+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Can any one guid me how to get pcc from Lahore what are the requirements and how long it’s take step by step ASAP!
Go to DG office near UVAS Take your most recent 4 pp size pics tel them you need a pcc for canada theyll help you it;s easy

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hello! Can somebody guide me here.
I was asked to submit my PCC a week ago. I uploaded it on gckey today but it still says required in front of thr requested document. How long will it take for them to acknowledge it?
It should have been acknowledged in 2 3 days man... are you sure it' uploaded fine?

zubda345

May 28, 2018
His 2nd medical done was on 15 December 2016 after that we got to know that his file stuck in BGC which has no time line and my MP got to know in may 2018 that everything is done like eligibility criminality only security verifications are in process. In july when everything is done he got his medical.
This is his 3rd medical when everything has been passed.
WOW that's a LONGGGG process

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Yes it’s quite long like 2 years and 8 months thats why since i know everything is finished i can’t wait for PPR.
Hopefully next week. ☺
InshAllah pray for me i wish on our boy’s first birthday 4th August
Inshallah you will be united soon.

In all fairness it shouldn't be like this thou, they need to understand that families can break apart and alot of confusions and complications rise being far away for too long...

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
12 Sept 2018 date for interview,received it today. They also asked me to bring following documents with me,
You must bring this letter to the interview along with:
 Current phone number for your sponsor in Canada.
 Marriage photos showing participation by relatives and family friends. (See photo
instructions above)
 Post wedding/honeymoon photos taken with your sponsor and family members taken at
different stages throughout your relationship. (See photo instructions above)
 Updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent
children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas
where residence was for more than six months.
 Original marriage certificate (Nikah Nama) with translation.
Proof of your sponsor’s recent visits (if any). Submit copies of all pages of your sponsor’s
passport(s) showing entry and exit stamps. You may submit additional evidence such as
photos taken during any of these visits.
 Please properly and truthfully complete updated versions of the listed forms, using the
website links which follow each named form:
Schedule A Background / Declaration:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf
IMM5406 Additional Family Information Form:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.pdf
IMM 5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels form:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pd
f
I got the same exact email. With the same interview date! Lol

Reactions: AHC

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Can any one guid me how to get pcc from Lahore what are the requirements and how long it’s take step by step ASAP!

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for a detailed reply. One thing is that I m male, but I am sure the ideas you've shared will remain the same.

I know few people from Pakistan who got their family Immigrated in 6 months time. Is the time period still same?

Thanks
No, CIC says upto 12 months in most cases/80% and we dont know what do they mean by "most cases/80%" . Some people have their immigration completed in 7-8 months, some 12 months , in some cases even 18 months. I think keeping 12 months value in mind would be good.

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Yeah. All of the things they asked you, they asked me to bring. I’m sponsoring my husband so he’ll be attending the interview.
they are pasting the same interview letter to everyone I guess. Do you have any red flags like second marriage and age gap etc