+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Atta_1

Jan 24, 2020
Hi everyone. Just joined the forum. My Aor is nov 1st. I passed my medical and bio in December. Ever since its quite. Can some one plz help and guide me.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • December 6, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi everyone. Just joined the forum. My Aor is nov 1st. I passed my medical and bio in December. Ever since its quite. Can some one plz help and guide me.

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It's gonna be a fairly long wait from here. Hang in tight and have patience.
Next stage is file transfer to LVO, you can check tracker to look at the trends on timeline.

Reactions: Atta_1

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018

It will be remain quiet for a while. It take 2 - 3 months for new updates after passing medical and biometrics. Specially for Pakistanis. Right now, your background check is being done which takes a while.
Sit tight, good luck!!

Reactions: Atta_1

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
hi,
damn its a long thread and quite scary.
so we just submitted the application. we have a relation of 5 years, and we have been visiting each other in different countries and she visited me many times when i was back in london.
now i know it varies from case to case, but how soon it can process? my wife is sponsoring.

regards.

Salma saleem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
hi,
damn its a long thread and quite scary.
so we just submitted the application. we have a relation of 5 years, and we have been visiting each other in different countries and she visited me many times when i was back in london.
now i know it varies from case to case, but how soon it can process? my wife is sponsoring.

regards.
12 Months...

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
As'salam o Alaikum
I haven't created any account of GCKey etc for any updates regarding my application. They sends me the updates through email. My application moved to LVO on 13th January, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney NS. But on www.cic.gc.ca it only shows that medical results have been received and Permanent Application Status shows "in process".

Can anyone please let me know is it mandatory to create GCkey account to receive further updates or they will contact me through emails as I received earlier and secondly, please also let me know how much I will have to wait for AoR2 from LVO regarding receipt of my application and starts processing. Thank you please

AmeerQamar

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
As'salam o Alaikum
I haven't created any account of GCKey etc for any updates regarding my application. They sends me the updates through email. My application moved to LVO on 13th January, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney NS. But on www.cic.gc.ca it only shows that medical results have been received and Permanent Application Status shows "in process".

Can anyone please let me know is it mandatory to create GCkey account to receive further updates or they will contact me through emails as I received earlier and secondly, please also let me know how much I will have to wait for AoR2 from LVO regarding receipt of my application and starts processing. Thank you please
No its not mandatory my husband also didnt make gckey account its okay for your ecas updated i have also the same till medical result and i also got email on 8 oct 2019 that they are transfering the file to lvo

Zehra99

Jan 25, 2020
Hello everyone, I submitted my application on aug 7 2019,IRCC recieved my medical on 23 nov now on 22 jan 2020 recieved an email notifying me about my file has been transferred to london now anyone can tell what will happen next and also I haven't recieved biometric