+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me where is the WEBFORM to send a case specific inquiry?
i want to fill one n send it? please guide the ones who sent it?
Is your file is being processed in Sydney no or LVO? I have used webform before to send some documents

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the "IRCC Web Form". This form is found in the "Enquiries" section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Oct 29, 2019
Hey i wanna ask do they inform us when they send our file to london office! I had passed my medical exam 4 months ago but didn’t received any updates gckey showing that file is in progress , Can any body help me plz !

Arisha Azib

Nov 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Any Nov 2018 applicant's who got pre arrival did any of them recieve passport request ? We received our on 30 Sep . Any Update ??

And another question our background check was in process from Nov 2018 from the time we submitted our application but then suddenly couple of days back on GcKey the status of the BGC changed to: your application is in process and we I'll let you know once we start the BGC.
So I'm confused that earlier the whole year it was showing that BGC is in process and than now suddenly when our time is almost coming to an end its showing this??

Any idea?

Thanks,
Arisha

Last edited:

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Assalamoalaikum.
What I observed is the people who hired lawyer are getting long processing time to get the visa. In my family and relatives everyone gets there visa in 6-8 months max. We all submitted the application without hiring a lawyer or representative. Also, I sponsored my wife on 20th September, 2019 and Alhamdulillah they received the application on 23rd September, 2019. Also got the AOR on 9th October. Alhamdulillah every thing is going smoothly rightnow and i m hoping that InshaAllah it gonna take few months to get the visa InshaAllah. But still we needs alot of prayers
Do u have receive any other reply?

Arisha Azib

Nov 6, 2018
Hi we didn't hire a lawyer either and did the forms ourselves. From what i have noticed they are taking less time for the females rather than males.

Arisha Azib

Nov 6, 2018
Hi All,

Any Nov 2018 applicant's who got pre arrival did any of them recieve passport request ? We received our on 30 Sep . Any Update ??

And another question our background check was in process from Nov 2018 from the time we submitted our application but then suddenly couple of days back on GcKey the status of the BGC changed to: your application is in process and we I'll let you know once we start the BGC.
So I'm confused that earlier the whole year it was showing that BGC is in process and than now suddenly when our time is almost coming to an end its showing this??

Any idea?

Thanks,
Arisha

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Could be that. Could u read my thread mentioned above and guide me if you have any clue about it .
I understand what you are going through. Ours bgc also says "bgc not started" but I would suggest you to order gcms notes. The notes will give you in depth details. It takes one month to recieve the notes.

Ro34

Sep 12, 2019
Afghanistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
2-08-2018
Doc's Request.
4-12-2018
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
File Transfer...
4-01-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Passport Req..
23-12-2019
First medical done Nov 27 2018
Hi everyone
I have the sane medical date 27 november 2018
I have done biometric
Pre arrival recieved
File is in LVO .
Still stuck in Background check

Ro34

Sep 12, 2019
Afghanistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
2-08-2018
Doc's Request.
4-12-2018
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
File Transfer...
4-01-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Passport Req..
23-12-2019
Hi Everyone,

Any idea?

Thanks,
Arisha
Hi arisha
M august 2018 applicant
Recieved my Pre arrival in june and biomtric done in july 2019
Now i am in Background check according to gCKey