+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
After the announcement of the lockdown on 2 November, did any one get any update? Please tell me that LVO is working remotely and with the same capacity.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
how's your file still getting ghosts ? visa officer likes your file
.nope, last ghost was on Halloween night...so no more ghosts.
Visa officer I dont know he like my file or not. I had 2 updates during ghosts:
Medical results have been received
Ecas change to In Process
....nothing else, no adr, no pre arrival, nothing. If he like my file, I would get something like pre arrival.
How long can In Process be before pre arrival? I hope nobody here waiting over 3 months!

Last edited:
Reactions: riz7862

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Im September 23 2019 applicant. My ecas has in process since March 2020 when I received AOR2 from LVO. I sent webform to ask for an update after surpassing a year mark and this is the reply I got:
“Your application is in line for review by an assessing officer, however there are no further updates to provide at this time.”

I mean can you add more to the frustration?? :/

• Sad
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
this is my ecas right now:

They received the application (obviously)
They started processing the application

ecas says In Process.....but no AOR2 letter :(

zahidhamza

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
this is my ecas right now:

They received the application (obviously)
They started processing the application

ecas says In Process.....but no AOR2 letter :(
For me it said In Process in Feb 2020, and I got pre arrival Oct 2020. I think you have quite a wait to endure!! Stay patient :)

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
For me it said In Process in Feb 2020, and I got pre arrival Oct 2020. I think you have quite a wait to endure!! Stay patient :)
I dont think I will need to endure 8 months, because, LVO was not working 6 months during pandemic, otherwise you would only wait 2 months until your pre arrival.
If I endure 8 months more, my application will be 17 months total ! that is very rare even for lvo...

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Im September 23 2019 applicant. My ecas has in process since March 2020 when I received AOR2 from LVO. I sent webform to ask for an update after surpassing a year mark and this is the reply I got:
“Your application is in line for review by an assessing officer, however there are no further updates to provide at this time.”

I mean can you add more to the frustration?? :/
You and i are sharing pretty much same time line with the exception of AOR2 which i got it it in July 2020 instead of March 2020. Also, when i requested for an update via webform, got exactly word by word the same reply as you did above.

zahidhamza

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
I dont think I will need to endure 8 months, because, LVO was not working 6 months during pandemic, otherwise you would only wait 2 months until your pre arrival.
If I endure 8 months more, my application will be 17 months total ! that is very rare even for lvo...
Oh yea, it should be done in 12 months so hopefully you get an update soon

Reactions: Phalos