App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
That might be true but then what is left to be done in LVO that the london office takes long after file transfers too.. what does lvo processes? any idea?
Not too sure but the agent told me the pa’s eligibility and giving out the visa ....

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hey dear ... this is what ircc agent told me that don’t worry about the file transfer and most of the work is being done in Sydney Canada .... my medical bio and criminality is done and passed and also security started in aug 12/2019 so he told me basically it’s my last stage but they don’t know how long it will take ... do
U think it will be a faster process if it remains in Sydney?
Thanks
To me yes, since I got pre arrival one month after file was transferred to London and ppr after 3.5 months. London is overloaded with work and since more now done in Sydney, means London can give better results. Not for everyone of course... because some people need interview or pfl or they have extended background check... but mine total took 12 months and hope for others won’t take too long either!!!!!

Lahori786

Oct 25, 2019
lets see the jan 2019 and feb 2019 applicants whose file have transferred whats the next update for them because things will again become slow from mid december due to christmas n holidays
process gets slower but just for 1 week which is the end of Dec. not more than a week.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
To me yes, since I got pre arrival one month after file was transferred to London and ppr after 3.5 months. London is overloaded with work and since more now done in Sydney, means London can give better results. Not for everyone of course... because some people need interview or pfl or they have extended background check... but mine total took 12 months and hope for others won’t take too long either!!!!!
Oh I see that’s great ... I hope the same

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Eligibility and background check i think.
Yes, exactly this question I have in my mind that what LVO is left to do with the application as I have the following status without the file transfer to LVO.

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • June 28, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
Yes, exactly this question I have in my mind that what LVO is left to do with the application as I have the following status without the file transfer to LVO.

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • June 28, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
well lets see, and all the applicants whose file is transferred to LVO please update with anything new that you recieve on the forum.

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Hey dear ... this is what ircc agent told me that don’t worry about the file transfer and most of the work is being done in Sydney Canada .... my medical bio and criminality is done and passed and also security started in aug 12/2019 so he told me basically it’s my last stage but they don’t know how long it will take ... do
U think it will be a faster process if it remains in Sydney?
Thanks
Hi.. if LVO is doing eligibility and background check then it may take longer.. eligibility is the most critical part of the process where they investigate about genuineness of the marriage

Last edited: