+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

neenazack

Nov 2, 2019
Looks like I will give some hope to the disproving of the rumour of them not working at LVO for now.

Today my dads wife application had a ghost update or actual update where instead of passed medical, it now says you do not need a medical which shows progress and that they are still working. Don’t assume if you don’t have all the information available to.

My wife lands in Toronto in 24 hours yay! Finally this dumb and long process and wait is over with. :D
If you don’t mind me asking , what is your fathers timeline ?

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
If you don’t mind me asking , what is your fathers timeline ?
June 2019 filed application
August 2019 AOR and Medical requested
September 2019 Medical passed
December 2019 AOR2
Sept 15, 2020 Medical field on GCKey changed from you passed your medical on X date to we do not need a medical. We will let you know if this changes.

That’s all the progress for his.

Reactions: Kz_hasn

MMateen

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
14 countries
I think it's only Pakistanis and Afghanistan, their cases decide by LVO
Indians cases decide by their Canadian high commission in Dehli.
We Pakistanis are the only who have this hard time.
Afghanis cases make sense because there is some security issues to stay more staff in Embassy but don't know why Pakistanis are suffering.

Reactions: riz7862

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Afghanis cases make sense because there is some security issues to stay more staff in Embassy but don't know why Pakistanis are suffering.
Newly married couples should be united ASAP but this Govt knows ..they r not chochy but deliberately slowing down process...peoples r waiting since December 2018 to now in different stages ...what a ridiculous immigration proces

Reactions: Syed2797

Ree98

Sep 5, 2020
December 2019 AOR2
Sept 15, 2020 Medical field on GCKey changed from you passed your medical on X date to we do not need a medical. We will let you know if this changes.

Can you please update this if you get any new updates as im the same timeline.

nkur

Feb 10, 2020
December 2019 AOR2

I also got the same change in GCKey. I guess it's a batch update rather than an individual update. Anyways, hope this time there is some significant activity.

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Asking behalf of my friend, his wife is Canadian Passport holder and now living in Pakistan, his passport is expired and now she married and have 2 kids, what she should do now to return to Canada along with his Family. ?

Prabhjotmona

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
:) that's what CIC says, if you call em to know if LVO is opened, there answer will be same what I mentioned.
Other than there is no way to know if LVO is working with full capacity or not.
It is opened but not working in full capacity as when you call automated system it’s always says they are working with reduced staff and the lvo website also says they are working with reduced staff and reduced timing

Saconsulting

Jun 15, 2020
Asking behalf of my friend, his wife is Canadian Passport holder and now living in Pakistan, his passport is expired and now she married and have 2 kids, what she should do now to return to Canada along with his Family. ?
You meant the wife’s passport is expired right? The wife could go to Embassy of Canada in Pakistan get her passport and get Canadian passports for her two kids. She has to sponsor her husband to Canada.

Reactions: Taqi123

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
LVO also deals with all cases from the GCC... and from the UK
Its 17 countries unfortunately