+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Another week passed, nothing happened.
Can you help in letting me know is adr after eligibility confirmed meaning relationship satisfied by the officer or after adr received ?? As according to this chart looks like adr is asked when relationship confirmed and back ground check is in process ? Is that correct ??

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020

I encourage everyone to follow this chart to get a better understanding of which stage their application is on.

For example, the re-medicals are on the ‘final check’ stage of the process. In my opinion, a re-medical is 2-3 weeks away from PPR. Have faith:)
Can you help in letting me know is adr after eligibility confirmed meaning relationship satisfied by the officer or after adr received ?? As according to this chart looks like adr is asked when relationship confirmed and back ground check is in process ? Is that correct ??

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
ADR, which is a common practice of LVO is requested in almost all cases to update security certificate, relationship status, and travel information for background check purposes. Eligibility is the confirmation of the relationship being genuine, which is one of two major points in receiving PPR. The second being admissibility. Which is security clearances to entering in to the country.

So to answer your question. ADR is requested before eligibility to confirm eligibility.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
ADR, which is a common practice of LVO is requested in almost all cases to update security certificate, relationship status, and travel information for background check purposes. Eligibility is the confirmation of the relationship being genuine, which is one of two major points in receiving PPR. The second being admissibility. Which is security clearances to entering in to the country.

So to answer your question. ADR is requested before eligibility to confirm eligibility.
Thanks
But I asked this question cuz usually in ADR the officer asks about updated chats , pics etc of your spouse but if nothing of the above is asked and only updated POlice certificate , travel history and back ground check form so this means they might be satisfied with the relationship and only want the applicants information ???

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Thanks
But I asked this question cuz usually in ADR the officer asks about updated chats , pics etc of your spouse but if nothing of the above is asked and only updated POlice certificate , travel history and back ground check form so this means they might be satisfied with the relationship and only want the applicants information ???
If anything regarding the relationship itself is not asked for, then it is safe to assume the officer is satisfied with the eligibility of the relationship. I don't think it happens that often but you never know with LVO.

Is the principal applicant in your application from Pakistan? What's your timeline if you don't mind

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
If anything regarding the relationship itself is not asked for, then it is safe to assume the officer is satisfied with the eligibility of the relationship. I don't think it happens that often but you never know with LVO.

Is the principal applicant in your application from Pakistan? What's your timeline if you don't mind
Yes pakistan
July 2019

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello Guys
Dont loose hope, you will get some news soon
I am jan 2020 applicant
Got pre arrival in Jan 2021
PPR request in feb
Alhamdolillah wife landed today
All praise to Allah Almighty
am sorry for asking such a stupid question,
but i read somewhere that landing isnt allowed at the moment... is that true? or have i misunderstood? cause i saw some ppl complaining that their COPR is expired cause they couldnt land in canada