+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Hi every one !
My question is about spousal sponsorship after my landing interview my spouse got an e mail about additional forms one form imm5540 is to be filled by head of family in canada (me )
My question is will my spouse send this form with all required forms or i have to send this form ,it needs my signs too can we send them by mail or scanned copy should be ok
thanks
Not required for Pakistani nationals anyway.

Your email should have mentioned that clearly. What does your email say?

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
LVO has asked me for my employment history for the past 9 years. Has anyone else ever been asked to provide a detailed employment history like this??
Employment records: Please provide a detailed summary of your employment history between 2010 and the present including all locations (city, country) where you worked, dates, activities performed, the name of the company you worked for, your supervisor and the owner of the companies' names, and your salary
You are suppose to give your employment history as part of your Spousal Sponsorship application..... in "Personal History" section of Schedule A - Background Declaration Form - IMM 5669. If they are unable to verify or you have left gaps in it, they will ask you to provide further details or refill this form.

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
Hello guys,
It's me again.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

here is the link to CIC website for complaints.
Click on link and choose complaint, then choose processing times.
Then write about LVO and the misery we are facing.

Good news for the scared people: You just have to put your name and email address. No need for UCI number. Ok worst case, use anonymous name and email. But at least file a complaint.

We need as much complaints we can so that they consider it a genuine issue that everyone is facing.
I already did. Please play your part.

Forward it to others and ask people to complain. Just tell them to move our applications to Mississauga or ask LVO to speed up.
Better than those sign a petition ones, because this actually can make a difference as it is official.

Thanks.
Please post on this thread after your completing your complaint.

Don't be scared and lazy like our cricket team. Do something. God helps those who help themselves.

Reactions: Nazirme and Adeena

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Hello guys,
It's me again.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

here is the link to CIC website for complaints.
Click on link and choose complaint, then choose processing times.
Then write about LVO and the misery we are facing.

Good news for the scared people: You just have to put your name and email address. No need for UCI number. Ok worst case, use anonymous name and email. But at least file a complaint.

We need as much complaints we can so that they consider it a genuine issue that everyone is facing.
I already did. Please play your part.

Forward it to others and ask people to complain. Just tell them to move our applications to Mississauga or ask LVO to speed up.
Better than those sign a petition ones, because this actually can make a difference as it is official.

Thanks.
Please post on this thread after your completing your complaint.

Don't be scared and lazy like our cricket team. Do something. God helps those who help themselves.
Done

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Hello Friends

Need one clarification.

There is a form IMM5481.

Cic website says "To be filled by Sponsor if sponsoring ONLY a dependent child".

I am sponsoring my wife and 01 year old daughter.

I believe i don't need to fill this form coz it is to be filled in case of sponsoring Child only.

Please let me know if I am thinking correct.

Regards

Mamak

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Don't worry they doubt Pakistan applicants' about genuineness od marriage. Produce kids, as best proof. They also doubt second marriage. Produce kids here also. Canada needs population growth unlike us.