+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Safkhanmk

Jul 25, 2019
Hi, I am September 2018 principle applicant. My time line is below. Received applicantion on 13 Sept 2018. AOR1 received on 16th Jan 2019. Additional Doc on 24th Jan 2019. SA approval on 24 Jan 2019. Medical requested on 31st Jan 2019. Medical passed on 5th Feb 2019. AOR 2 on 15th March 2019. File transfer to LVO on 15h March 2019. After that complete silence. First marriage case. 4 year age difference between me and my spouse. My spouse also visit me in April 2019. Could any one from September 2018 applicant got any PP request.

xannax

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
ANY UPDATES FROM ANYONE WHO RECEIVED THEIR ORIGINAL MARRIAGE-CERTIFICATE/NIKKAH NAMA ETC BACK?????????????????

I got mine MID-APRIL STILL NOTHING!! NOV 2017 APPLICANT

AyyazAhmed

Jun 28, 2019
Cambridge, Ontario
not yet, I was told that my application is still in Canada by caseworker from Mayr office. i contacted them and they contacted to IRCC on my behalf and told me they are working on background check, dont know when it will be done and who will going to do it. they were not very helpful.

nali23

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
not fair that they are taking this long..my application was received Dec 11 2018..and nothing since march when medical was passed.

nali23

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
ANY UPDATES FROM ANYONE WHO RECEIVED THEIR ORIGINAL MARRIAGE-CERTIFICATE/NIKKAH NAMA ETC BACK?????????????????

I got mine MID-APRIL STILL NOTHING!! NOV 2017 APPLICANT
2017? AND YOU still haven't heard anything back?? why is it taking more than 2 years? have you contacted them?

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
not yet, I was told that my application is still in Canada by caseworker from Mayr office. i contacted them and they contacted to IRCC on my behalf and told me they are working on background check, dont know when it will be done and who will going to do it. they were not very helpful.
What's your timeline plz share thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
The only thing Sydney office has done on Background Check is Criminality Checks ... They havent started Security Checks and also have not even started looking at PA Eligibility Checks ....

I called them today and this is what they told me that my Security and Eligibility Checks have not started yet and my application has been in Stall phase from last 3 weeks .... This is really pathetic on CIC side