+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
when you log in into your gckey account you see application/profile updated in front of your application number...but when you click on it, no changes inside..and you dont get any emails saying you got an update..if log out and log in again you see application status is back to submitted..that's why it is a so called ghost update
Thank you for elaborating.
It never happened to me, never happened such things.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
congruz!

Do you get email for DM or you just checked?

Also are you the applicant?
Waheidi,

Buddy, I am just a day behind of you, (It's actually application of my brother family)
Application received on March 21,
June 27, Biometrics.
November 29, File transferred to LVO & started processing.
Sometimes in January 2020, request for ADR
ADR sent within due time frame
Since then nothing

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
Waheidi,

Buddy, I am just a day behind of you, (It's actually application of my brother family)
June 27, Biometrics.
Since then nothing
Oh then very soon i’A there will be an update because those who got adr request in Jan/feb are getting dm/ppr

Reactions: MMateen

normaa

Jun 15, 2019
Police certificate scanned copy by email or original certificate by mail ? and other forms scanned copy by email ? please i need your help
Not sure myself but the letter asks for original police certificate and the forms with original signatures so I'm guessing all three should to be mailed while the rest could be uploaded on GCKey??

Reactions: riz7862

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Not sure myself but the letter asks for original police certificate and the forms with original signatures so I'm guessing all three should to be mailed while the rest could be uploaded on GCKey??
should i send all these by mail instead of uploading on GCKey ?

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
what does it say in you ADR?
till now i could not receive adr...but trying to know in advance by you and all respected members here...actually i was confused when some members say we sent response of adr by email or uploading by gckey,,while one form family information needs signature and secondly how to send original police certificate by email...my idea is i would like to send these all adr stuff by mail...thanks

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Waheidi,

June 27, Biometrics.
Since then nothing
I.a u are rightvon the corner of pre-arrival/DM/ppr yestrday 2 march applicnts got ppr nd pre-arrival i.a nxt will be u i pray for every couple to be united asap nd this pain ends up

Reactions: Gill777

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
So it seems like people of July, August and Sept 2019 are getting an ADR mass update. Thank God things are moving forward. Did anyone who got an ADR request get a GCkey update on the additional documents section prior to the email? Just curious.
Also, guys please add your timelines to your signatures. Makes it easy for the rest of us to understand your case progress and get excited for you guys.

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
So it seems like people of July, August and Sept 2019 are getting an ADR mass update. Thank God things are moving forward. Did anyone who got an ADR request get a GCkey update on the additional documents section prior to the email? Just curious.
Also, guys please add your timelines to your signatures. Makes it easy for the rest of us to understand your case progress and get excited for you guys.
I am may 2019 applicant
Got Adr end of September
Uploaded first week of October
Haven’t heard since

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
they are asking in two different ways: Through emails and Gckey. If someone get an email then there is no changed in your GcKey. It's better to follow their instruction rather then doing both things at the same time. hope this will help.

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Amber2019

Oct 22, 2020
Karachi
Need help !
Assalamalaikum.
I am july 2019 applicant, i recenly recieved ADR (pcc, communication, and three forms). I am confused how to fill travel history form for my husband (sponsor.)
can anyone please help me.

He is a canadian citizen and living there since 2012. Since 2012, he has travelled 4 times for pak from canada to visit his family. Also 2 times from canada to USA on business trips.

IRCC asked in travel history detail from the age of 18 or last ten years.

Can anyone tell me how should i write these details in this form. Please

Last edited:

Ahsan.T

Oct 22, 2020
Need help !
Assalamalaikum.
I am july 2019 applicant, i recenly recieved ADR (pcc, communication, and three forms). I am confused how to fill travel history form for my husband (sponsor.)
can anyone please help me.

He is a canadian citizen and living there since 2012. Since 2012, he has travelled 4 times for pak from canada to visit his family. Also 2 times from canada to USA on business trips.

IRCC asked in travel history detail from the age of 18 or last ten years.

Can anyone tell me how should i write these details in this form. Please
If they are requesting you to fill out Schedule A, then they require personal history from the principal applicant, not the sponsor.

However if they require travel history from the sponsor, then enter the details of the 4 times he has travelled for the last 10 years or since age 18.

Last edited:

Ahsan.T

Oct 22, 2020
Police certificate scanned copy by email or original certificate by mail ? and other forms scanned copy by email ? please i need your help
They Require scanned copies of the original document. Fill out the webform, and select your LVO as London. You should get a confirmation email that they received the documents in a few days.

Reactions: riz7862