+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sidra123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
What the next usual step..? I have heard it will take 2 3 months more but after reading few msgs i m feeling really depressed

zubda345

May 28, 2018
What the next usual step..? I have heard it will take 2 3 months more but after reading few msgs i m feeling really depressed
Next usual step is wait to get a PPR.
and yep, welcome aboard. When I got married my mother in law said 4 months and you'll be there and it easily took a lil more than 4 months to only file the paperwork, it's been a year since I got married and entering my 7th month since we applied.

Reactions: Mariner2paki

Sidra123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Same he
Next usual step is wait to get a PPR.
and yep, welcome aboard. When I got married my mother in law said 4 months and you'll be there and it easily took a lil more than 4 months to only file the paperwork, it's been a year since I got married and entering my 7th month since we applied.
Same here it took 4 months to file paper work.. i think now london visa office will take time dont knowhow much

zubda345

May 28, 2018
You didnt get your visa yet??
no I didn't get anything yet. the last thing I got was an update that my file is going to LVO for further processing and thats it, it's been quiet after that...
I am honestly starting to not give a Sh*t about it anymore, more like kind of losing hope and interest with it.