+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hi guys,
I’m an October 12 applicant and my bcg check started on February 1 after transfer to LVO. I got a PFL letter yesterday asking for more proof of relationship. Any thoughts on whether this might mean my bcg check is done?
What? you can't be serious, BCG happens AFTER eligibility has passed, and PFL means they think your relation isn't genuine, which means eligibility hasn't passed, JUST HURRY UP AND SEND THEM MORE PROOF!!! Send them pictures of you two AFTER YOU FILED YOUR CASE (If you were visited by your spouse) or send them a shit ton of pic of your convo.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
What? you can't be serious, BCG happens AFTER eligibility has passed, and PFL means they think your relation isn't genuine, which means eligibility hasn't passed, JUST HURRY UP AND SEND THEM MORE PROOF!!! Send them pictures of you two AFTER YOU FILED YOUR CASE (If you were visited by your spouse) or send them a shit ton of pic of your convo.
He did not mention anywhere that his eligibility has passed yet all he said that his background checks started after his file was transferred to LVO. It’s pretty normal that they can ask about additional proof any time during the process.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
He did not mention anywhere that his eligibility has passed yet all he said that his background checks started after his file was transferred to LVO. It’s pretty normal that they can ask about additional proof any time during the process.
That's what I am trying to understand myself...

Honestly LVO is doing random shit

Reactions: lion.com

audymaccop

Oct 4, 2018
Dear friends and members,

In order to clarify the queries and questions of all applicants who have sponsored their Pakistani Spouses living in Pakistan.
This is thread is to clarify the misconceptions about spousal sponsorships of Pakistani applicants.
Here are few important questions.

Top Questions

1) Which is my visa office Islamabad or London?
Ans: London is now Visa office for all family and Spousal sponsorships for Pakistan since August 2013.

website for the proof:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

2) I am a 2012 applicant my visa office was Islamabad, where is my file now.
Ans: Again, all old cases have been transferred to London Visa Office. So your file is now at London. So dont worry about file. send queries to LVO not Islamabad. 8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegle

3) I did not received any communication after CPC Mississauga approval where is my file?
Ans: London Visa Office

Islamabad is only responsible for visit and student visa.
I did and they said my record is pending for visa officer survey.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I have lost faith in the system. Honestly, there needs to be some kind of reform regarding the current circumstances. It’s ridiculous to let hundreds of paperless individuals claiming refugee status from European countries into Canada every single day yet they make it impossible for us to be with our loved ones through legitimate means. I just don’t get it. I don’t know what kind of game this is, I know my rant won’t solve anything but I am just so so so disappointed. I feel as though our lives are on hold and regardless of how optimistic we strive to be there is always that fear, every single day. It’s psychological torture.

.are you talking about people from what European countries

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
What? you can't be serious, BCG happens AFTER eligibility has passed, and PFL means they think your relation isn't genuine, which means eligibility hasn't passed, JUST HURRY UP AND SEND THEM MORE PROOF!!! Send them pictures of you two AFTER YOU FILED YOUR CASE (If you were visited by your spouse) or send them a shit ton of pic of your convo.[/QUhow how how much time they took to reply after moving to LVO
?

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
H
you can ask your spouse who is in Canada to call the number
or the number to call from outside canada is 001 613 944 4000
How do you check the status of your application on this number? I called here but I couldnt find where to check the status. They just provide generic information on how to apply for visas etc

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Quebec fellows
Today received mine Quebec selection certificate
Do I need to send it LVO original one or
Just scanned copy or
No need to send?[/QUOTEi just want to know if you have heard from them after sending your Quebec Certificate?

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear Member,
LVO supposed to receive CSQ from MIDI hence its not mandatory to send CSQ to LVO. But in some cases MIDI forget to send CSQ to LVO so on safer side better to submit them CSQ scanned copy via web form.

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear Member Please advise,
Alhamdolelah We are blessed with a baby girl on 22 September, 2018. We have applied for birth certificate of our baby but it will take 2 more weeks to get birth certificate. We did not inform LVO yet about birth of new born because we are waiting for birth certificate and after having this certificate we will inform LVO.
so what is the best time to inform LVO :
Inform LVO immediately about birth of the child without having birth certificate OR after having birth certificate we have to inform LVO along with scanned copy of birth certificate ?

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Dear Member,
LVO supposed to receive CSQ from MIDI hence its not mandatory to send CSQ to LVO. But in some cases MIDI forget to send CSQ to LVO so on safer side better to submit them CSQ scanned copy via web form.
I have already sent my CSQ to LVO since 18th Sept.2018. I really don’t know if am gonna hear from them that the received the CSQ.

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Dear Member Please advise,
Alhamdolelah We are blessed with a baby girl on 22 September, 2018. We have applied for birth certificate of our baby but it will take 2 more weeks to get birth certificate. We did not inform LVO yet about birth of new born because we are waiting for birth certificate and after having this certificate we will inform LVO.
so what is the best time to inform LVO :
Inform LVO immediately about birth of the child without having birth certificate OR after having birth certificate we have to inform LVO along with scanned copy of birth certificate ?
I would advise you get the birth certificate and inform LVO and also upload the certificate via web form to LVO.