+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
I have just checked all forms again and found following forms changed recently in the month of June 2019:

1. IMM 0008enu_2d
2. IMM 1344
3. IMM 5533
4. IMM 0008 depenu

Regards
yes, just ensure to check cic website before you send off your docs. you don't wanna take any chances.

Reactions: sk540

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Guys can anyone tell me what happens next when file transfers to LVO? What’s the procedure and how long will it take further

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Guys can anyone tell me what happens next when file transfers to LVO? What’s the procedure and how long will it take further
It will probably ask you for additional documents like a new PCC, more details to prove relationship, etc. All you gotta do is wait for them to touch your file and react. LVO is known to only get to the file towards end of the 12 month period. Good luck and hope it moves fast.

Reactions: Izas

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
I need some help please I am March 2018 applicant received PFL on April 2019 after pfl reply I ordered GCMS notes today I received reply of GCMS notes that shows Visa officer remarks after reviewing the response of PFL I have determined that an interview is required. GC key account shows nothing. I did not receive any email of interview or nothing shows in my GC account

Can someone tell me which type of document is required in an interview

Where interview will be held
In interview Visa officer which type of questions Visa officer asked

Fahm1985

Jun 23, 2019
I need some help please I am March 2018 applicant received PFL on April 2019 after pfl reply I ordered GCMS notes today I received reply of GCMS notes that shows Visa officer remarks after reviewing the response of PFL I have determined that an interview is required. GC key account shows nothing. I did not receive any email of interview or nothing shows in my GC account

Hi khan Ali ; is ur marriage arranged ??

Fahm1985

Jun 23, 2019

How long did the sponsor stay after marriage ?? There should be some red flags the visa officer is really concerned ; if you can share that than might be we can help you

Fahm1985

Jun 23, 2019

Who is the sponsor als

o did sponsor visited after marriage ??

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi every one !
My spouse has spent forms from pakistan to lvo now i want to send them via e mail can any one guide me about
e mail address of lvo thanks in advance