Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
1. In the tables above statement, which table are you referring to? #3 is for previous relationships not the current one, #2 is for any people you have sponsored before.
2. Yes
3. Photocopy, unless specifically asked by CIC or LVO. Also send the marriage certificate from Nadra, which you may send original, since you can get another one printed if needed. Hope this helps
Thanks a lot Arbab

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
When do they update 'Final Decision' on GCkey? I got DM on ECAS few days ago, but GCkey is still showing this;

"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"

Reactions: arbab.amjad85

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
When do they update 'Final Decision' on GCkey? I got DM on ECAS few days ago, but GCkey is still showing this;

"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"
Wait for PPR. Final Decision will update once you get COPR and Visa stamped on your passport.

Reactions: paki786

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
I read in other forums whenever they transfer the application usually the person who is sponsoring gets a notification. N idk why the files havent been transferred. My husband is a feb applicant too, waiting for file transfer. Many people have got their ppr as well in feb group bt we r still waiting for file transfers. Who knows whats going on.
Yes! In 'Family Class', sponsor get notification via email.

It can take approximately six months for Pakistani applicants to get file transfer. If you're Feb 2019 applicant, only 4 months have passed.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Dear Friends

I am in the final stage of filling out forms for my wife and daughter. Please guide on below queries:

1. IMM5532: point # 3 says "

Give detail of any other person who is financially dependent on you (Whether living together or not) and who is not already listed in tables above. Include previous spouses or partners and any children from past relationships".

In tables above only my wife's details are mentioned. My daughter is also financially dependent on me. Should i mention her details on this table ??
Or this table is only related to Past relationships??
IMM5532 Q2 (Page 1 of 8) : If you have sponsored someone (in past) or are currently sponsoring (in present) ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER (this exclude your current spouse) in a different application, you need to mention them here.

IMM5532 Q3 (Page 2 of 8) : If you have a child who is financially dependant on you, their names and details will come here.

2. Do all Photocopies to be attested from Notary Public?
No. Only those not in English or French need to be Certified by Notary Public.

3. Nikah Nama's Translation is to be sent Original or photocopy.

Thanks a lot.
  1. Clear Photocopy of Urdu NikkahNama - Certified by Notary Public
  2. Original or Photocopy of Translation by Certified Translator
  3. [If translator is not Certified] Original or Photocopy of Affidavit on 'Stamp Paper' for Translation by Translator
  4. Photocopy of Union Council issued NADRA's Marriage Registration Certificate (MRC)
  5. Photocopy/Printout of Marital Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
Source

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
IMM5532 Q2 (Page 1 of 8) : If you have sponsored someone (in past) or are currently sponsoring (in present) ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER (this exclude your current spouse) in a different application, you need to mention them here.

IMM5532 Q3 (Page 2 of 8) : If you have a child who is financially dependant on you, their names and details will come here.

No. Only those not in English or French need to be Certified by Notary Public.

1. Clear Photocopy of Urdu NikkahNama - Certified by Notary Public
  2. Original or Photocopy of Translation by Certified Translator
  3. [If translator is not Certified] Original or Photocopy of Affidavit on 'Stamp Paper' for Translation by Translator
  4. Photocopy of Union Council issued NADRA's Marriage Registration Certificate (MRC)
  5. Photocopy/Printout of Marital Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
Source
Dear Waqas

Thank you for your detiled reply. Things are more clear now. Only have one area which requires more clarification:

1. In IMM55332 Q3 (page 2 of 8) it is mentioned in question that "Include previous spouses or partners and any other children from past relationships"

I dont have any past relationships, I have a daughter from my current relationship.

still i have to enter her details here?? some one replied on this group that it is related to past relationships only and should be left blank.

2. FRC is essential requirement??

Please share your opinion.

Regards

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Dear Waqas
Not Waqas... Wasiq

Thank you for your detiled reply. Things are more clear now. Only have one area which requires more clarification:

1. In IMM55332 Q3 (page 2 of 8) it is mentioned in question that "Include previous spouses or partners and any other children from past relationships"

I dont have any past relationships, I have a daughter from my current relationship.

still i have to enter her details here?? some one replied on this group that it is related to past relationships only and should be left blank.
Regarding Q2 (Page 2 of 10)
Assuming following:
a) No Past Relationships and children
b) Currently married and have one daughter

Your daughter and wife will become part of same application, not different. So, your answer should be NO and you move to question 3 (which is an independent question).

Regarding Q3 (Page 2 of 10)
They need list of all people financially dependent on SPONSOR not mentioned in Q2 - even from past relationships if you have any... and whether they are living with you or not. So, you need to include both current and past relationships. It doesn't specify ONLY include past relationships, but it does say DO INCLUDE from past relationships. In this case, your daughter's name and details will appear here.

2. FRC is essential requirement??

Please share your opinion.

Regards
Marital FRC is not mandatory. It's not even specified in Country Specific Requirements. Therefore, not sending FRC will never result in rejection or refusal. However, Visa Officer can request this document at any stage if they want to assess genuinity of marriage.

There's a note in checklist which state as such:

"Note: In all cases, a departmental official may still ask you to provide additional documentation, including proof of relationship, at a
later date during processing if more information is required to assess your application."

Reactions: sk540

Zainb Ali

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
My question is bgc started after or before remedical as my bgc started on 29 may n my medical going to expire on june 6. No remedical request... April 2018 applicant

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Not Waqas... Wasiq

Regarding Q2 (Page 2 of 10)
Assuming following:
a) No Past Relationships and children
b) Currently married and have one daughter

Your daughter and wife will become part of same application, not different. So, your answer should be NO and you move to question 3 (which is an independent question).

Regarding Q3 (Page 2 of 10)
They need list of all people financially dependent on SPONSOR not mentioned in Q2 - even from past relationships if you have any... and whether they are living with you or not. So, you need to include both current and past relationships. It doesn't specify ONLY include past relationships, but it does say DO INCLUDE from past relationships. In this case, your daughter's name and details will appear here.

Marital FRC is not mandatory. It's not even specified in Country Specific Requirements. Therefore, not sending FRC will never result in rejection or refusal. However, Visa Officer can request this document at any stage if they want to assess genuinity of marriage.

There's a note in checklist which state as such:

"Note: In all cases, a departmental official may still ask you to provide additional documentation, including proof of relationship, at a
later date during processing if more information is required to assess your application."
Thanks a lot Wasiq,

You've explained every thing in detailed and in simple words.

I really appreciate your input.

I have few more queries which I am compiling at the moment so that can ask in one go, hope you'll share your feedback :)

Regards

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Thanks a lot Wasiq,

You've explained every thing in detailed and in simple words.

I really appreciate your input.

I have few more queries which I am compiling at the moment so that can ask in one go, hope you'll share your feedback :)

Regards
You're welcome :)