion in filling out a few forms. Can someone tell me who completes the following forms? Sponsored spouse or the sponsor or both

1. Schedule A- background declaration form
2. Additional Family Information
3. Country specific- supplementary information form for Pakistani nationals
4. Country specific- Travel history and military information

Thanks in advance and Regards

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015

Mercy24 said:

Mecry did u get ur extension approved?

khaliq.ak

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-01-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
9-Oct-2015

SamDuos said:
usually it takes 30 days to respond notes request, how many days have been of your notes request
Hi we got notes today and it shows that on Sept/2014 we did premedical and on Oct/2014 they have asked us for ppr and then on Feb again ask for Feb/2015 worst thing is that we never received the mail and this is the worst thing we find out check out your mail stuff too may be you hear good news Good Luck .