Med's Request
27-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Passport Req..
23-12-2019

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
My friends file was received on 29th April and her file transfered few days ago. Mine was received on 23rd April and still no file transfers :(. Why are they delaying so much and do they just transfer randomly? I have a long travel history so is hat the reason for delay?

deck

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Today i recieved mail that my file has tranferred to Lvo . Now what is aor 2? And what is pre arrival. My husband has visited me. Should i send more pictures?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Today i recieved mail that my file has tranferred to Lvo . Now what is aor 2? And what is pre arrival. My husband has visited me. Should i send more pictures?
AOR2 is when London VO sends you message that they received your file.
Yes. You should send pictures and other details of his complete visit as it helps avoid any confusions that case officer has about relationship genunity.

Reactions: deck

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
How long on average is it taking these from AoR-2 to get any sort of correspondence back (Pre-arrival, Additional docs OR Interview) from LVO?

It's shocking that they are working fast now, that has bumped up hopes for nothing.

How many people are waiting in AOR-2 stage? Can we get some stat on this?

deck

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
How long on average is it taking these from AoR-2 to get any sort of correspondence back (Pre-arrival, Additional docs OR Interview) from LVO?

It's shocking that they are working fast now, that has bumped up hopes for nothing.

I am waiting for aor2. It’s been 9 months to my application. I cant wait anymore

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015

Its varying from case to case but roughly about 1 month on average from AOR2 to Pre-Arrival email. LVO is working really quick these days just like MVO was working before elections.

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Its varying from case to case but roughly about 1 month on average from AOR2 to Pre-Arrival email. LVO is working really quick these days just like MVO was working before elections.
If my spouse visited me
Few days back
What details should i exactly post to cic ?

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
How come they picked one application from may only leaving behind jan feb march april applicants ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
How come they picked one application from may only leaving behind jan feb march april applicants ?
2 other applicants with same application submit dates from MAY got PPR and they are also from Pakistan.

Alot of factors play role in how quickly an application can be processed.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
If my spouse visited me
Few days back
What details should i exactly post to cic ?
You should send Passport Entry/exit stamps, Boarding passes, airplane tickets, pictures with complete details and date, complete itiernary of your spouse visit with details of each day, gifts receipts that you or your spouse bought for each other, payment/hotel/outing receipts that you guys did during your spouse visit.

Compile everything and write cover letter and send it to CIC. This should help alot.

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
You should send Passport Entry/exit stamps, Boarding passes, airplane tickets, pictures with complete details and date, complete itiernary of your spouse visit with details of each day, gifts receipts that you or your spouse bought for each other, payment/hotel/outing receipts that you guys did during your spouse visit.

Compile everything and write cover letter and send it to CIC. This should help alot.
Thank you

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
2 other applicants with same application submit dates from MAY got PPR and they are also from Pakistan.

Alot of factors play role in how quickly an application can be processed.
Oh okay . I thought none other applicant got it. Its alright. Congratulations :)