12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi guys,

Just a small, but also frustrating update.

Today we received an email from RIH at LVO asking for an explanation on how I supported myself during a period of unemployment. We’ve already sent the information.

Also, GCKey has a small change: instead of, “You passed the medical,” it now says, “You do not need a medical.” Possibly because my medical expired on December 22??? No idea really...

One more thing - my wife’s MPs office told her that my application has been designated a priority case based on a couple of letters from her doctors. Inshallah that will mean good things for us. It’s been almost 15 months since we applied and about 10 months since we were together.

Thanks.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
SHOULD WE UPLOAD CRIMINAL RECORD UPFRONT OR WE SHOULD WAIT THEM TO ASK?
Upload it as well as send it to them by webform or email via cic website

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys,

Today we received an email from RIH at LVO asking for an explanation on how I supported myself during a period of unemployment. We’ve already sent the information.

Also, GCKey has a small change: instead of, “You passed the medical,” it now says, “You do not need a medical.” Possibly because my medical expired on December 22??? No idea really...

One more thing - my wife’s MPs office told her that my application has been designated a priority case based on a couple of letters from her doctors. Inshallah that will mean good things for us. It’s been almost 15 months since we applied and about 10 months since we were together.

Thanks.
What do you mean by 15 months since you applied and 10 months since you are together ?

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi guys,

Thanks.
What do you mean by 15 months since you applied and 10 months since you are together ?
We applied in October 2017 - almost 15 months ago.

My wife left Pakistan in February 2018, and that’s the last time we saw each other in person. So it’s been about 10 months since we’ve been together.

Reactions: ksabir

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
can someone plz list down all the documents I need to submit?

Original and photocopies.

Nikah nama, marriage certificate and police certificate should be original? what about FRC?

please help

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hey guys, My friend (a Canadian resident) applied for his spouse (wife) visa back in Jan. 2018. Currently she lives in Pakistan. We recently heard from LVO that an interview is scheduled for her case to proceed. Do you guys have any suggestions on how she should prepare for an interview.

Keep in mind this is the 2nd time CIC is interviewing her. 1st time the immigration officer wasn't satisfied hence rejected visa application.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I would like to sponsor my wife from Pakistan. We just done with our marriage. Can someone please tell me how to start application. I have already changed her NIC with my name and Passport. Please share with me what is the next steps.

I have also account on CICGCKEY page. Can I add her application there?

Thank you very much.