+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

thenameisusman

Nov 28, 2018
My timeline:
Filed case on May 07, 2018.
Received an email of the file being received in May 19, 2018.
Medical Request on 26 July.
Sponsor Approval on 27 July.
Medical done on 07 August.
File moved to LVO on 26 Oct.

What's next?

P.S. I haven't made 'online account'. (GCKEY)

Last edited:

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
She is and she hasn't travelled anywhere ever since she filed this case.
I don't know exactly, but all the details including her bank statement, job letter, etc.
She filed this case in March 2018 and my wife in May 2018. My wife received an email that our file has been moved yo LVO on 26 Oct.
So I'm kinda worried for my sister-in-law's case as well as mine.
There must be something that you don't know. Because once the sponsor is approved and PA eligibility is under review; visa officer does a random check on sponsor and finds out something new or changed abnormally, he is entitled to send PFL.

Eekuadi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I have the same question. Sent my response through courier on 6th of November and it got delivered on 12th of November since then a complete silence. We were supposed to submit all new documents before 22nd of November. Lets see when they review our application again.
What was the name of the person who signed it for delivery when delivered mine was signed for by N.KIFANIDIS?I had to submit mine till 15 dec.i couriered it on 22nd nov and got delivered on 26.

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
I just went to visit my husband in Pakistan for 15 days . We had a great time together , certainly helps but , it’s more frustrating when you come alone to the same house, same roads etc .
But it was worth it . Spending time , talking face to face, dinners , outings .
It’s expensive to go but also it’s advisable to atleast visit your spouse.
Prayers for all

QUOTE="talalbsse, post: 7409369, member: 708433"]visa officers know that we are human beings...we love our spouses..so we can go to meet them..I dont know whether LVO asked more proofs from you or not..but they usually ask "why you did not go to meet your spouse when she was there?" I have seen several people who were asked this question from LVO..because its a natural tenancy that a man goes to meet his spouse if the marriage is genuine...

webt[/QUOTE]
Its always frustrating and boring coming back to Canada from Pakistan... ;)

Iplayfortnite

Sep 22, 2018
My timeline:
Filed case on May 07, 2018.
Received an email of the file being received in May 19, 2018.
Medical Request on 26 July.
Sponsor Approval on 27 July.
Medical done on 07 August.
File moved to LVO on 26 Oct.

What's next?

P.S. I haven't made 'online account'. (GCKEY)
My time line is similar. However, my file was transferred to LVO on Sept 22, 2018. Currently waiting, it can take between 5-8 months in LVO before decision is made

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
I dp
What was the name of the person who signed it for delivery when delivered mine was signed for by N.KIFANIDIS?I had to submit mine till 15 dec.i couriered it on 22nd nov and got delivered on 26.
I don’t know the name yet coz the courier service was supposed to give me the name of the person who received it but there was some problem with the service. We contacted the courier service they said they will send us the name soon

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Alhamdolelah received COPR along with Visa stamped on 25th November. Thanks to all the group members and admins for their support and advise . Below are the details of my time line.
Application received at Mississauga on 3rd January, 2018.
AOR 1 on 22 February.
SP approval on 22 March.
File transferred to LVO on 20 April.
LVO started process on 4 May.
Applied for CSQ on 7 June.
Received CSQ on 17 July.
Pre-Arrival on 17 October.
BGC started on 24 October.
DM in ECAS on 26 October.
PPR on 5 November.
Passport submitted to VFS Dubai on 15 November.
Received COPR on 25 November .
Wish you all good luck in your process .
Admin please update my status in spread sheet.

Last edited:

Ahad_rehman

Nov 6, 2018
Hello Everyone , Anyone on this forum who is July 9th 2018 applicant or near that date and has passed the medical exam,recieved AOR1, SA and there application has moved to LVO office already? Please kindly update.

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
March 2018 Applicant:

On ecas my status changed from "in process to Decision Made" but no new lines appear under this status and what would be expected time frame for PPR request letter?
Please can you share your timeline when you actually submit and where is your visa office?