+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sohail786

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
That’s great riz. But like I said you and I are a start so let’s get some more people here to get our voice heard. Anyone else???
AOA, We can try all together. I sent him email about a month ago , reply from his Office of Minister was conventional

Thank you for your email addressed to the Honourable Marco E.L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. Please note that all comments and questions are taken seriously, and although Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) cannot provide a personalized response to every message, we will review and consider all comments received.

Lets try all together

Reactions: Staypositive4ever

Staypositive4ever

Dec 12, 2017
Great attempt Sohail. Agin we need more and more people. Remember Majority wins authority. As you have seen web forms only generate generic messages which are useless and mean nothing. I say we all use the power of social media and spread this word and once we have good number of people we email. My goal is in the next two weeks before LVO hopefully reopenes they should be instructed by the minister to expedite our cases so that this suffering could end. Imagine all the other country applicants apply after us and start their lives here before us and our spouses are left behind and we all are behind in all means in our lives whether in terms of growth , economically , financially etccc. Therefore, spread the word on the Facebook group and any where and every where. We can do it brothers and sisters. I am counting as no 1. So whoever is in can take the next no. This way we will know how many people are together here. Next is 2 and so on. May Allah SBWT ease our ways and protect us all.... Aameen

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Document checklist says clearly which one u need a copy and which you need to send original.
Family booklet is FRC issued by NADRA.
My family booklet I am the sponsor or my wife's

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Great attempt Sohail. Agin we need more and more people. Remember Majority wins authority. As you have seen web forms only generate generic messages which are useless and mean nothing. I say we all use the power of social media and spread this word and once we have good number of people we email. My goal is in the next two weeks before LVO hopefully reopenes they should be instructed by the minister to expedite our cases so that this suffering could end. Imagine all the other country applicants apply after us and start their lives here before us and our spouses are left behind and we all are behind in all means in our lives whether in terms of growth , economically , financially etccc. Therefore, spread the word on the Facebook group and any where and every where. We can do it brothers and sisters. I am counting as no 1. So whoever is in can take the next no. This way we will know how many people are together here. Next is 2 and so on. May Allah SBWT ease our ways and protect us all.... Aameen
Count me too for sending email for them and tell us when to send

sohail786

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Aameen

vdevil786

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOA, We can try all together. I sent him email about a month ago , reply from his Office of Minister was conventional

Thank you for your email addressed to the Honourable Marco E.L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. Please note that all comments and questions are taken seriously, and although Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) cannot provide a personalized response to every message, we will review and consider all comments received.

Lets try all together
is it possible for you to post the contents of your email along with the recipient email address? also let us know when to send.

Staypositive4ever

Dec 12, 2017
It doesn’t matter what the content says. When I received my Aor 2 it mentioned that they are handling 17 countries and to be patient. But how do You define patience when other other country members apply after us, get landed before our spouses and start a life. Come on let’s even google charter rights of Canada and it states that everyone need to be treated equally so where is equality in this case. Like I said please take nos our own selfs and follow each other and take the next no. In this way we know how many people are going to email at once so that we can shake things up.

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
It doesn’t matter what the content says. When I received my Aor 2 it mentioned that they are handling 17 countries and to be patient. But how do You define patience when other other country members apply after us, get landed before our spouses and start a life. Come on let’s even google charter rights of Canada and it states that everyone need to be treated equally so where is equality in this case. Like I said please take nos our own selfs and follow each other and take the next no. In this way we know how many people are going to email at once so that we can shake things up.
Count me in