T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Nope. I'm also feb applicant and my file is not transferred yet. Few jan and feb applicants have got transferred.
I am not sure about everyone getting email for file transfer?

I have noticed that few of our friends not on this forum but around us......they are already in Canada now....But they never got any email about file transfer to LVO or anything like this? just an email for Passport Instructions.....??

I'm January 17 and dead silence since my Husband's Biometric and Medical done & received on May 16,2019???

should i be worried???

Masih_001

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018

I have noticed that few of our friends not on this forum but around us......they are already in Canada now....But they never got any email about file transfer to LVO or anything like this? just an email for Passport Instructions.....??

I'm January 17 and dead silence since my Husband's Biometric and Medical done & received on May 16,2019???

should i be worried???
Hey No don't be worried it is the time frame, after your submit your application to IRCC they will transfer it to LVO after 9 months and then once in the LVO it will take another 3 months to process for admissibility, please let me know if you have questions.

Reactions: T@777

Adeena

May 11, 2019

should i be worried???
Every file has to be transferred. Actual process of PA starts after the transfer. Don't worry.

awaisiqbal89

Mar 3, 2012
june 2018 applicant
medical done 12th of nov 2018
file transfer to lvo in dec
bgc started in dec 2018
additional documents request in march 2019
pre arrival 24march 2019
remedical req 24th of sep
medical passed 3rd oct
Dm 4th oct
ppr 10 oct

Many congratulations.
Asking for a remedical when first medical is still valid only delays the process. Just can't understand why they do this. Can you please tell which additional documents they requested?