+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

dshaikh29

Nov 13, 2019
If you don't mind, can you both please share your biometric or medical date (which ever was latest) ?
Biometrics were on Mar 25th i think, Medical was Apr 9, then 6 months of silence after that, then LVo transfer first week of Oct, then Aor , and now we are waiting for passport to be returned.

GCKEY says complete and as of 12/2, the visa information is uploaded on GC key as well, which makes me think we should receive the passport back this week inshallah.

the waiting game sucks, but honestly, i planned for 12 months because thats what CIC's guidelines state for timeframe.

if you plan for 12 months and it gets completed sooner, its a good feeling. but if you compare to other people who get completed in 3-6 months, and wonder wy your application is taking so long, then the waiting game becomes even more painful.

Shivaliwalia

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hi Adeena and Shivaliwalia,
Can you give a full timeline please after LVO transfer? Because I’ve the same timeline but nothing yet after AOR-2 on November 8th.

and this month will be superslow again
I am feb 19th applicant. Aor2 was nov 12th.
updated pcc request was on 15th nov. additional document recieved on nov 28th. Pre arrivals letter on nov. 29th

Nov 19, 2019
I’m using lawyer so I can’t even bug them to have a look at my application, because as per lawyer it’s within 12 months standard time.
Meanwhile, everyone around me has pre-arrivals and DMs.

Sucks tbh.
if U have the information u can link it to a gckey account and have a look at the status on ur own. Also if ur paying the lawyer you have a right to ask questions. Just send them an email or something.

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
Biometrics were on Mar 25th i think, Medical was Apr 9, then 6 months of silence after that, then LVo transfer first week of Oct, then Aor , and now we are waiting for passport to be returned.

GCKEY says complete and as of 12/2, the visa information is uploaded on GC key as well, which makes me think we should receive the passport back this week inshallah.

the waiting game sucks, but honestly, i planned for 12 months because thats what CIC's guidelines state for timeframe.

if you plan for 12 months and it gets completed sooner, its a good feeling. but if you compare to other people who get completed in 3-6 months, and wonder wy your application is taking so long, then the waiting game becomes even more painful.
Thanks! I'm trying to be realistic with the fact that our application will not be completed within the 12 months. LVO transfer seems to be from 5-6 months. Thus, I keep the unfortunate mindset that we will be reunited in mid/end of April. That way I won't be too disappointed after our 12 months past!

pomtreee

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Should be by email and update on GCkey
What is your timeline?
Application 15 April 2019
AOR 1 after one week
Aug 10 sponsor approval and. Med and bio Request
Med and bio done within a week
Med pass on 15 Sep
File transfer to VOL 20th Nov
AOR2 25 of Nov
Waiting for Next step
Thanks

chelseafc99

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Application 15 April 2019
AOR 1 after one week
Aug 10 sponsor approval and. Med and bio Request
Med and bio done within a week
Med pass on 15 Sep
File transfer to VOL 20th Nov
AOR2 25 of Nov
Waiting for Next step
Thanks
Similar to tiu my aor2 was Nov 20...waiting for next steps. Let me know what u hear

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks! I'm trying to be realistic with the fact that our application will not be completed within the 12 months. LVO transfer seems to be from 5-6 months. Thus, I keep the unfortunate mindset that we will be reunited in mid/end of April. That way I won't be too disappointed after our 12 months past!
Lets hope u get it before 12 months passed. But if your 12 months passes u MUST contact your MP. I have seen casrs where the one year period has exceeded and they contacted their MP regarding the file and within two weeks they got the ppr. So please do give that a try and dont be disappointed.

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Hi,
Any june applicants awaiting pre-arrival after AOR2?
June 20 Applicant
File transferred to LVO: 11/12/19
AOR2: 11/20/19
Awaiting pre-arrival
June applicant
Ecas shows AOR 2 in august but no email regarding that. Dont know if i should wait for pre arrival or file transfer email lol

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
thank you!

i contacted them using the web form below:

this is the email i got from their agent while speaking on the phone (Contact Center in Canada 1-888-242-2100), she gave me instructions to contact London VO:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom

IRCC has many visa offices located around the world. Here is the information for the High Commission of Canada in London, United Kingdom:

Thank you

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Guys quick question
Does file transferring to a visa office means security has been done if it was started 4 months ago ??
Thank you

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Guys quick question
Does file transferring to a visa office means security has been done if it was started 4 months ago ??
Thank you
I think they review sponsor’s security check in Sydney and then transfer it to LVO for Applicant’s security and background check

Reactions: SAM_2014