+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
updated communication proof,updates police clearance certificate,schedule a,additional family form(we don't have kids yet) and my travel history...that all they asked for
Duaa, will you send these documents through email or registered mail to Uk visa office?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
they asked me to send these documents by email
yes email or webform is always better!! tell me have you received Pre-Arrival letter yet??

I just got this reply from my MP.....

• The application was received at the Central Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia], on January 17, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on April 4, 2019.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in London, U.K..
  • The medical examination results have expired for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
did yo get same kind of reply from MP??

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
yes email or webform is always better!! tell me have you received Pre-Arrival letter yet??

I just got this reply from my MP.....

• The application was received at the Central Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia], on January 17, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on April 4, 2019.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in London, U.K..
  • The medical examination results have expired for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
did yo get same kind of reply from MP??
i will tell you the truth when i asked my husband to go to his areas MP he had a fight because he knows me very well so he didn't want me to get stressed.. he said i when GCMS or whatever notes you will read you will get more upset same goes with PM he said whatever info you will receive you will get upset thats why he didn't go to MP's office and he didn't order any notes ..he said let them do their work and chill if they would needsomething they will ask you... so here i am.. we just check our status on ecas... we even don't have gckey..

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
i will tell you the truth when i asked my husband to go to his areas MP he had a fight because he knows me very well so he didn't want me to get stressed.. he said i when GCMS or whatever notes you will read you will get more upset same goes with PM he said whatever info you will receive you will get upset thats why he didn't go to MP's office and he didn't order any notes ..he said let them do their work and chill if they would needsomething they will ask you... so here i am.. we just check our status on ecas... we even don't have gckey..
OH MY GOD its same as my husband but only difference is that I am Canadian citizen and he's in Pakistan....he told me same thing about notes and MP also we have no GCKEY account....

what should i do now... :(

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
How long do you guys think i have to wait more?? anyone else got this type of reply?? I actually went to PAKISTAN...lived with him for whole process just came back a month ago...travelled in 3 different countries on HONEYMOON and FAMILY HOLIDAYS......STILL NEED to see ELIGIBILITY?? :(
Did you order GCMS notes? Sometimes an officer needs another officer review required before they approve pre arrival.

Did they ever ask you adr?

When did your file transferred to London? Start counting from that day not from the date you applied.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Did you order GCMS notes? Sometimes an officer needs another officer review required before they approve pre arrival.

Did they ever ask you adr?

When did your file transferred to London? Start counting from that day not from the date you applied.
I didn't order notes as it will give me more stress.....they never ask anything since file transfer to LVO on November 29 and AOR 2 is DEC 10, 2019...

:(

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
OH MY GOD its same as my husband but only difference is that I am Canadian citizen and he's in Pakistan....he told me same thing about notes and MP also we have no GCKEY account....

what should i do now... :(
Did you email London directly?

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
I didn't order notes as it will give me more stress.....they never ask anything since file transfer to LVO on November 29 and AOR 2 is DEC 10, 2019...

Notes are good and I think you should order them. Your Jan 2019 application and it’s been long time.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Did you email London directly?

yep....many times....

last time i asked was Aug 20,2020...this was their reply....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. In response to your enquiry, we would advise that your application is in process and currently undergoing review by a visa officer. The necessary checks are not yet complete.

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
yep....many times....

last time i asked was Aug 20,2020...this was their reply....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. In response to your enquiry, we would advise that your application is in process and currently undergoing review by a visa officer. The necessary checks are not yet complete.

I don’t think London worked on people’s files that were transferred in nov 2019 because how is everyone that have complete silence only from nov.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I don’t think London worked on people’s files that were transferred in nov 2019 because how is everyone that have complete silence only from nov.
EAXCTLY...I WONDER WHY????

Rmalik25

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
We wish to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Family Reunification Unit at the IRCC Office in London, UK.

What does this mean???

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
We wish to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Family Reunification Unit at the IRCC Office in London, UK.

What does this mean???
Congrats!!! its AOR 2....what is your timeline??

Rmalik25

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on January 20, 2020.

• The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on February 12, 2020.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 03, 2021 for the applicant.

sept 4 2020 I got this @T@777

Reactions: T@777