+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Also recieved yesterday.
What to fill in annex A?? I am going to submit now. Should we fill only if there is an update ? It includes info if wife an children, what if they already have PR/passport should they be included in my Annex A?
Sorry I just saw this msg
Yes only about those whose passports are to be submitted.

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Can u plz share ur timeline
They received my application on 11th march 2019
Biometric- may
Medical - may
AOR 2 - nov 4
File processing started on nov 4
15th nov we submitted voluntary documents.
Pre arrival - 10th jan
Decision made- 23rd jan
Passport request- 27th Jan
Passport submitted-28th Jan

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hi guys,

LVO sends me a PFL letter in 28 OCT 2019 and I replied with the concerned documents on 3 NOV 2019 but I haven't got any response from them still yet
Any idea how long is it going to take?
As per some research, here in forum people says, it takes almost 3 months.

Did you get any response now ?

What was your PFL about ? I send my PFL reply on 22-01-2020.

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Biometric- may
Medical - may
AOR 2 - nov 4
Pre arrival - 10th jan
Decision made- 23rd jan
May I ask what voluntary documents you sent?

PCC and updated schedule A?

Thank you

shh

Apr 1, 2019
Biometric- may
Medical - may
AOR 2 - nov 4
Pre arrival - 10th jan
Decision made- 23rd jan
Congrats!
Where do you submit the passport? Can it only be done in Islamabad or is there any place in Lahore too?
Also if you submit in person, do they stamp it right away?

Reactions: Shahid16031989

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Assalamu Alaikum all members. Below is my apication current status
1. Application submitted and and got acknowledgment of application Jul 11, 2019
2. Medical request Sep 6, 2019
3. Biometric request Sep, 13 2019
4. Medical passed Sep 24, 2019
5. Received correspondence acknowledging receipt of my application o. Jan 3, 2020
6. Started processing of application Jan 9, 2020

No update after Jan 9, 2020
Anyone having the same scenario
Mine was started processing same date jan 9 nothing after

chelseafc99

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Assalamu Alaikum all members. Below is my apication current status
1. Application submitted and and got acknowledgment of application Jul 11, 2019
2. Medical request Sep 6, 2019
3. Biometric request Sep, 13 2019
4. Medical passed Sep 24, 2019
5. Received correspondence acknowledging receipt of my application o. Jan 3, 2020
6. Started processing of application Jan 9, 2020

No update after Jan 9, 2020
Anyone having the same scenario
Similar timeline
June 20th applicant. Nothing after AOR2. They are currently processign Feb-April applicants...our turn will come probably by end of next month

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone, I received this email but I am confused as I did send the marriage certificate along with the application. Does the following mean I have to submit the actual nikkah nama with english translations?

Dear ABC,
This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):

> Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) This must be received at this office by: 2020/02/27

The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region.
The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own.

Please note:
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

Xaad215

Dec 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Hi everyone, I received this email but I am confused as I did send the marriage certificate along with the application. Does the following mean I have to submit the actual nikkah nama with english translations?

Dear ABC,
This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):

> Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) This must be received at this office by: 2020/02/27

The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region.
The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own.

Please note:
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.
So you need to submit urdu nikahnama and the English translation of nikahnama. English translation should say nikahnama on the top.
The marriage certificate you have provided is from nadra which is half urdu and english but they are old school they want document that says nikahnama on it.