+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Wajeeh1234

Sep 26, 2018
Aoa. I am a May 2017 applicant and my application got refused two days back. I got to know about some of the red flags through this forum. I can tell you the summary that I have a 13 months age differece with my husband , we have educational differences I am an M.phil and he complete his high school (as it really didnt matter to me and my family because you dont get to disvuss your degrees once you are married) But the immigration officer created the fuss out of it. Now If i reapply, these differences will remain constant as we are a Nikkah case. If we will perform the full marriage will they overlook these differences? Or should I go for appeal. Please help. Ita very frustrating that they reject your application after so many months.

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Aoa. I am a May 2017 applicant and my application got refused two days back. I got to know about some of the red flags through this forum. I can tell you the summary that I have a 13 months age differece with my husband , we have educational differences I am an M.phil and he complete his high school (as it really didnt matter to me and my family because you dont get to disvuss your degrees once you are married) But the immigration officer created the fuss out of it. Now If i reapply, these differences will remain constant as we are a Nikkah case. If we will perform the full marriage will they overlook these differences? Or should I go for appeal. Please help. Ita very frustrating that they reject your application after so many months.
Hi. I don't think so. I am 1988 and my wife, she is 1982 and PR holder. Never ever work even for a single day. She just did FSc from Pakistan and I am UK graduate. Got married in July 17. We had no issues. There must b some other reason for ur refusal.

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Nowadays they are taking a lot of time for the Acknowledgement letter . No idea why . My friend is also June applicant, nothing for her as well - Good luck
I am june 27. I received first reply on 13th sep. also IMPORTANT they process our applications in order of fee receipt. Not first come first serve

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hi. I don't think so. I am 1988 and my wife, she is 1982 and PR holder. Never ever work even for a single day. She just did FSc from Pakistan and I am UK graduate. Got married in July 17. We had no issues. There must b some other reason for ur refusal.
Every case is different, maybe the person checking her case didn't see it as a genuine relationship and refused. but in your case the agent looking might have seen it differently.

You might have been rejected over those terms yes.
But were you called for an interview? I suggest you appeal your case and provide more proof as in if he came to visit you after you applied for PR. Pictures from that time. your communication when he was back in his country etc.

The will ofcourse see the differences but they will also see that you are legit married, but I suggest you appeal and decide your marriage dates and also include your intentions and proper proof (like hall bookings etc) in your appeal to show that you are actually nikkahfied and are planning to perform a full marriage ceremony and have no intentions to leave

Reactions: AHC

Wajeeh1234

Sep 26, 2018
But I have read in articles that educational difference is something that puts a red flag on your application. Isnt it true? I had my interview on 19th sept and I was very confident when I came out of the room because the level of bonding that I share with my husband is matchless. And Whatever i told the IO was true. But she didnt pay head to how I felt about Him and How much I know him . She kept three things with her. one was the communication proof which was only whatsapp chat, second Schedule A background Form and one picture in which I was really close to my husband. Didnt she made it a reason

Wajeeh1234

Sep 26, 2018
Every case is different, maybe the person checking her case didn't see it as a genuine relationship and refused. but in your case the agent looking might have seen it differently.

But were you called for an interview? I suggest you appeal your case and provide more proof as in if he came to visit you after you applied for PR. Pictures from that time. your communication when he was back in his country etc.

The will ofcourse see the differences but they will also see that you are legit married, but I suggest you appeal and decide your marriage dates and also include your intentions and proper proof (like hall bookings etc) in your appeal to show that you are actually nikkahfied and are planning to perform a full marriage ceremony and have no intentions to leave
YES now we are planning to get married but what do you think going for an appeal would be suitable or re-applying would just be fine?? Obviously Re-applying will have all the new information but will it make our case any strong?

Wajeeh1234

Sep 26, 2018

and he did come to visit me. I shared all the pictures of those time with IO.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
But I have read in articles that educational difference is something that puts a red flag on your application. Isnt it true? I had my interview on 19th sept and I was very confident when I came out of the room because the level of bonding that I share with my husband is matchless. And Whatever i told the IO was true. But she didnt pay head to how I felt about Him and How much I know him . She kept three things with her. one was the communication proof which was only whatsapp chat, second Schedule A background Form and one picture in which I was really close to my husband. Didnt she made it a reason
Education difference is usually a huge issue in their eyes, it's even written on the website.
What was the reason she made for rejection? they do make a reason, what was hers?

Can you type out how your interview went on?

YES now we are planning to get married but what do you think going for an appeal would be suitable or re-applying would just be fine?? Obviously Re-applying will have all the new information but will it make our case any strong?
It will make the case stronger but then you will be applying from the scratch. If you appeal it's gonna take less time.

+ IDK if one is able to submit more proof with appeal or not... if one is able to submit more proof it would be good and then i would say you should appeal

Reactions: AHC

zr334

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
isn
Dude, Just go to the notary with your original nikkah nama and your nadra marriage certificate.

Make xerox copies of them both and then go to any para legal, ask him that you want to get a "Certified English Translation" if your nikah nama (If it's in urdu). Now you have with you 3 docs:
1. Copy of original Nikkah nama.
2. Certified English Translation / True Translation of your Nikkah nama.
3. Copy of Nadra Marriage certificate.

Now ask the para legal to stamp Document number 1 and 3 with the following:
True Copy, Attested (from Notary public).
And the 2nd Document (True Translation of your nikkah nama):
Attested (from Notary public)

you will be good to do.

its not enought that union council sercretry stamp mikah reader stamp nikah registrar stamp friegn office peshawar camp office attestaion stamp

Wajeeh1234

Sep 26, 2018
Education difference is usually a huge issue in their eyes, it's even written on the website.
What was the reason she made for rejection? they do make a reason, what was hers?

Can you type out how your interview went on?

It will make the case stronger but then you will be applying from the scratch. If you appeal it's gonna take less time.

+ IDK if one is able to submit more proof with appeal or not... if one is able to submit more proof it would be good and then i would say you should appeal
She just quoted in the refusal letter thay My relationship to my husband doesnt seems to be genuine. She has yet to send us objection papers.
If we re-apply and omit the educational gaps will that make our case any better? Because last time we didnt apply online but sent via mail.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
She just quoted in the refusal letter thay My relationship to my husband doesnt seems to be genuine. She has yet to send us objection papers.
If we re-apply and omit the educational gaps will that make our case any better? Because last time we didnt apply online but sent via mail.
Dont omit anything .. appeal ur case .. get a lawyer once u get the objection papers .. ppl hv been successful .. good luck ..

Reactions: zubda345

zubda345

May 28, 2018
isn

its not enought that union council sercretry stamp mikah reader stamp nikah registrar stamp friegn office peshawar camp office attestaion stamp
OH MY GOD!! How can you not understand that he is not a newly married person and ofcourse when you get your nikkah nama the molvi does stamp it and it is a union council's stamp! all he has to do now is to get it stamped from notary!

NO ONE NEEDS A STAMP FROM FOREIGN OFFICE!!!

Reactions: AD7

zubda345

May 28, 2018
What I think she would have thought is this:

Ok so here is a girl who has MPHIL degree and just wants to escape out of Pakistan, and this guy who has only done his school is her perfect getaway, there is no way in hell she is gonna stay with him. She is always gonna know she has a better education and she can find anyone, she is just doing this to get a visa.

I think thats what the interviewer would have thought.

But AHC summed it up. Just appeal and inshallah you'll find success

Reactions: carolbb23 and AHC