+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
if I understand correct, your application never went to LVO until july 2018... If that's the case LVO will now take their time to process your application and see if everything is ok and will contact you after
Yes, before went to LVO, my application sent to New Delhi VO but because they was busy they sent it to the LVO.
I want to know how long will it takes in LVO in case that my application already is over 12months and its not my mistake! the New Delhi VO Fucking responsible for this!
I dont know how long should i wait more :(

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Thank you so much jazaka ALLAH for your kind words... in sha ALLAH all of us will soon have finished this process...I wish you best of luck too :)
Thanks a lot very kind of you too

Reactions: talalbsse

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, before went to LVO, my application sent to New Delhi VO but because they was busy they sent it to the LVO.
I want to know how long will it takes in LVO in case that my application already is over 12months and its not my mistake! the New Delhi VO Fucking responsible for this!
I dont know how long should i wait more :(
If the total time of 12 months has been exceeded then you should contact your local MP. I understand they did a mistake by sending it to wrong place but its not your mistake.

http://www.chamber.ca/resources/contact-your-mp/
http://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members (you can search based on postal code here)

Reactions: Mirolomi

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Exactly 9.5 months to applicant today
2 weeks since prearrival
A week since I submitted my updated PCC
Still no response :( :(
Not even bcg in process
Why is LVO soooo slowew

Reactions: zubda345 and Lysa

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
If the total time of 12 months has been exceeded then you should contact your local MP. I understand they did a mistake by sending it to wrong place but its not your mistake.

http://www.chamber.ca/resources/contact-your-mp/
http://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members (you can search based on postal code here)
I emaid the LVO they reply :
In response to your enquiry please be advised that additional review is required on the application and you will be contacted within the next 3 months regarding any further requirements.

What should I do now? Should I wait for the next 3months ????

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Exactly 9.5 months to applicant today
2 weeks since prearrival
A week since I submitted my updated PCC
Still no response :( :(
Not even bcg in process
Why is LVO soooo slowew
You are still better then me it’s been 10 months and not even pre arrival. Just stay cool it will be done soon.

Reactions: m.2055

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Very soon InshaAllah. I pray you get ppr directly InshaAllah
Thanks for your kind words and best wishes for you too.

Reactions: m.2055

Mariner2paki

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15/01/2018
Doc's Request.
18/03/2018
File Transfer...
18/05/2018
Med's Request
18/03/2018
Med's Done....
24/03/2018
Hi all,

Yesterday, me and @ArshiArshi checked our ECAS, I noticed a new thing in ECAS....now they are displaying all the correspondence with me in detail, such as, when did they email me about medical, police certificate, additional documents etc. Its displaying complete detail now.. Have you guys noticed it in your profiles or its just on my profile.

I am asking because I want to know whether its a general update or they are "actually" working on my case :rolleyes:
Nothing on my account like this...

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hi all,

Yesterday, me and @ArshiArshi checked our ECAS, I noticed a new thing in ECAS....now they are displaying all the correspondence with me in detail, such as, when did they email me about medical, police certificate, additional documents etc. Its displaying complete detail now.. Have you guys noticed it in your profiles or its just on my profile.

I am asking because I want to know whether its a general update or they are "actually" working on my case :rolleyes:
It happens with few where they dont see any lines showin up on ecas and then all of a sudden after a major update, ppl start seein updated lines .. try loggin in usin both the sponsor's and PA's info .. u will notice even there few lines are missin but the other will have all .. it doesnt mean anything. Its just an update .. sorry to burst ur bubble .. :(

Reactions: talalbsse

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I emaid the LVO they reply :
In response to your enquiry please be advised that additional review is required on the application and you will be contacted within the next 3 months regarding any further requirements.

What should I do now? Should I wait for the next 3months ????
Here's the think .. LVO deals with a lot of countries .. India isn't one of them .. r u from India? Or some other country?u will have to give us a lot more detail than just saying that ur file was in NDVO first and then got transferred to LVO .. and now ur being asked to wait for 3 months .. this thread is for Pakistanis only .. there is a common LVO thread that deals with all countries whose files are in LVO .. i would suggest u post ur question there .. there a lot more senior advisors on that thread who may have gone thru this situation .. and yes, please, have patience .. i hv been waitin since 1.5 yrs .. there r ppl waitin even longer than me .. If ur file got transferred to LVO, there has to be a reason .. maybe u didn't qualify to be handled in ndvo? Stay calm and good luck with ur file!

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
Here's the think .. LVO deals with a lot of countries .. India isn't one of them .. r u from India? Or some other country?u will have to give us a lot more detail than just saying that ur file was in NDVO first and then got transferred to LVO .. and now ur being asked to wait for 3 months .. this thread is for Pakistanis only .. there is a common LVO thread that deals with all countries whose files are in LVO .. i would suggest u post ur question there .. there a lot more senior advisors on that thread who may have gone thru this situation .. and yes, please, have patience .. i hv been waitin since 1.5 yrs .. there r ppl waitin even longer than me .. If ur file got transferred to LVO, there has to be a reason .. maybe u didn't qualify to be handled in ndvo? Stay calm and good luck with ur file!
Thanks for your replied

No I am not from India! I am from Afghanistan.
When NDVO transferred my files to LVO they said because in NDVO there are so much files and they couldn’t handlet thats why some files transferred to other countries.

My file was all clear! I have been told that I will be contacted in may or jun! But in July they sent my application to the LVO.

In LVO I expect them to continue my application not to restart! And I am not sure that are they continuing or restarted my application?

When I emailed them they said: additional review required, and they will be contacted within next 3months. if any further requirements. Thats it!

I am not sure whats going on...

Last edited:

jf95

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for your replied

When NDVO transferred my files to LVO they said because in NDVO there are so much files and they couldn’t handlet thats why some files transferred to other countries.

My file was all clear! I have been told that I will be contacted in may or jun! But in July they sent my application to the LVO.

In LVO I expect them to continue my application not to restart! And I am not sure that are they continuing or restarted my application?

When I emailed them they said: additional review required, and they will be contacted within next 3months. if any further requirements. Thats it!

Following this, I am in the same situation

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Thanks for your replied

د دوی د لیږلو پر ځای هغوی ته بلنه ورکړئ