+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah they do tell you before you leave but this time it was clear on the day but may be they checked or uploaded it later on but let's just hope Allah makes it easy for all of us
Ameen sum ameen.
Yeah.Dont think about the time. Just pray for negative reports. Thats all it matters now. Remember when the time is right, we ll go to live our normal lives. When Allah will say 'kun'
That's all we believe. That's our faith.
InshaAllah talah this time will pass. And happy days will come again.

Reactions: Arsh1973

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
They do tell u, before leaving the IOM, ask from counter if they need ur lab sample and
Ameen sum ameen.
Yeah.Dont think about the time. Just pray for negative reports. Thats all it matters now. Remember when the time is right, we ll go to live our normal lives. When Allah will say 'kun'
That's all we believe. That's our faith.
InshaAllah talah this time will pass. And happy days will come again.
InshAllah, do keep in touch so that we get to update each other on our cases:)

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
So I inquired my MP from Calgary about a month ago. When I called to inquire again about my husbands application since medical has expired now, she said you would have to inquire after 3 months, which makes absolutely NO sense to me! MP’s are there to help and find out information about your case but this is just weird and ridiculous. Did anyone else experience this?
It should be only a month - not 3 months

Reactions: mashalkhaan

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Thank you so much! :) well social distancing deserves a good news before me, i am jan 2020 application, by looking at stats of this thread, i kept my hopes low, hence i am happy, it shall happen, when the time is right, we have done the most we could do, rest is in hands of Allah in sha Allah.
again, thank you so much for being considerate! may Allah make is easy for you and your family,Ameen :)

Thank you guys! i wish everyone all the best. May your dreams come true asap.

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
They will give sputum smear test result in a week. Then if they will take culture test, then i ll ve to wait for 2 months. They didnt tell me anything about another xray. But they took my xray twice on the same day, then i was asked to go wait, after an hour they told me Surprise u got the sputum test, do come early in the morning :D
omg ... but why? i also have remedical on coming thursday now i m worried... why they want sputum test ?? any reason did you have cough or congestion at the time of medical? or any other reason?? please tell me

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
omg ... but why? i also have remedical on coming thursday now i m worried... why they want sputum test ?? any reason did you have cough or congestion at the time of medical? or any other reason?? please tell me
Hey tooba
Dont worry, urs will be fine InshaAllah talah.
If they see any abnormality in ur x-ray, then they will roast u in further tests.
Just ask them before leaving IOM if everything s ok or they want something.
Which surly be fine.
Which month Applicant r u?

Reactions: Social_Distancing

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
If there is an abnormality even to the slightest and with covid being here, they ll ask for sputum test, so make sure you have a sound chest and throat, what I can also suggest is, if you have some time, go to a radiologist, get your lungs xray, take it to the Dr and ask them if everything is fine, I am sure everything is fine, but thats what I did on my 2nd xray. Its only a precaution and if anything is wrong, they can clear everything up with some medication, just a suggestion.

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
If there is an abnormality even to the slightest and with covid being here, they ll ask for sputum test, so make sure you have a sound chest and throat, what I can also suggest is, if you have some time, go to a radiologist, get your lungs xray, take it to the Dr and ask them if everything is fine, I am sure everything is fine, but thats what I did on my 2nd xray. Its only a precaution and if anything is wrong, they can clear everything up with some medication, just a suggestion.
2nd x-ray?
Did u get the additional Medical too?