+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Yeah i submitted it on last friday and received the same emails and texts.. but im very confused about confirming my flight now as recently it is taking more than 2 weeks to get the passport back and PIA doesn't give you flexible dates option :/ Dua have you confirmed your flight?
My husband says I will book your flight when they will give back your passport... but we have planned that we will book flight of January's 1st week InshaAllah.... what is your plan? Do you know ticket prices? I have checked online ticket prices but the difference between prices that is what made me confuse..my husband will book my ticket but I am just curious about everything

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
QUESTION: Does LVO request ADR from every applicant, as in its their standard? Anybody got Pre Arrival without ADR ?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
QUESTION: Does LVO request ADR from every applicant, as in its their standard? Anybody got Pre Arrival without ADR ?
Usually they don't send the ADR to every Applicant. But in my opinion, now they are sending the ADR to everyone, because, due to COVID-19, file processing is delayed and beyond the one year timeline. That's why some documents like PCC, travel history and Background etc. needs replacement with fresh ones.

Reactions: Amber2019

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Usually they don't send the ADR to every Applicant. But in my opinion, now they are sending the ADR to everyone, because, due to COVID-19, file processing is delayed and beyond the one year timeline. That's why some documents like PCC, travel history and Background etc. needs replacement with fresh ones.
What if one lost their home copy of their Schedule A and LVO asks a fresh copy but Applicant can't recall the exact dates etc as in the original application (jobs, addresses, etc) - would that be misrepresentation?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
What if one lost their home copy of their Schedule A and LVO asks a fresh copy but Applicant can't recall the exact dates etc as in the original application (jobs, addresses, etc) - would that be misrepresentation?
I think the variation in dates is not a big issue for the LVO but the year should be the same. Frankly speaking, no one is here who has forgotten the address of his previous workplace.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I think the variation in dates is not a big issue for the LVO but the year should be the same. Frankly speaking, no one is here who has forgotten the address of his previous workplace.
Thanks bro/sis. Well yes ur right. Just that usually people dont lose copy of their application...but Ok hopefully within a year is OK and wont be misrep.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Thanks bro/sis. Well yes ur right. Just that usually people dont lose copy of their application...but Ok hopefully within a year is OK and wont be misrep.
You are welcome brother.

I scanned every paper of my application before submission. However, I don't have any issue regarding recalling the exacts dates and address of workplace because I am working in the same organization from the last 14 years. Besides this, I married to my cousin and residing at the same address since my birth. At the time of submission of application, my lawyer said to me, your case is very simple and easy to process. But here the situation is totally adverse. File is with LVO since January 13, 2020, they have only sent me the AoR2 (ECAS status change) on July 20, 2020. After that nothing happened. I don't know why LVO is taking so long to decide whether to send me ADR first or Pre-arrival.