Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
U will get the preaarival and DM simantaneously once there is an update on ur file
[/QUOTE
yes but my one year is complete now we r just waiting

chelseafc99

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
No dear I am just saying that we r all stuck Becuz of pandemic once it’s gone we r gonna be on track again eveything will be fine u will get a good news soon Insha allah
I think you should send a webform for an extension of the copr. Please dont wait for it to expire

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hey guys
Did anyone receive pre arrival from Early June to late July 2019. Looks like this process going to take a while, as per news it feels like Canada would loosen some restriction for COVID19 by end of May according to news.. I hope they make changes to IRCC and/or reopen VAC centers, and also speed up application processing at LVO.
Best of luck to everyone.

Reactions: Sama ame

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Guys how long do you think the set back will be for all applicants on the whole? I feel like it might be upto six months, not being pessimistic here but things arent too well in Canada itself. I just hope it gets easier for all of us, may the times he shorter and everyone reach safely where they are desperately waiting to go. Prayers for all of you

Reactions: Sama ame

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Guys how long do you think the set back will be for all applicants on the whole? I feel like it might be upto six months, not being pessimistic here but things arent too well in Canada itself. I just hope it gets easier for all of us, may the times he shorter and everyone reach safely where they are desperately waiting to go. Prayers for all of you
They will be really behind if they do that.
Do u think we will be allowed to go visit? At this point i think if they take more than 2-3 months im going to visit my spouse.

linaaaa

Sep 18, 2017
after lvo accepts, what happens next where does my pakistani hisband passport go etc where does it get stamped etc?

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
They will be really behind if they do that.
Do u think we will be allowed to go visit? At this point i think if they take more than 2-3 months im going to visit my spouse.
I have no idea about visit visas. I read on CIC news letter that they are trying to process the applications as soon as they can and are still encouraging people to apply. So that is a plus. What's really going on behind cant really say.

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
AoA
I am the sponsor in canada. And my husband's file transferred to LVO on January 13th, 2020.after not receiving AOR2,I emailed them yesterday and after auto reply,I got this email too.
It says my file is currently in transit.And they are unable to confirm the receipt of my application in London.Thats a confused thing.
Does anyone have experience of this kind of email?
Regards!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
AoA
I am the sponsor in canada. And my husband's file transferred to LVO on January 13th, 2020.after not receiving AOR2,I emailed them yesterday and after auto reply,I got this email too.
It says my file is currently in transit.And they are unable to confirm the receipt of my application in London.Thats a confused thing.
Regards!
Not sure as I am also waiting for AOR2 and the file was transferred to LVO long ago.
Did you use IRCC web query or sent a direct email?

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Oh it's gong to be huge backlog.
It definitely will put us 3 month behind, let's see.
We can just pray to God.

Indeed, Allah is Kareem

Reactions: Ella 22

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
AoA
Regards!
I used the webform to inquire about the receipt of my file and the reply of LVO is as same as yours. My file was also moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 and still waiting for the AoR2.

Last edited:

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
It doesn’t matter how much it says it’s just a time frame if there’s no red signs u should be good we should just wait for the pandemic to end so we can get further steps
what is red signs