LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I don't think the duration of stay of soonering person can affect the application.
I have seen several posts here where people are saying staying more 3 weeks would risk the application

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Yes, because all that happens after the principal applicant has landed and is officially entered into the system. You would need a lot of evidence, likely a lawyer, etc to convince IRCC of false claims at the point. Like you stated, that’s simply a marriage breakdown, which isn’t their problem.

For those reading, the issue here is that the principal applicant hasn’t LANDED yet. The COPR is still pending until it’s fulfilled.

I suspect from what others are saying, though, the email may be a scam.
email should be scam,i pray for our sister.....but i gave my personal view that even before landing if sponsor told something to ircc or LVO office, then game is over

Afreen hamza

Mar 6, 2020
i don't know where to start...

i need your help guys...

yesterday my husband called me and told me he is leaving for dentist appointment

after one hour i got an email from London visa office and they said

that your visa and confirmation of PR are no longer valid and you will be unable to land in canada with them
please contact your spouse for further details

i dont know what happend...does that mean he canelled my visa?

i dont know why he is not picking up my call...but everything is fine between us then i don't know what happend

we are trying to call him since we got that email...i don't know what happened

my question is

does a sponsor can withdraw your PR after getting visa and COPR?

i am so up set guys

they didn't remove my new medical line in ecas and they add that line on 13 nov and on 16 i got that email
It's really v sad to hear that May Allah bless you n take u out of this situation... Its make me very upset... Allah ap k lea asaniya paida kry or hr muskil sa nikal dy

Reactions: riz7862

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
As you are PR holder, I would suggest you to contact IRCC and find out. But staying for 6 weeks might be an issue.
several people have contacted them and they don't give a proper reponse

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
So what you were trying to say that her visa got rejected after approval ?? R you kidding me.? I have never seen a case before that the visa got rejected before entry. I am Living here in Canada for many years I know what are the legal procedures for that. So please stop discouraging her.
Given you have been living in Canada for so many years, you would probably know that one is not a Permanent Resident of the country till their COPR has been stamped by the border agent ( be it land or air ). Before that, you do not have PR status in Canada and is why your days towards citizenship do not start/count till you have officially 'landed'.

Reactions: Phalos and riz7862

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
email should be scam,i pray for our sister.....but i gave my personal view that even before landing if sponsor told something to ircc or LVO office, then game is over
Yes, that’s what I meant as well. If something was said before landing that could cause an issue, but the email from LVO has me doubting its legitimacy.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
If she had an GCKEY ACCOUNT it would be just sign in there and see her document validation. If it’s valid she is good to go
i tnink she has no gckey, first her file was prepared by pakistani immigrant agency later her husband did prepare her pr file, may be their previous agency person made a complaint etc to ircc

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I have seen several posts here where people are saying staying more 3 weeks would risk the application
That is based on nothing. Aim is to prove residence in Canada. If you are paying your rent, bills, have a job, then you can go back and come back without any specific time frame because you will have proof that you were still a resident of Canada.

Whenever someone mentions 3 weeks, please ask them to provide a link from CIC. Conversely, the part about proving residence as a PR can easily be found because not many people can afford to stay out of Canada for months while still paying rent, bills and maintaining a job here.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Just to clarify, a COPR is just that. A confirmation of permanent residency. It is a document that gives you the right to enter Canada, which can expire. Your process is not complete until you have landed and been officially entered into the Canadian system as a LANDED immigrant. Remember, as an Outland applicant, you cannot apply for your social insurance number, health card, etc until you have completed the landing process and been officially entered into the system. (Which initiates the sending of your PR card, as well.)

At any point BEFORE you’ve landed a COPR can be cancelled, so in theory a spouse should have the ability to cancel if they approach IRCC with any concerns, which is why it’s important to find out if this can happen. I haven’t been able to find a solid answer on this.

But general rule of thumb:

You are not ‘safe’ until you land.

It is a very sad news. You got some great points. At this point seeking for legal advice from a trusted source to find out if a sponsor / spouse can withdraw the case after visa has been issued would help.
Obviously if she can get a hold of her husband somehow will resolve the issue.
Hope this helps

Reactions: AutumnSkies

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
They say this because in most of the companies here you get 3 weeks of paid vacation in a year there is no hard and fast rule on this.

My employer is fine if I work from Pakistan during this period so I will be maintaining my job

That is based on nothing. Aim is to prove residence in Canada. If you are paying your rent, bills, have a job, then you can go back and come back without any specific time frame because you will have proof that you were still a resident of Canada.

Whenever someone mentions 3 weeks, please ask them to provide a link from CIC. Conversely, the part about proving residence as a PR can easily be found because not many people can afford to stay out of Canada for months while still paying rent, bills and maintaining a job here.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
It is a very sad news. You got some great points. At this point seeking for legal advice from a trusted source to find out if a sponsor / spouse can withdraw the case after visa has been issued would help.
Obviously if she can get a hold of her husband somehow will resolve the issue.
Hope this helps
if sponsor withdraws the undertaking then game is over if her husband did it...she is unable to get a hold of her husband in this serious issue. if it is true then her husband betrayed her, she was waiting for last 2 years, that is not fair with her...but we all pray for sister Duaa Ali

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
According to herself saying that her husband is out of contact since she got email from LVO ...such a big issue she is facing and her husband vanished..that is clear evidence, he withdraw undertaking....our prayers for sister Duaa Ali in this situation...if it is true then it’s terrible news...not fair with her

Correct. We cannot jump on a conclusion without the right and verified information.
Having that said, husband disappearing is a red flag... I think

Reactions: riz7862