+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
what is re medical? are there 2 medicals the applicant has to do? all it says is medical passes. what does remedical?
remedicals are requested by them when your previous medical has expired...usually towards the end of the process

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Can someone tell me how frequently they visits Pakistan for getting interviews?
I hope I can help you, but seeing your msgs in thread and replying. I don't think that many people get interview calls. When is your interview? You and your spouse should get questions ready about yourself and him/her and about marriages and start preparing.... they will just need to see your n ur answers r confidence and true. Best of luck

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
I hope I can help you, but seeing your msgs in thread and replying. I don't think that many people get interview calls. When is your interview? You and your spouse should get questions ready about yourself and him/her and about marriages and start preparing.... they will just need to see your n ur answers r confidence and true. Best of luck
Interview date is not decided yet I just check GCMS notes showing interview is recommended date not given. I received PFL letter on 2 and half months before after responded PFL I did not received any reply in my GC account key. That's why I want to know how frequently they visits for getting interviews

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Interview date is not decided yet I just check GCMS notes showing interview is recommended date not given. I received PFL letter on 2 and half months before after responded PFL I did not received any reply in my GC account key. That's why I want to know how frequently they visits for getting interviews
Ok interview recommended, hmm and its been long, ask your spouse to ask area MP to intervene in this now, it will surely help.