+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
i want to ask about chats translation... how should we do it?? i mean can we translate it by ourselves on wordpad simply and then send it to them or there is any special procedure for chat translations??please guide me... don't know what to do .

hockeydefenseman221

Aug 24, 2019
i want to ask about chats translation... how should we do it?? i mean can we translate it by ourselves on wordpad simply and then send it to them or there is any special procedure for chat translations??please guide me... don't know what to do .
Translation must be translated by either:

1. authorized translator
or
2. someone who is not related to you and then notarized.

Reactions: Sweet tooba

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
yes i got both and its crazy....emotional roller-coaster :( i hope they accept our ADR......and wave interview....i'm really very tired of travelling back and forth now...
OMG, this sounds HORRIBLE.
Here you go ADR and another punch in stomach INTERVIEW REQUEST.... and Have a NICE day.
I think this is first case of ADR+Interview letter in 1 in history of this thread.

How are you on RED FLAGS? Anything out of ordinary to make them do this?

hockeydefenseman221

Aug 24, 2019
3. Or YOU and notarized by YOU.
This is not correct.

Taken from the ircc website:

"For all applicants (in or outside of Canada): translations must not be done by

• the applicants themselves
  • members of the applicant’s family
  • the applicant’s representatives or consultants
Any family member of the applicant who may be a lawyer, notary or translator is also not permitted to translate documents. This includes a parent, guardian, sibling, spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, grandparent, child, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew and first cousin."

"For all applicants (in or outside of Canada), affidavits must not be done by the applicants themselves, nor by members of the applicant’s family. Any member of the applicant’s family who may be a lawyer, notary or authorized translator is also not permitted to prepare affidavits. This includes a parent, guardian, sibling, spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, grandparent, child, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew and first cousin."

Reactions: Sweet tooba

Amber2019

Oct 22, 2020
Karachi
Assalamoalaikum everyone.

I am asking to all of you please do pray for our beloved sister DUA ALI. She is not in good condition also her family is suffering from a very tough and bad times.

She was about to fly in a month but for some reasons she cant...

Wo boht zyada preshan hain .. Bht mushkil main hain..

I request you all to please please please remember her in your prayers. Allah kareem unki mushkilaat door frmayen or unhen himmat or hosla den is mushkil wqt main. Unk lye or unki family k liye kher o afiyaat ka mamla farmayen or jald unhen is mushkil sy nikalen Aameeen.

Last edited:

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Assalamoalaikum everyone.

I am asking to all of you please do pray for our beloved sister DUA ALI. She is not in good condition also her family is suffering from a very tough and bad times.

She was about to fly in a month but for some reasons she cant...

Wo boht zyada preshan hain .. Bht mushkil main hain..

I request you all to please please please remember her in your prayers. Allah kareem unki mushkilaat door frmayen or unhen himmat or hosla den is mushkil wqt main. Unk lye or unki family k liye kher o afiyaat ka mamla farmayen or jald unhen is mushkil sy nikalen Aameeen.
sister did you contact with her ?

Amber2019

Oct 22, 2020
Karachi
of course, our prayers are for her, she should keep courage. sometimes a person feels too much difficult times but God knows better for her, if her husband made a tragedy for her he will get punished by God in this world.
Allah knows everything.. Bas dua kren jald behtre or aaftiyat ka mamla ho unk lye or unki family k lye.. Allah kareem unki madad frmayen Aameen