+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Today i have receive message from CIC to provide following Marriage certificate...pls tell me what they wants actually which certificate ...we already submitted nadra computerised marriage certificate

**Marriage Certificate / Licence: The NADRA marriage registration certificate you have provided is not sufficient evidence that a legal marriage has taken place under Pakistan law. Please provide a marriage certificate demonstrating that you were legally married in Pakistan.
send them pictures whichnyou both are signing in the presence of molvi

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hey everyone,

I had my lawyers sent in my spousal sponsorship application on June 19th. Since then we have not received any communication whatsoever.

I am sponsoring my wife who is in Islamabad.

Anyone in the same boat? More than 3 months and no AOR? Is this normal or should I ask my lawyers to send a letter or something to IRCC Mississauga?
least then take one to reply for Aor

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
October 2nd 2017 applicant.
It’s been exactly a year today to our application. Feeling so disheartened and disappointed.

We have been stuck in BGC for 1.5 months now
Atleast you have received pre arrival, I am an October11 applicant and haven’t heard anything from them. I wish you get your background checks done soon. It is very frustrating and annoying,I understand

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone please help what profs i need to show that i will go back to Canada? I am here for a wedding in Pakistan, and my application will be outland so i need to show that i will go back to canada after wedding. Can any one please guide me, what i can show more other than my job letter and return tickets?

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone please help what profs i need to show that i will go back to Canada? I am here for a wedding in Pakistan, and my application will be outland so i need to show that i will go back to canada after wedding. Can any one please guide me, what i can show more other than my job letter and return tickets?
Thats all you need to show, Are you a PR of canada or a Citizen, If you are a PR remember you HAVE TO STAY IN CANADA thru out the process, You can visit your spouse for 1 - 2 months but staying outside canada more than 3 months and your application will be rejected. If you are a sponsor it won't matter but if you decide to reside in pakistan with your spouse, you have to show some kind of proof that after your spouse get their PR you both will go and live in Canada, The proof may include, A house you have rented or bought in Canada, Letter from Family (mother father) stating that you will reside in canada with them in the family home etc.

Reactions: Silka

zubda345

May 28, 2018
October 2nd 2017 applicant.
It’s been exactly a year today to our application. Feeling so disheartened and disappointed.

We have been stuck in BGC for 1.5 months now
I can feel your pain, it's been more than 8 months for me i haven't gotten my prearrival and the automated service says that they are reviewing my eligibility :(

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hello everyone! Are there any lucky cases that got done with the spouse visa procedure in 6-7months time frame from Pakistan? Please do share your timelines. A very distress sister is looking forward to hear some positive stories. Also say a prayer for me.

And I am praying those who are waiting to reunite with their families reunite sooon. Ameen.
There was someone who got his wife's case done in exactly 6 months but that was just magic, we are all in the same boat. It's been more that 8 months to my application and they are still checking my eligibility.

Tell that sister I am also very heart broken and depressed and sad :( tell her to pray for herself for me and for all other who are going thru this tough time.

Reactions: Villain

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Today i have receive message from CIC to provide following Marriage certificate...pls tell me what they wants actually which certificate ...we already submitted nadra computerised marriage certificate

**Marriage Certificate / Licence: The NADRA marriage registration certificate you have provided is not sufficient evidence that a legal marriage has taken place under Pakistan law. Please provide a marriage certificate demonstrating that you were legally married in Pakistan.
Provide them with your urdu/english (Original) nikkah nama that you sign with hand - by original I mean the one you sign by your hands, also send pics of you and your spouse signing it. You can send a copy of the nikkah nama.

Remember Marriage certificate is NADRA marriage certificate and NIKKAH NAMA can be in english and urdu which ever one you got made. But if it's in urdu make sure to get true translations. and then get certified true copies and then email it to them ASAP!

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
What about FRC.? Do we need to submit FRC along with Urdu NN and English translation of Urdu NN.?
yes submit your FRC as well, its referred to as the family booklet by CIC. you can get the FRC easily online from Nadra website. make sure you or your husband have been updated as the "family head" in nadra database and then the wife shows under you.

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Thank you for your help. I am citizen and i am only stay
Thats all you need to show, Are you a PR of canada or a Citizen, If you are a PR remember you HAVE TO STAY IN CANADA thru out the process, You can visit your spouse for 1 - 2 months but staying outside canada more than 3 months and your application will be rejected. If you are a sponsor it won't matter but if you decide to reside in pakistan with your spouse, you have to show some kind of proof that after your spouse get their PR you both will go and live in Canada, The proof may include, A house you have rented or bought in Canada, Letter from Family (mother father) stating that you will reside in canada with them in the family home etc.
Thank you for your reply. I am citizen and i am staying in Pakistan for 1.5 months only but we want to submit case soon a week after wedding.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Thank you for your help. I am citizen and i am only stay

Thank you for your reply. I am citizen and i am staying in Pakistan for 1.5 months only but we want to submit case soon a week after wedding.
if you are just staying 1.5 months its perfectly fine, you dont have to send anything to prove you will return. you can submit the case as soon as you want to

Reactions: Silka